Ending for ChanSoo

Thousand Love Stories

 

Chansung smiled when he received a message from Junho

 

From : Nuneo

Seohyun is mine now, don't even try to steal her from me. Go find Sooyoungshi and just confess to her. Thank you for everything Chans.

 

Chansung put his phone on the table near the sofa and laid. He was rubbing his head, "it feels annoying that she didn't around me anymore", Chansung closed his eyes.

 

Then his phone was ringing this time someone calling him. He grabed his phone and read the name on his phone, 'Food Fighter'. He answered it, but it was a man speaking with Chansung. His face looked very worried. He grabbed his jacket and his car key before the conversation ended.

--

"Choi Sooyoung", Chansung grabbed Sooyoung's shoulders from behind, "What was happen?", ask him to the bartender.

 

"I don't know. She just chat with me and after she saw a man and a girl kissing she's become quiet and ask me to give her another glass. I think that the man was her boyfriend", explained the bald bartender.

 

"That jerk", Chansung cursed, he already knew that the man is Siwon, "Thank for calling me by the way", said Chansung while gave money for Sooyoung's drink and some tips for the bartender.

 

"No problem", said Bartender with a smile, "You must be Hwang Chansung?"

 

Chansung startled, "mm, yeah?", answered him uncertain, because he didn't had any memories that they have met before.

 

"This girl talk about you", The bartender smiled, "I think, you should keep those tissue", the bartender smiled and left the puzzled Chansung.

--

"She looks so skinny, but she is.. ugh.. Heavy", Chansung has to piggy back Sooyoung to his apartment.

 

He laid down Sooyoung on his bed, because Sooyoung's room already become a storage again. He put off Sooyoung's heels and jacket and staring her deeply, "what were you talking about me?", Chansung asked Sooyoung and of course there is no response.

 

Chansung grabed tissues from his jacket. He read it with a smile, "I never thought that you have this side too", Chansung talked to Sooyoung while reading the tissue, "Have a nice sleep", Chansung went out from his own room and about to sleep in the sofa on living room.

--

"where am I?", Sooyoung was rubbing her eyes after she woke up. She realized that she was in Chansung's apartment. She thought that she dreamt but she didn't, "This is his room. Where is he?", Sooyoung kept talking to herself. She stood up and fixed her hair first without look at the mirror, then walked to find the owner of the apartment.

 

Sooyoung saw Chansung who was sleep soundly on the sofa with his arms crossed over his chest, "This is real", Sooyoung walked without made any noise to Chansung and she squated down, "Thanks for take care of me for this time too", Sooyoung smiled and whispered. Her face and Chansung's face is too close, "You're right about him"

 

"I'm always right", Chansung's eyes opened and made Sooyoung's startled. Chansung giggled saw Sooyoung's surprised and fall.

 

"Yah, I thought that you were sleeping", Sooyoung hit Chansung's arms, but the man just giggled.

 

"I was", Chansung wake up and sit on the sofa, tell Sooyoung to sit on the sofa too, "Are you okay? Did your head hurt?", asked Chansung.

 

Sooyoung nodded, "I'm okay. Thanks for take care of me", Sooyoung wanted to stands up and about to go to Chansung's room, but Chansung held her hands.

 

"Where will you go?", Chansung asked Sooyoung.

 

"Leave, of course", answered Sooyoung.

 

Chansung smirked, "You can't leave me after you write these", Chansung grabbed the tissues from the table near the sofa and read them one by one, "Should I read it?", Chansung teased Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung's already embarrased but she won't admit that those tissues were hers, "Go ahead, it's not mine"

 

"Okay", Chansung take a glance to Sooyoung then ready to read it, "Hwang Chansung, you're very annoying !", Chansung read the first tissue.

 

Sooyoung still tried to hide her expression, "Hwang Chansung, why you didn't contacting me?", Chansung read the second tissue, "Should I continue?", Chansung teased Sooyoung.

 

"I told you, that those aren't mine", said Sooyoung while her arms crossed over her chest.

 

Chansung nodded with playful smile, "Hwang Chansung, you're very bad person"

 

Actually, Sooyoung's remembered that she write her feeling in those tissues before she already drunk, "Hwang Chansung, I..",Chansung read the last tissue but Sooyoung interupted it.

 

"okay okay okay", Sooyoung gave up, "those are mine"

 

"I am, Choi Sooyoung.. I like you, Hwang Chansung", Chansung continue to read and smiled. He looked at the embarrased Sooyoung.

 

"Yah, I was drunk", Sooyoung made execution. She glanced at Chansung who was staring her, "What's your hope to the drunked person? I drunked".

 

"I hope that you weren't drunk when you write this", answered Chansung seriously.

 

Sooyoung blushed like crazy, "Aish, let me throw away these tissue", Sooyoung wanted to tear off the tissues, but Chansung saved it.

 

"It's mine now", Chansung still staring her.

 

"Don't staring me like that. You're weird", Sooyoung hit Chansung's arms again, but the man still staring her. She looked uncomfortable and didn't know what to do, so she brought a new topic, "why were you sleeping in sofa? You can sick you know. I wanna get some sleep again, so move", Sooyoung wanted to lay on the sofa.

 

"Sleep in my room, you can catch by cold", said Chansung, "I'll sleep here"

 

"No way", Sooyoung already laid on the sofa.

 

Chansung sighed and gave her a sly smile, "then lets sleeps together in here", Chansung laid on the sofa too and facing Sooyoung's back.

 

"Hwang Chansung you're weird, this is not you", Sooyoung sat up, and glaring to Chansung.

 

Chansung made Sooyoung's lays again with his arm and hug her from back, "I'm a weird man who already fall in love with weird girl in weird situation", Chansung tighten his hug.

 

Sooyoung smiled, she looks so happy, "are you kidding?", she couldn't see Chansung's expression so did Chansung.

 

"I never lied", Chansung grabbed Sooyoung's hands and their fingers loosen and hand in hand, "I think that I've fallen for you", Chansung closed his eyes.

 

Sooyoung smiled from ear to ear, "I also think that I've fallen for you", she closed her eyes and bit her lips because too nervous.

 

Chansung's eyes opens, "I know, from your tissues", Chansung laughed while Sooyoung hit him with her elbow to Chansung chest, "Awww, how can you do that to your boyfriend?"

 

"Hey, when did I said that you're my boyfriend?", Sooyoung .

 

"I don't want to be your girlfriend", Sooyoung lied.

 

Chansung pouted, "Yah, you still..", Chansung looked very annoyed, "I have a feeling for you, so did you, why we haven't be a couple?"

 

Sooyoung wanted to more, "Ahh, I'm late, I have to go to college", She wanted to sit but Chansung's arms held her body so she couldn't move, "Yah, you're heavy, I can't move"

 

"That is the reason why my arms over you", asked Chansung, "I don't want to move my arm until you say that you'll be my girlfriend"

 

"Yah, what is this? “, asked Sooyoung with cute giggles. Chansung nodded as a response, "Okay, I'll be your girlfriend. Happy now?", Chansung smiled and moved his arms but Sooyoung held it.

 

"What are you doing?", asked Chansung surprised that Sooyoung hold his hands.

 

"I lied, this is sunday you moron, I don't have to go to college", Sooyoung giggled, Chansung giggled too.

 

Their finger loosen and become hand in hand, "It's good then, lets we sleep longer then", Chansung's chin on Sooyoung shoulders. Both of them smiled without facing their partner. Now, they are a couple like Wooyoung-Taeyeon and Junho-Seohyun,

--

I hope you aren’t bored to read my story :D

It almost reached it’s end ^^

I promised that before 2012 end, this story will be end to J

Next is TaecYoon ! Wait for theeeemm~ Adios ! ^^