"Mason need you, Yuri-ah"

Thousand Love Stories

 

It has been 20 minutes, they parked their car into their garage. The married couple sit in the car, no one talk. Khun try to understand Yuri (again), and forgeting his own feeling.  It must be hard become Yuri, watch her man she loves with another girl. But, what about him? How can Yuri didn’t understand his pure love from him to her? Why Yuri make him waited too long and added Mason as a victim from this crrazy love triangle?

“What will you do next?”, Khun finally speak, facing Yuri, “After you saw Taecyeon with his girlfriend, what will you do next?”

Yuri let out a sigh, “We still have to divorce oppa”, Yuri looking her hands, it’s shaking because too shock, but she tried to calm down.

Khun shook his head, he didn’t and he hope he won’t understand Yuri’s feeling, but he can’t force her. She won’t listening him. He realized that he just nothingfor her, but how about Mason? Their child? Did Yuri forget about him?. “Yuri-ah, just forget Taecyeon and we’ll start again from begining”.

No one talk, but Khun already have the answer, “I can’t oppa, you know that is really hard”, Yuri start crying again.

“Because you never try”, Khun let Yuri cry. He just mad to her, because her selfish feeling. She never care about his feeling and their son.

“That child is just a big mistakes”, Yuri yelled. Khun knows that Yuri become hysteric and still didn’t do anything. For him, Mason is a amazing gift from God. Yuri start to hurting herself.

Khun hold Yuri’s hand, try to stop her to hurting herself, “Yuri-ah, I love you. Is that not enough for you?”, Khun shared a tears. Maybe this is just too sad for him.

“I just want Taecyeon oppa”, Yuri yelled, and Khun pulled Yuri to hug her.

Khun nod his head, “Ok, I know”. He already know, “Ok, mianhe”, Khun Yuri’s hair, made the girl calm down. Yuri let Khun doing that to her, “Mason need you Yuri-ah”, Yuri shook her head, Khun knows that she have a final answer. He’ll lose her.

“Mianhe oppa”, Yuri whispering, she cried in Khun’s shoulders, hug him tight. Khun knows that the hug will be the last hug from her.

“You want a divorce?”, Khun broke the hug, asking Yuri. In the deepest heart, he hope that Yuri will change her mind, but Yuri didn’t do that. She nods and still sobbing. Khun very upset to Yuri. He always be there for her, but.. He just cried silently. She is the women that he love, in the past, present or future, “Ok then”.

Yuri knows that Khun being hurt by her ambition, but she can’t do anything. He always be a nice husband who protect her and caring her, but she can’t said anything except ‘divorce’.

“I have a last request”, Khun facing Yuri, and Yuri nods. She allowed him to have a last request since she can’t do anything for him these 5 years, “Let me kiss you, for the last day become your husband”, Khun thought that Yuri won’t agree, “I’m sorry, just forget it”.

Yuri grab Khun hands, and clese her eyes, wait Khun lips touch hers. Khun still watching Yuri, it makes him so bad make Yuri cried. He grab Yuri neck, and become closer to her. He saw her tears running down to her cheek.

“Is my kiss become your fears?”, Khun asking himself while watching Yuri’s tear running downto her cheek. He can’t do that. He step back from her and lose his hands from her neck. He sighed, Yuri open her eyes.

“I’ll call mr. Lee to talk about our divorce”, Khun staring the road.

Yuri can understand that his love for her, can’t let him kiss her even he love her so much, “I’m sorry oppa”.

Khun get out of the car, “Have a nice dream”, he smile, even just a bitter smile, he smile for her. He entered home and leave her alone.

“I’m sorry”, Yuri crying silently.

Hi guys, I'm updating this story, hope that you'll love my story.
Actually, I have been celerbrate my birthday on 19 April. Happy birtday to me. kekeke :p