Khun oppa.. I really miss you

Thousand Love Stories

Taecyeon finally wakes up. The first thing he do after he wakes up is rubbing his head. He hears some noisy voice outside of the room which he slept at, “I’ll take care of him, umma !don’t worry !”, Taecyeon knows one thing, he wasn’t sleeping in his apartment.


Then the door opened, “Ah, did I waked you up?”, ask the girl. Taecyeon smiles, he glads that he sees an angel after he wakes up. He shook his head while the girl starts giggles, “You look cuter wear that shirt”, Yoona teases Taecyon who wears Seulong’s shirt which gaved by one of Seulong’s students.
 

Taecyeon didn’t realize that his clothes are already chaged, “How can I wore this?”, ask Taecyeon confused, “You changed it for me?”.
 

Yoona’s eyes widening, “noooooo, Seul, Seulongoppa changed it ! Your clothes are wet, because of rain. Don’t you remember that yesterday..”, Her face redden because she rememberes when Taecyon kissed her. She tries to change the topics, “Because you are already wake, lets eat. I’ll cook for you. And, ah..all my family have to work so.. they’re gone”, Yoona turns, leaving Taecyeon alone. The big guy giggles after saw Yoona’s face. Second thing he knows after he wakes up. He likes Yoona :)
--

Taecyeon takes a bath first whieYoona preparing breakfast for them, “Yoong, can I have some clothes?”,Taecyeon is standing behind Yoona who still busy preparing pancakes.
 

“Gosh !”, Yoona almost fall because she surprised that Taecyeonis behind her and topless, but Taecyeon catches her, “You scared me”, she’s trying to free her body from Taecyeon, she hides her redden face because embarrassed saw Taecyeon’s upper body, “You can wears Seulong oppa’s”.
 

He chuckles because he success made Yoona embarrassed, “Does your face always red when you embarrassed? Or..are you sick?”, Taecyeon puts his palm on Yoona’s forehead, he looks concern about her.
 

“No.. No..”, says Yoona stuttering, she releases his palm on her forehead.
 

Taecyeon looks at Yoona’s eyes deeply, “You’re really stupid girl, you don’t even know that you’re sick”, Taecyeon grabs Yoona’s head and place it to his forehead, “ Before raining last night, you’re even got a fever when we were date”, said Taecyeon serious.
Yoona wants to free, “Yah, what are you doing oppa?Pancakes ! It’ll be burned”, she whines, but Taecyeon turn of the stove with his long arm, Yoona realized that and makes excuse, “I have to go work too”

 

“Don’t you heard me? You’re sick. I already made promise to your family that I have to take care you”, Taecyeon left hand on Yoona waist that makes Yoona more panic, “I’ll pass Mason’s school to see him, then I’ll tell to Kim Taeyeon-shi that you’re not able to teaching today. I won’t let you go, if you still want to work”, says Taecyeon with serious expression.
 

“Aish, I still have to work”, Yoona whines, “besides, you have to work too. You can’t work with our head still like this”, Yoona hits Taecyeon’s arms.
 

“Believe me, I still can work with our head like this”, Taecyeon raises his eyebrows and give Yoona a smirk.
 

“Aiiiiissshh, okay okay. I won’t work”, Yoona closes her eyes, because she feels upset that she lose this ‘debate’ with Taecyeon.
Taecyeon uses this moment to give a kiss n Yoona’s cheek, “Good girl”, he leaves Yoona and about to go to Seulong’s room.

 

“Yah, oppa !”, Yoona yells.
 

Taecyeon chuckles, “You can count that as your present for today”.
 

Actually Yoona is not angry at him, she’s just embarrassed, “What present?”, Yoona turn back, tries to focus again with her pancakes, “Oppa !”, Yoona turn his head a little, calling Taecyeon who already in front of Seulong’s room, “You didn’t look like a kidnapper anymore”.
 

Taecyeon chuckles, “ I told you that I’m not  kidnapper”, He enters Seulong’s room and close the door, while Yoona smiles and continue making pancake again, “Hey, don’t we look like a newlywed?”, Taecyeon asks with playful tone.
 

Yoona froze, her face more red that before, “Yah, don’t say stupid things ! I’m done ! Eat then leave !”, Yoona shouted, while Taecyeon laughing in Seulong’s room.
--
Sooyoung didn’t talk as normal. It made Chansung worried about her, “Yah, you haven’t watering my roses right?”, Chansung shouted and acts double cold as usual to makes Sooyoung talks, but she just nod and watering his roses without any words. Chansung watching it with frustration look, “Aish, she makes me crazy !”, Chansung throw the newspaper that he’s reading before. He glares at Sooyoung, “Yah, ChoiSooyoung-shi, what’s wrong with you? You didn’t talk you even didn’t touch my food. It’s strange !”, Chansung walking towards her. She just silent and keep watering his roses, “Yah Choi Sooyoung-shi !”, he shouted again.
Sooyoung looks little surprised after the last shout from Chansung, “I’m okay”, answer her cold.

 

“You.Are. Not”, say Chansung.
 

Sooyoung glares at Chansung and sighs, she give up. She really need a listener, “I’m already 2 months in your house, but Siwonoppa never calls me even once !”, Sooyoung eyes starts teary.
 

Chansung rolls his big eyes, “You can call him first. You will be a doctor, I had thought you must be smart, but you’re not”.
The girl shook her head, “You’re stupid? I’m a girl ! I won’t call him first !”, she erased her tears, “but how if he won’t find me?”, she is whispering to herself.

 

“I said, just call him”, say Chansung again.
 

“I told you ! I won’t !”, Sooyoung yells and made Chansung surprised.
 

“Why are you yelled at me?”,Chansung still shocked.
 

Sooyoung hit her head, “Aishmianhe”, say Sooyoung. She comes to living room and sit on the sofa, Chansung follows her, but he stands beside the sofa, crosses his arms with a serious look. Sooyoung glares at him, “Stop following me !”, she shouts again.
“this is my apartment ! I’m free to do anything in my apartment”, say Chansung. Sooyoung looks annoyed, “ but why are you loving him like crazy? Is he that nice to you?”

 

“What do you mean? You meant that you’re better than him?”,Sooyoung asks Chansung with unbelievable look, while Chansung just nods without hesitate, “You yells, shouts and mad at me, how can you think that you’re better than him?”
 

Chansung looks annoyed too because of Sooyoung’s confession, “I did those is just only at you. I never yelled at other people. Because of what? Because you’re always appear in front of me and made me impatient”
 

Sooyoung closes her eyes, she tries to make herself to keep calm, “You are bad. You are bad. You are bad aish HWANG CHANSUNG”
 

“Yah !”, Chansung lost his patient, “at least I’m not a playboy !”, Chansung’s eyes meets hers.
 

“That do you mean?”, ask Sooyoung, glaring to Chanung, You mean that my boyfriend is playboy? Right?”,
 

Chansung rolls his eyes, he didn’t control his hmouth. He met Siwon with other girl a coupl days ago in the restaurant when Chansung have dinner with his mother. Siwon and the girl looked really close and he even give a smooch to the girl. He’s sure that it was Siwon because he seen him on Sooyoung’s phone before. He didn’t want Sooyong to know because he knows that Sooyoung will hurt, “Mianhe, but it’ll be good if you forget about him”.
 

“I can’t”, said Sooyoung sarcasticly, “he is my first love. He is the reason why I leave my house, and why I leaved my family”.
Chansung sighs, “It’s up to you then, I warned you”, Chansung said while goes to his room.

 

Sooyoung whines, about Chansung who already warned her about Siwon, “Why he said that he isn’t a playboy? If he is not a playboy, the rose girl won’t go from him”, She yells, Chansung is surely heard it.
 

“Why she know about Seohyun?”, ask Chansung behind his door.
 

Actually, a couple days ago she went to studio to give Chansung’s practice book but Chansung is not there. Junho and Wooyoung told hr everything about Chansung’s love life. Sooyoung surprised about it because she never thought that Chansung is a type of guy who is caring to someone that he loves.
--

 

Seohyun still standing in front of campus because it still raining. She forget to bring umbrella so she has to wait until the rain stops, “Aish, when this is stop?”, Seohyun whined.
 

“Seohyun-ah, I’ll leave forst”, her friends go with their umbrella, leaving Seohyun alone.
 

She sighs, “be careful”, Seohyun waving herhands to her friends.
 

She pouts and sit on the stairs, “Seohyun-ah”, She saw a shadow of someone under the umbrellawaving hands to her. The shadow more close and..
 

“Junho oppa?”, Seohyun calls him.
 

Junho giggles, showing his eyes smile, “You forgot to bring umbrella right? I come here to pick you up”
 

Seohyun nods, “I’m sorry for bothering you oppa”, they aren’t using any formalities again since they are really close.
 

“It’s okay” Junho keeps smiles, “your mother called me and ask me to pick you up, but the problem is I just bring one umbrella”, Junho shows his apologizes look to Seohyun, “but you can use it”.
 

Seohyun shooks her head, “It’s okay oppa, we can shared it”, Seohyun comes to Junho and they share an umbrella together. Their body become close, but Junh worried that Seohyun get wet , so he tries t covering her first.
 

“Oppa, your body become wet”, Seohyun noticed that Junho’s body wet.
 

“It’s okay, Seohyun-ah”, says Junho, but Seohyun keeps protest. Seohyun happy and she hoped that they will be this close forever, she smiling alone, “But, your face redden, you didn’t get a cold right?”
 

“Nooo, oppa”, Seohyun hides her face. She is blushing actually, because she knows that she’s already loves Junho. Junho is gentleman and caring person, who can’t everbody loves him?
--

 

Jessica doesn’t look healthy since morning, her face looks pale so her personal assistant, Yuri take care of her, “You should check up your pregnancy bos”, say Yuri with worried tone, because Jessica keeps hugging her tummy.
 

“It’s okay”, said Jessica, “I heard that you are also a mother, were you having a hard time when you pregnant?”.
 

Yuri just gives her a bitter smiles, “Hard time?”, Yuri almost whispered, “Of course I had, but…”, she thought about Khun who was always supporting her and take care of her, “my husband.. oh, I mean, my ex-husband always taking care of me”, her eyes becomes watery but she smiles to her boss.
 

“I’m sorry, Ms. Kwon”, Jessica realizes that Yuri’s expression is suddenly change. She already know a news that Yuri had divorced from Tiffany, “But I guess, he was a good man?”, ask Jessica.
 

Yuri nods and makes serious expression, “Oh, he is the best. He always…”, Yuri remembered Khun, and she misses him so badly, “He is always taking care my son, Mason”
 

“Ah, so your son’s name is Mason?”, asks Jessica, try to change the topic because she can see that a tear will fall down from Yuri’s eyes, “You should bring him, he must be resembles with you”, Jessica shares a bitter smile.
 

Yuri shook her head, “No, he resembles with his father. They are really look like”, Yuri giggled with a sad expression on her eyes.
Then the door on Jessica’s office is suddenly open, a milky white and blonde man com with hurry, “BABY, ARE YOU ALRIGHT?”, Jay almost runs after saw Jessica. Jessica’s eyes shows a confused look, Yuri just raised her shoulders and give Jessica a weird smile. “Ms. Kwon, thank you for calling me”, Jay bows 90 degrees to Yuri and Yuri bows back.

 

“I’m okay baby. Maybe, she or he wants to meet hr or his appa”, Jessica pats her husband cheeks and tell him to not worry about her and their baby, “Hei, how about your class?”
 

Jay pouts, “It’s not important anymore when my wife having a hard time and I didn’t beside her”, Jay rubbing Jessica’s tummy, “Hei baby, it’sappa. Appa come here because you made your mother have a hard time. Why are you become bad?”, Jay still pouted while trying talk to their baby inside of Jessica’s tummy. Jessica just giggles while pats Jay’s head on her tummy. Yuri smiles because she remembers when Khun taking care of her, even she kept ignoring his attention.
 

“Khun, oppa.. I really miss you”.


--
Hi readers !
I’m sorry I can’t update frequently because I have mid test and it’s surely made me busier than normal T^T
Good luck with my mid test !
I think for my second story and absolutely it is about 9PM. Should I start it or finished Thousand Love Stories first? I need your comment ~
Comment and subscribe it guys ! Love youuuuu… really :*