Let's forgive each other.

It's okay to love

In the afternoon, after everyone are finished the school lesson, Dongwoon wake up from his sleep in the clinic and realizing that he was holding Gikwang's hand. He got up and surprised when his hand was also held by Gikwang.

"You wake up already, Woonie?" Gikwang happily asked. "Kwangie, you're okay now?"

"Ne. I just realized that we both been here since I fainted, right?" Gikwang asked. "Neh..." Dongwoon replied.

"Why you hold my hand?" Gikwang asked while smiling. "Because I want to warm your hand if you are cold." Dongwoon lied who's actually wants to hold Gikwang's hand because he was sad and depressed.

"Really?"

"Y-yeah..."

"Woonie-ah. Thanks for being here with me."

"As I should because I won't broke my promise." Dongwoon said.

At night, Gikwang was watching tv and change the channel like last time. This time, he have to take care of himself since his dad is working. 

"So bored. All I can do is watching this boring tv and nothing." He mumbled as he change another channel.

He got up suddenly when he saw romance drama. The high school girl left out by her two best friends because they got a boyfriend and she doesn't. Gikwang was unamused with this, he think of himself was that girl. He put his face on his palm and took his phone.

"No chats and no calls. Yeah, everyone just got into their own social life. Huuh. Exams end sooner. I wish I have a few months to live."

Being alone at home was not easy for him because he need to rest a lot to avoid fainting because no one's going to help him. He also got nosebleed earlier, dripping on the floor and he wipes them off. 

 

Two weeks later*

The exam had end and they feel so relieved especially Gikwang who's waiting for the exam to end since he always got headache to answer all the questions paper and he doesn't really like it when he sleep in the class. Today's also the day the music class will start.

Gikwang didn't want to enter the music class because the other four didn't join to sing or anything. They love reading library books than singing in class. They do love singing but they don't want to do it at school.

"Okay, class. Go get change and be ready at the field." said Mr Kang.

The others happily running to change. But, Gikwang just stayed here because he was daydreaming until Yoseob came towards him. "Gikwangie, get up or else Mr Kang be mad at you." said Yoseob.

"Didn't he know that I'm sick? Hm... I'm no longer living in this world, Yoseobie~"

"Yah! Don't say something like that! Be confident and strong, not to act weak as this!" Yoseob says angrily. Gikwang slightly chuckles. "I thought you don't love me anymore."

"Who doesn't? I love you, okay? Hyunseung does too. Everyone loves you. Dongwoon did too!"

Gikwang suddenly look at Yoseob and was stunned. Yoseob sighed and slowly helping Gikwang to get up. "Don't be too surprised, Gikwangie." said Yoseob. "You're the one who's surprised me! Why would you say that about Dongwoon??"

"Because you love him, right?"

"Anio!"

When they got to the field, Yoseob and Gikwang are laughing at their own heights because all the boys in his class are taller than them both. Mr Kang shook his head seeing the two happy with their height.

Junhyung lays on the ground because the class is too bored when their class has no Hyunseung. Dujun sat next to him and watch others.

"Bored?" Dujun asked Junhyung. "Aren't you bored too? Look at your boyfriend and your best friends there. You're not jealous?"

"Why would I be jealous when Gikwang and Dongwoon are loving each other and not like they love Yoseob in romantic way."

"Oh~"

"I feel bad for Dongwoon."

"You should be more nice talk to him next time. Why you both acts like enemies? Taecyeon becomes your enemy, don't tell me Dongwoon is next."

"I don't make Dongwoon as my enemy. He's still my best friend even he didn't talk to me after I met him in the clinic last time. I guess he's the one who's mad at me for being too much. Yeah I know it was my fault. I sounds like I was angry. But, I'm just telling him the facts."

"This is why I'm scared to be friends with Yoseob sometimes. Because it's same. You're Yoseob's boyfriend and I'm just a friend of you guys and soon will ended up being left out and jealousy."

"Well, I'm not scared if Gikwang leave me. Because friends come and go. But, we all friends after all. Hyunseung too."

"Yeah, Hyunseung too. Thanks for including my boyfriend. But, how about Dongwoon? Do you still think him as your friend? You talk so mean about him just now."

"I don't know if he still does. Because I still do. I still like Dongwoon as my friend. But I bet he hate me now."

When Dongwoon come towards them, Junhyung smirked secretly while Dujun just look on the other side and clear his throat. 

"Dujun." Dongwoon mouthed. "Hm?"

Dongwoon confidently raised his hand to Dujun. Dujun was stunned and stares at him in confused way. He slowly place his hand on Dongwoon's and stood up. They look at each other awkwardly making Yoseob and Gikwang think they're about to fight but it turns out that Dujun grabbed him and hugged him. "Let's forgive each other." said Dujun.

"..."

"I know we both on faults. But forget about it." He added. Dongwoon hugged back before replying, "I'm sorry for ignoring you until today." 

"No. It's okay. I'm sorry for being so mean to you, Woon-ah. I shouldn't blame you for not taking care of Gikwang."

"It's fine. But you're right, Dujun."

"Anio. I'm not right. I shouldn't hurt your feelings for that."

"What happened?" Gikwang asked innocently. The two released the hug and acts normally.

"Nothing. We just miss each other for not talking until today." Dujun replied in lies. "I see."

"Come here, Seobie." Dujun said while giving his arm for Yoseob. Yoseob nodded happily and hugs Dujun.

While the two are going to the seat, Junhyung put his arm on Dongwoon's shoulder. "Don't fight." He whispered to Dongwoon.

"What actually happened to you guys?" Gikwang asked.

"It's nothing serious. We're just miss each other just like how I miss you." Dongwoon said. Gikwang turn to red and Junhyung laughed.

 

 

Tbc.

 

A/N : okay! I'll start! Thanks for reading 💝