I Think We Don't Need to Pretend As A Couple Again, Right?

Thousand Love Stories

 

Flash back

“Hi”, Fany and Junsu greeted by Jay and Sica when they reach JaySica’s house.

“Oh, hi~”, Jay welcoming them with a warm smile, while Sica beside them, smile awkwardly. She always like that, she is shy when she meet new people.

Fany look at Sica and grabed her hands immediattely with a bright eyes, “You’re really beautiful”

Sica just nod and smile nervously, “You too, Tifanny-shi”

Junsu and Jay just laugh because they saw Fany excitement and Jessica confused expression. Then four of them came in.

“We didn’t prepare anything well, because Sica is very busy these day. Her assistent quit and she haven’t have somebody to help her”, Said Jay to his guest.

“It’s clean enough”, Said Junsu, “It’s okay Jay”

“Oh, I have one friends. She had a background on designing, and she really needs job right now”, Said Fany excitedly, “Her name is Yuri. Kwon Yuri”

“Really?”, asked Jessica, “You can tell her to come to my boutique then”

“I’ll tell her ”, say Fany with a smile.

Then four of them have a dinner and chatting like old friends, “Fany always told me that she is a big fan of you, Jessica-shi”, Junsu said while Fany nodding her head for showing her agreement.

“Kamsahamnida”, Jessica smile, “You can visit me sometimes, I’ll prepare some as a present for you”, Jessica’s words made the awkward atmospher between them melts.

“Ah~ I’ll, certainly I’ll”, Said Fany, she almost shouted because too happy.

Junsu hold his wife’s shoulders, “Baby, don’t forget that you are a pregnant women right now”, Fany giggled while Jay and Sica laughed a little. Fany apologized to them, “I heard that Jessica-shi is pregnant to?”

Sica’s head turn to Jay, she is become more nervous when someone asking her about her pregnancy, because she felt that she doesn’t ready yet to become a mother. Jay grab her hand and smile, “Oh, yeah.. It’s 3 month”.

“Mine is already 4 month”, Fany rubbing her tummy, “I can’t wait until this baby born, and call me ‘umma’”, said Fany happy.

After had dinner and chatting together, Fany and Junsu finally decided to leave because it’s already night. They promised to have another dinner at SuFany house.

“Baby, what’s the matter?”, Jay ask his wife when two of them still standing in front of the main door.

“It’s okay, honey”, Sica rubbing her head, went to their room, while Jay followed her.

Jay sat on the bed, “because they mentioned about pregnancy?”

Jessica didn’t talk for a while, then she nods. Her eyes watery, “I think, I’m not ready become a mommy soon. I haven’t become a good wife for you, how can I become a good mommy?”

Jay erased Jessica tears, he made Sica sit beside him, and he hug her, “You did your best for becoming my wife, Sica”, Sica cried harder, “Don’t worry baby, you and I will be a good parent”, Jay kissed Jessica’s forehead.

“I still...”, Sica let out a sigh. But before Sica continue her words, Jay lips already in her lips.

“Trust me, we’ll work hard together for become a good parents for this baby”, Jay rubbing Sica’s tummy and gave his wife a wink.

Jessica giggled and huged him, “I’m really grateful that you’re my husband, Park Jaebeom”

“So do I, Jung Jessica”, both of them smile.

--

Taecyeon have to comforting Yuri so Yoona return to her home alone. Taecyeon was totally forgot about Yoona since he keep busy comforting his friend. At that time, Yoona  expression become blank, she doen’t know what the reason that she felt sad when she saw taecyeon huged Yuri, “Crazy”, she repeated that word as she on the bus to her home. Yoona starring her phone, wondering if Taecyeon give her a message, but it doesn’t coming.. yet. “Maybe.. mm Yuri-shi, needs.. a listener.. err.. and.. and..”, Yoona tries to comforting herself, “He haven’t tell me what is the good news”, Yoona remembered when Taecyeon mentioning about ‘good news’ on the way to Pizza Restaurant.

--

“Appa, why are you hide when we saw umma cries?”, Mason ask his father who still driving. Khun doesn’t answer his son’s question, “Appa~ I’m sorry that I made trouble before”, Mason’s cry because he felt that Khun is angry to him.

“Don’t cry, Mason-ah”, Khun still driving, “It’s not your fault. You didn’t miss your umma, but your ahjusshi bring her and made you scared”

Mason stops crying, “I.. I.. I really miss umma”, he sobs, but he try to continue his words, “Appa told me that umma will be happy if she doesn’t stay with us, and didn’t meet us again. Actually, I.. I lied.. because I want umma happy”, Mason cry hard again. Khun stops his car and feel sorry that his son lies because he really want Yuri happy.

“I’m sorry, son”, Khun hugs him. He cry with Mason , “I’m sorry that I made you lied. Both of us want her to be happy, so it’ll be good if we don’t see her again”

Mason stops crying. But he still sobs, his eyes widening, “I.. I won’t see umma in the future?”

“i will loving you thousand times more as a charge of your umma’s love”, Khun pats his son’s head.

“i won’t meet her in the future”, Mason repeated Khun’s words. Khun knows that it’ll be hard for Mason, but.. they didn’t have any choice, “I’ll make umma happy”

Khun broke the hugs, and erase Mason’s tears with his hands. He realized that Mason really needs mom figure, since he never felt yuri’s love, “I’ll give another umma for you. Yuri umma won’t appear again in our life. Can you accept this?”

Mason nods, “It’s okay”, Khun smile to Mason, he look how strong his son is. He continue to driving again.

‘As you happy about my new umma. I’ll be happy to appa,’ Mason thought. His last tear drops to his cheeks.

--

It’s already night, Yoona didn’t get a message from taecyeon, even single one. Yoona let out a sigh, she looks very tired. She lays on her bed and already turn off the lamp. But sloppy tones voice heard from her phone. She quickly grab her phone and saw on the screen, ‘stupid kidnapper’, she relief, it’s Taecyeon. She opening the message with full of smile..

From : Stupid Kidnapper

I’m sorry that leaving you, Yul really needs me. Ah~ about the good news that I mentioned before is.. Yuri finally realized that she needs Khun and Mason

 

Yoona smile, “they’re just friends !”, Yoona thinking about relationship between Yuri and Taecyeon, “I mean.. mason will be very happy”, she about to reply, but the other message come..

 

From : Stupid Kidnapper

So I think we don’t need pretend as a couple again right? Thank you for your help. Call me if you need me, I’ll help you

 

Yoona smile still hanging. But this time tears running down to Yoona’s cheeck even she noticed it.

--

Gyaaaa~ Finally I’m updating.

The main couple of this story is TaecYoon, guys.. Sorry if other couple didn’t appear as much as TaecYoon T^T

JaySica, bittersweet moments, awww~ ^^

Khun will finds new umma for Mason !!! Who will it be? :O

And uri Yoong.. she already fallen in love with Taecyeon, right? What do you think? K

Comment and Subscribe it ! Love yaaa~

Bbyong~