The truth

It's okay to love

Three days later,

 

at night, his dad was standing outside his room because his voice can be heard to outside that he is coughing and vomiting in the bathroom. Not even worrying, but only curious.

He's tired and hurt to see the blood on the sink that makes him weak. His lips bleeding and he sit on the floor because do not care anymore. He wish to sleep in here rather than on his bed or seeing his friends or his family watching him suffering.

I'm tired... But, I don't want to leave yet. He thought.

it's already two days, he didn't go to school because of his worst faint two times at school and keep feeling dry cough. He agree with Dongwoon, not to come to school if he's not feeling well and he and others keep visiting him at home making him feel guilty and worried about them.

In the morning, another day he didn't go to school, he went to see the doctor with his dad. To the doctor, it's rare he see his brother or his mother with him and Gikwang shook his head not to see them here.

"What are you saying, Gikwang-ah?" The doctor asked.

"Eomma and my brother had disappeared from this world last week and there's nothing I can do." Gikwang replied.

"Is that true, Mr Lee?"

"Ne. They disappeared all of sudden and we're just stay quiet because..."

"No, appa. You don't have to say it. The world is cruel. I should just die without seeing anyone now. Just kill me, doctor-nim."

"Are you ready to leave your boyfriend?" The doctor asked all of sudden. Gikwang frowned and turn to sad reaction to remember Dongwoon. Yes, Dongwoon is the only he can make his life important, not the others. He do, but different.

"He can find... Someone else..." Gikwang sadly replied. "But,... Appa... Let me go to school tomorrow. I don't care if Dongwoon ask me to go home... Because I need to see him. I want to stay with him more, because appa work a lot and..." Gikwang couldn't continue when his tears suddenly streaming down through his cheeks.

"Mr Lee, why you need to go to work if you're son is sick?"

"Because I have to find money for his treatment."

"Nevermind treatment, appa. Even if it working, but I'm still sick. No matter how hard you try. Even Dongwoon ever wants to help me, but I refuse to accept it."

"Why you care so much about Dongwoon?"

"Because he promise to take care of me, appa. I don't want him to be scold by Dujun anymore. I want him to be gladly that he take care of me until I die, appa."

Like my appa care if I die... Gikwang thought.

When his dad's phone ringing, his dad excuse and went out from the check room. Gikwang ignores his dad and face his doctor. The doctor smile and pat his hand.

"You need to be strong. Don't say like you're really going to die even if I say one month left, but what if you go for a treatment?"

"Doctor-nim, that won't work for me. I'm sick. My illness cannot be cure."

"And your appa work hard for you."

"You think so, ahjushi?" He joke and laugh. "He's just saying that in front of you. He always leave me at home. Alone. I wish I can tell Dongwoon about it. But, I can't because he's my appa. There's nothing to do with my boyfriend. Yes, I lie to Dongwoon that he work a lot for me. But... If he do work hard for me, then where did his money go?? For two months and I cook for myself because he did his own only." Gikwang said angrily.

"Uhm..."

"And the two person I wave when I go out with Dongwoon, they are both not my eomma or brother but people from his work and I lied to Dongwoon because I don't want him to worry too much about me because I love him and I want to leave and give up because I don't want to make him more, more and more worried about me!"

"Gikwang-ah... I know you're suffering about your life, but you can't give up early. He will be more hurt once you leave him."

"Love come and go. Just like friends. It won't be that longer for human like me. Sick people like me... He don't deserve me."

"Gikwang-ah, try to be strong. At least, never think about how many months left. Think about someone you love."

"Thank you..."

 

 

Tbc.

 

A/N : huuh~ not that long story. Cuz i don't want to make whole part in this. Anyway, all this time... When i use like, "please take care, ne?" it should be 'araseo' not 'ne' , right? Or no? hshahah , im just confused with japanese and korean words. 'ne' in korean is 'yes' , correct? But in Japanese, they used like that as 'right?' maigad, isn't it same? Omg, let's not think abt it. Let's continue to next chap haha. But help sometimes hrhehehe. I just realized my mistakes all this time-

Thank you for reading 💕