We've been together for a long time..

It's okay to love

Junhyung finally went home after got call by teacher to come back to school to help the others for their music class. He was just about to tell Hyunseung that he wants to go out with him sometimes but everything was ruined by Mrs Kim. Dongwoon was at his house watching tv while reading a book this night.

"What book is that?" Junhyung asked.

" 'It's okay to love' "

"What? You read that book?? Hey, you better don't read that. Dujun told me to burn that book because Gikwang asked to."

"Hm? When did he tell you?"

Junhyung sighed. He started to tell Dongwoon about what was happening today but that wasn't too detail. Dujun only told him to burn the book called 'It's okay to love' and banned the book because the book was create by unknown author. It was all for Gikwang. That's why Dujun told his friends.

"Oh... But why? Aren't anyone others have the book too? What if they reported to police?"

"Well... I don't know. You can ask Dujun or anyone tomorrow."

"Hm. Fine. Well I need to go home now. Sorry."

"Ne, take care, Woon-ah."

"Yeah."

Junhyung lock the door immediately before he went to upstairs to his room. He feel better now being alone. His parents and his little brother wasn't at home. 

When he's going upstairs, he step on something. He saw a book called 'It's okay to love'. He took it and bring it to upstairs. He went to his room and lay down on the bed. He was curious what's actually the real meaning. As usual, he didn't pay attention to the book while reading.

"What's good things in this book? Does any other people read it too?" He mumbled. He opened the book with random page again and he was confused as he read a few. 

that can't be... He thought as he close the book immediately.

He go back to downstairs and to outside. He burn the book and was so panicked. He remembers that Dujun had told him to burn the book with that name. That's the reason why Dujun asked him to. There's might be Weird happening between the real life of Taecyeon and Minjun story or others.

The next morning, Gikwang enters the school and saw Yoseob with three boys. He walk towards them and grabbed Yoseob's hand.

"You guys must be bullies!"

"Oh... So, you're Yoseob's best friend huh, Lee Gikwang?"

"Then?!" "Then, you're pretty."

"Hmph! I don't like you! None of you guys are my type! Let's go, Yoseob!"

"Ne..."

Yoseob blinked twice when Gikwang protect him again. He think this must be clockwise. Gikwang turned around and smiles at him.

"Why?" Yoseob asked. Gikwang shook his head. "How was your day with Dujun all this time without me?" Gikwang asked. Yoseob blushes and shyly look on the floor.

"He's... He's nice as usual. He's always nice. I've always seen him the sweetest person in our class." Yoseob replied happily. Gikwang grinned. He held both of Yoseob's hands and being so happy.

"So?" He asked happily.

"So..? What do you mean, Gikwangie?"

"Oh! It's nothing hehe."

"Really?"

"Yes~"

 

In the A-class, Junhyung was standing in front of the door and was waiting for Hyunseung. He didn't came to school with that pretty boy today since he was late. Hyunseung was here since morning.

When the door was open, he gasp and stay away. He thought it was someone else. But once he look around, it was Hyunseung with a sweet smile and blushing.

"Yes, Jun?" He started. Junhyung awkwardly bowed. "A-are you having a class lunch time or study or whatever?"

"Oh? What you mean is I'm busy? No. I'm not busy. You always ask me, next time let me wait for you in your class."

"No! Don't! People will misunderstood since-"

Hyunseung chuckles. "Since you're popular?" "Y-yes..."

 

"Junhyung oppa!!"

"Junhyung hyung!"

 

"Hmh... There they come..." Junhyung sighed. Hyunseung shyly giggles. 

"I-I'll see you later."

"Ne~" Hyunseung couldn't help but to smile at that boy. It wasn't his fault. No one was at fault. Sure, Hyunseung found him interesting.

Junhyung slammed the door and lean against it and sit down on the floor makes everyone stared at him with confusion. Dongwoon came towards him and sit down.

"What happened to you?" The younger asked. Junhyung look at him and blushes. "A-anio..." He replied shyly suddenly remembering Hyunseung sweet smile appears. Hyunseung was very cheerful and that's why he couldn't take that smile.

"Dongwoon... How do you feel when Gikwang forget about you?" He asked. Dongwoon sighed and looked sadly at the elder. He grabbed Junhyung's arm helping him to stand up. "Of course it actually hurts me but I hide it. I don't want him know how I feel. Because he will feel guilty."

"But, aren't you hurt more if he never remember who you are?"

"No. Remember the day he came towards me at the field? The way he introduced himself respectfully melt my heart. I can still see his sweet side. He's the same even he got amnesia that I wish him to remember me."

"And why are we lying to him saying that you moved here as a new student but Dujun and the others actually broke the secret because they don't want you to struggle. They want Gikwang to remember who you are. Dujun said seeing you look sad and always trying to make Gikwang remember can hurt him too. Because he miss the three of you being together again and he love to see you both in a romantic way." Junhyung explanation was making Dongwoon smiles sadly.

"I'm going to start over. That's how I can make Gikwang fall in love with me once again... After he got hit by car, he don't remember me at all..."

"He even forget about Hyunseung. But, I just can't understand why Hyunseung forget about me too. This world was so weird. Did Hyunseung got torture by someone that makes him forget about me? But, he remembers that Gikwang and Yoseob are his best friends... He also remember that you and Dujun are Gikwang's best friends... But, what about me?"

"Junhyung, did the same as me. I guess the day you start being together with him, you had begin something like start over. You shouldn't give up early."

"I did..."

"Then, make him fall in love with you. Don't be like me. I don't want to see you like this. You're my best friend, Junhyung. I can't stand seeing you like this."

"What a cheerful friend." Junhyung said and laugh while smacked Dongwoon's arm. Dongwoon laughed in pain by rubbing his arm.

 

When the lunch break time, Junhyung went to A-class to meet Hyunseung. The others are on their own way with their partners. Because they want to win each other's heart. Junhyung could understand why Dujun and Dongwoon are never give up to win those two heart.

As Hyunseung went out from his class, Junhyung smiles awkwardly. Of course it was awkward because they were couples but suddenly change. 

"How was in your class?" Hyunseung asked.

"I was sleeping in Mrs Choi class again. But, actually... I was ask to get out from the class just like Gikwang." Junhyung replied in embarrassed. He's so honest which makes Hyunseung laughed.

"Why are you both sleeping in her class?"

"Maybe the way she teach us? Oh well, are you still reading 'It's okay to love'?"

"Hm? I have never read or heard that book before..."

"No? But... Our friends read it."

"Eh? Who's the author of that book?"

"I don't remember..."

"Oh..."

"Ah, forget about that. I don't think that book is interesting."

"Let's go to the library then." "Y-yeah. Sure."

 

Isn't Hyunseung read that book too...? Junhyung thought Hyunseung is completely a person who easy to forget everything even his own boyfriend who becomes his ex-boyfriend.

 

In the library, Taecyeon appears, sitting with Junhyung and Hyunseung. The two feel a bit awkward because Taecyeon is Junhyung's classmate. The two look at each other and then to Taecyeon. Taecyeon smiles at them. They smile awkwardly.

"Sorry. I need to go." said Taecyeon.

"Ne." Junhyung replied. The guy suddenly walk away when he was here just in a few seconds but then get out from the library.

"Who's he?" Hyunseung asked.

"Taecyeon..." "Oh... Um, what book are you reading?"

" 'Romeo and Juliet' "

"What? That book! Wow! Seems like the two of us! Just imagine if we were both of them, and then our parents didn't approve. What will you do??"

"W-what?! What are you talking about??"

"I'm Juliet, you're Romeo. What do you think?" 

"Uh... I guess... We're okay with that..." Junhyung said. He look away awkwardly and rubbed his neck.

Hyunseung moved his hand to Junhyung's hand and interlock it. Junhyung blushes. He moved Hyunseung's hand and hold it tightly. Hyunseung turned to red before he smile.

"Why did you hold my hand?" Hyunseung asked.

"B-because..."

"Hm?"

"Can I like you?"

"Eh?"

"Oh! I-! I'm sorry!"

Junhyung stood up but his hand was holding Hyunseung's. Hyunseung stood up too and look on the floor. Hyunseung couldn't keep his shy towards the tall man standing in front of him while holding his hand. Junhyung shut his eyes, holding his tears.

He grabbed Hyunseung in embrace. Hyunseung blushes. His heart beat faster as Junhyung wrapped his arms around his body and caresses his hair.

"Can I keep liking you, Seungie?"

Hyunseung hugged back before replying. "Maybe."

"Even if that takes a long time to make your heart to accept me, it's fine. I'll wait. I'll wait for you even until 100 years..." said Junhyung. Hyunseung hugged back as a response and hid his face on Junhyung's shoulder.

 

We've been together for a long time, Hyunseung. Why it's difficult for you to remember me?

 

 

Tbc.

 

A/N : it's all Junseung here but will they ended up together? How about kiwoon and duseob? Thank you for reading ❤️