Yuri's Single Life

Thousand Love Stories

 

“She is really beautiful”, Wooyoung mumbling when peek Taeyeon who walk on the street. It’s been a month after they met that night, and since that night, Wooyoung become Taeyeon’s stalker. He thought, that Taeyeon didn’t know, but well, she did.

The girl stops and turn around, Wooyoung doesn’t has change to hide. He just give awkward smile, “Hi?”

Taeyeon rolled his beautiful eyes, “Stop following me !”

“I’m not following you”, Wooyoung walk more close to Taeyeon, but the girl ready to hit him with her bag, “Ok, We just meet by change”.

“It isn’t, if you followed me started from my home!”, Taeyeon looks irritated.

Wooyoung want to be closer to her, but Taeyeon ready to hit him, “Anniya”, he startled.

“You think that I don’t know that you stalking me almost a month?”

“I’m not a stalker”, He shook his head with innocent look, “I just following you”.

“That is what stalker do, you pabo!”, Taeyeon walk and leave Wooyoung, but Wooyoung chase her.

“You want me to stop following you?”, he grabs Taeyeon wrist.

“Yah, let me go”, Taeyeon try to hit Wooyoung with her bag.

Wooyoung’s face become closer to hers, “Then, be my girlfriend”, and then he kiss her on her right cheek.

Taeyeon can’t say anything, Wooyoung smile widely, “Yah !”, Taeyeon yell, make Wooyoung startled, “I’m going to kill you !”, Wooyoung run before receive a hit from Taeyeon’s bag.

“You looks more pretty when you shy”, Wooyoung wave his hands while running, “Think of it, or date with me tomorrow, I’ll wait you at 10a.m in the park when we first met”.

Before Taeyeon answer Wooyoung’s invitation, he already left, “I’m crazy if I date with weird boy like him”.

--

Khun and Yuri are already divorce, now Yuri lives in a small apartment. She is single now, Khun also single. And they never met each other after they had divorce. Yuri become introvert person and never talk to anybody, then Tiffany her best friends come to visit her.

“Yuri-ah”, Fany sit on Yuri’s bed, when younger girl still laying in her bed, “I’m coming and you didn’t greet me?”.

“Hmm”, Yuri just mumbling in her blanket, doesn’t want to meet her best friend right now.

Tiffany opens her blanket, “Yah ! I’m coming but you just say, ‘hmm’? What happened to your behavior?”

“Fany-ah, I’m too tired, why don’t you leave me alone?”

“You tired?”, Fany looks shocked, “You just laying in your bed for over a month !”

Yuri seems doesn’t interesting with Fany complain, “Leave me Fany-ah”

“You know what? I’m gong to be a mom soon, just wait around 6 month later and you’ll be an aunt”, Fany doesn’t care to Yuri request, and Fany pregnancy already made Yuri interest, she shared a little smile which is lost lately.

“Congratulation Fany, I hope your baby has a great voice like Junsu oppa”, say Yuri.

“And her/his mother”, added Fany while pouting.

“And her/his mother”, repeat Yuri, and then she chuckled.

Fany feels happy that Yuri smile again, “I have to learn to you, people said that pregnant is hard”.

“Why me?”, Yuri’s expression has changed.

“You raised Mason-goon become a nice, polite and handsome boy. Of course I have to learn from you, even I want a baby girl, but still it would be great if I have a child like Mason-goon”, Fany knows that her word can change Yuri mood, but she have to do that.

“I just give that boy a birth”, answer Yuri cold, “It was Taecyeon oppa request”.

Fany rolls her eyes, “Oh please Yuri, You have to forget that Pabo Taecyeon!”, Fany and Taecyeon become friends before they met Yuri and Khun. Taecyeon and Fany relationship was closer than his and Yuri.

“How can I forget him Fany? He is the reason, I live”, Answer Yuri.

“You ruined yourself, even your family”, Fany become impatient, she wants Yuri happy, she wants everyone happy, “Didn’t you think about Mason-goon?”

“I never thought him even for once”, answer Yuri cold. Fany shocked her head. She knows that Yuri hated her own child, “I just have Taecyeon oppa in my mind”.

Fany rolls her eyes, “Have your Taecyeon oppa come to here and see you?”, she wait Yuri answer although she knows the answer.

“He just busy”, answer Yuri after a couple second think.

“No Yuri”, answer Fany, “It’s because he has a girlfriend right now. You know, I heared that Taecyeon oppa was crazy in love with the girls whose named Im Yoona. Chansung told me”.

Yuri’s eyes has teary, “No, It won’t work. They’ll broke up soon. She is not Taecyeon oppa type”.

Fany keep talking, “Yoobin unnie also had met her, and she glad that Taecyeon finally found a nice girl”.

“No. It can’t be”, Yuri start to yell.

Fany have to keep talking, “I just, no, We just want you to be happy, Yuri-ah”.

“I’ll happy with Taecyeon oppa”, Yuri start crying again.

“And how about Taecyeon oppa?”, Fany’s question make Yuri stops cry, “Is he happy?”

Fany has lad left a couple hours ago. Yuri sat in the corner of her bed, she look at the huge window and seeing sunset. Fany’s last words make her think, “I can’t make Taecyeon oppa happy?”

--

“Hey, how long she will stay in here?”, ask Junho to Chansung. Chansung raised his shoulders. Both of them talking about Sooyoung who washing the dishes.

“I don’t know. She said that she don’t have any place to sleep, she is just student college like us”.

Junho smile, “You know, she looks pretty enough”

Chansung take a glance to Sooyoung, “She is? Well, I don’t know”.

“Yah, It looks like you are still love your past girlfriend?”, ask Junho suddenly.

Chansung nod, “She still number one for me”.

“Then why you break up with her?”, Junho asking again.

Chansung take a cup of tea in the table, “Secret”.

“Aish”, Junho looks irritated by Chansung’s answer, “By the way, have you already check the identity of that girl?”

“Sooyoung-sshi?”, ask Chansung to Junho. Junho nodded, “Ah, I did”.

Flash backs

A morning after Sooyoung drunk, she surprised that she woke in the strange place with almost body. She thought that she was kidnaped and . But after Chansung statement that they meet in one bar and found that she drunk , she understand and apologized to him.

“Well, you had better wear your clothes first and meet me in the kitchen, I have been made toasts for us”, Said Chansung. After that Sooyoung think that Chansung is good person.

“I don’t have any place to go”, added Sooyoung after she explain the whole story about that night and even Siwon.

“How about your parents?”, ask Chansung.

“My parents never agree that I have a relationship with Siwon oppa. So I runaway and never back”.

Chansung put down  a cup of tea on the dining table, “So, You want me to allow you live in my apartment?”

Sooyoung nodded, “It won’t be long. Siwon oppa will find me and apologize”.

“I hope so”, Chansung mumbled. He didn’t mind if a girl live with him because he needs someone to clean his apartment, “I have two rooms, you can use the one which you sleep before. But, I just have one bathroom”.

“I don’t mind. Thank you”, Sooyoung smiled, “What’s your name? We can be a good friend”.

“Chansung”, answer him, “I don’t need a friend, I need you to clean my apartment if you want to stay in here”.

Flashback ends

“This place looks clean enough”, Junho stated.

Chansung just smile, “I put so much money to feed her, this place must be clean”.

“You never try to ‘attack’ her right?”, Junho asking with a playful smile, “You know, I wondered if you like Taecyeon hyung’s behavior”.

“Ah, Taecyeon hyung won’t dare to sleep with any again”, answer Chansung, “He already joined a blind date with a good girl, choosen by Yoobin noona”.

“Wah, jjinjja?”, Junho looks surprised, “By the way, you never told me your ex-girlfriend name, what’s her name?”

“Her name?”, Chansung look Sooyoung who enter her room with irritated expression because Chansung wake her up to ask her to wash the dishes, “JooHyun”.

--

Hi readers, why don’t you leave a comment for me?

Next chapter will be more exciting because KhunRi, WooTae and JaySica will appear ^^

Subscribe and comment !

Thank you to read my story *bow*