We're the main...

It's okay to love

Gikwang lazily go to school. As he enters the school gate, Dujun grabbed his wrist. He turned around and surprised that was Dujun. But he's okay with him. Dujun stop him and Gikwang frowned. "What?"

"Last night, Yoseob meet me."

"Wow! Really?! What did he say??"

"It's the beginning. But I don't think if I did that relationship, he will accept me."

"..." Gikwang change his reaction to be bored. "Why so quiet?"

"Just do it already!"

"I can't do that. You must do it to Dongwoon first. Please, Gikwang. I'm begging. He love you so much."

"What?!"

Dujun released his hand. Gikwang pout and walk away. He keep focused on the ground and without looking to the front until he saw dark in front of him and he saw a white shoes. He stopped and slowly looked from down to up. He gasped and step backwards quickly. He covered his mouth with his both hands and his heart beat faster. He can't even breathe either but he's still alive, staring at the handsome tall guy, Dongwoon, who's smiling at him.

"Good morning, again, Kwangie."

"Oh. Good morning, Dongwoon."

"How was your sleep?"

"Good. H-hey, let's act like friends. Don't be so awkward..."

"The one who's shy and awkward is you. So, try to act like best friends, shall we?"

"Yes! Let's go to our class and have something to study this morning before our teacher came!" said Gikwang. Dongwoon smiled at him. Gikwang linked his arm on Dongwoon's. He even leave Dujun at the back. 

Dujun sighed seeing the two in front of him. They both acts like best friend who's just start today. 

At the locker, Yoseob wanted to put something in it but there's a lot of letter and some of it are so creepy. He took and open it to read. He sighed and throw it on the bin. It was the worst letter he ever read. They are from bullies and asked him to die because he's too pretty and high dreaming. 

"Alone?" The girl asked.

"Why?" Yoseob nervously replied.

"Hey, guys. He's alone!"

Yoseob look on the floor as he saw another four people came here. The bullies are happy that he's alone. The tall boy pushed him against the locker and teasing him.

At the same time, Dujun walk passed there and saw Yoseob. He came to them and push the bully away. "Yah! What are you-"

"If you ever trying to do something to him, I'm going to kill you." said Dujun. He grabbed Yoseob's hand and brought him to upstairs to their class. 

"Are you okay?" Dujun asked. Yoseob silence and look at thr floor. He wrapped his arms around Dujun's back and place his head on the elder's chest. 

"Thank you for protecting me." The small boy said. Dujun couldn't hugged back but just caressing his hair is enough because he doesn't want to be like harassing someone by touching as hug. 

"No problem, Yoseob-ah..."

 

I hope you know how much I love you, Yoseob... Dujun thought.

 

At the lunch break time, Gikwang sit besides Dujun. He was looking for Yoseob since he didn't talk to him since morning. He miss Yoseob so much because they are not like the time being as usual they with Dujun. He doesn't care about this anymore. As long as he still can be friends with Dujun and Yoseob or Dujun likes Yoseob, their relationship can continue. 

Dongwoon walked towards their table and he sit in front of Gikwang. Gikwang look at him and blushes. Dongwoon smiled at his act. He noticed that Gikwang is still awkward with him. He try his best to make the boy be normal when they start, just like the day they read book together.

"Yah, Dongwoon. What are you waiting for? Didn't you both liked each other?" Dujun started. Gikwang suddenly look at Dujun. Dongwoon look at Gikwang.

"What are you saying?" Dongwoon asked Dujun.

"I'm just kidding. I just want to see you guys reaction."

"You're so mean!" said Gikwang.

While the three are talking, Yoseob came to their place in peace along with Junhyung and Hyunseung. Gikwang grinned and hug Yoseob. Yoseob hug back and smiles. Dujun and Dongwoon look at each other and shrugged.

"I miss you so much, Yoseob!"

"What? I thought we're always seeing each other?"

"Why you're so different...? I miss old Yang Yoseob..."

"Hm... Gikwangie, people can change. You will change too. Just like Hyunseung. He used to be so talkative and now so quiet after he's together with Junhyung."

"How did you know... About Hyunseung when you just be friends with him... A few days ago...?"

"Gikwang-ah, we've known each other for a long time. The three of us."

 

Eh??? Since when??

 

Suddenly...

Gikwang open his eyes and got up from the bed and realizing that it is school clinic. Then he saw Dongwoon sit on the chair, waiting for him. There's only the two of them. Dongwoon was confused with him.

"Dongwoon..."

"Gikwang, are you alright now?"

"Ne... But, what happened to me?"

"You have been here since morning after we greet each other. You faint."

"Oh... Um, what period is now?"

"Lunch time. I bring some food for you. Please eat..." "Thanks..."

Gikwang took the porridge. He remembers what Hyunseung said were just a dream and never been real. He was faint and didn't know what happened in class until the lunch time. That's mean he also didn't meet Yoseob since morning. He look at Dongwoon and give the porridge after he's done.

"What's wrong?" Dongwoon asked.

"Have you eaten?"

"No- yes. I have."

"You're not good at lying. Here, have some or you can finish them off."

"Thanks..." Dongwoon take it and eat. Gikwang smiled at Dongwoon. Dongwoon smiled back and feed Gikwang a little. He can't let the sick boy hungry. Dongwoon know that Gikwang is still hungry.

"Hey, Dongwoon... How long have you been here?"

"The whole period. I can't leave you here alone. It's dangerous. I have to protect you. Remember? I promise you that I will take care of you."

"You're so kind to me..."

"I am because you're so interesting and I like you."

"What kind of like?"

"It's a secret."

Gikwang pouted cutely. Dongwoon chuckles. He wipes Gikwang's lips with his thumb. There's porridge on his lips. Gikwang blushing and stopped for a while as his heart beat faster again. The elder smiles at Dongwoon, but then he immediately lay down on the bed, pretend to sleep. Dongwoon laugh a little. He walked to other side to see Gikwang's face. 

"Why did you change the place, Dongwoon?"

"Don't you like me?"

"What's with that question, I wonder."

Dongwoon shook his head and covered Gikwang fully with the blanket. He pat the boy's head and asked him to sleep. Gikwang didn't want to sleep. He cupped Dongwoon's face and start his story as he got up.

"I heard Yoseob got bullied today-"

"-yes. Dujun was here and told me about it. He save his life."

"Thank god... The main is save by his main hero..."

"Main?"

"Neh. We're just going to support their relationship, right? Um... Isn't support character in every book can love each other, too?"

"Huh?"

 

Okay! I should shut up! What am I talking about??? Gikwang thought.

"Oh it's nothing..."

 

Gikwang, in our story, it's only the two of us. We're the main in our story. You're not just a friend but you're more than that. I love you, Gikwang... But... when will you remember me? Dongwoon thought.

 

"Go back to rest, Kwangie."

"Eung!"

 

Tbc.

 

A/N : when there's nothing to do , i will update again. Looks like kiwoon started? Let's continue with JunSeung next ^^ they also have the story here.

Thanks for reading ❣️