"Why such a big problem happen to me?"

Thousand Love Stories

 

Chansung meet Wooyoung on the one room for practicing at the backstage. Two of them agreed to made a band, oh, three of them. Hwang Chansung as a guitarist, Wooyoung as a vocalist and Lee Junho as a drummer.

“Where are you?”, Chansung yelled at his phone with a angry expression. While Wooyoung playing Junho’s stick drum and chewing a bubble gum in the sofa, “If I don’t see you in 15 minutes, you’re a dead meat. Arrasso?”, Chansung no need to have Junho’s answer, he hang up he phone directly, then throw his phone to sofa, make Wooyoung startled.

5 minutes later, Chansung’s phone ringing again. Before he look the person who’s calling him, he immediately answer his phone, “LEE JUNHO!!”

“HWANG CHANSUNG!”, the person at the phoned yelled. Not a man voice, but a woman. Chansung know who is calling, but he can’t talk because too frightened, “Yah pabo ! Why you didn’t pick me up in airport? Don’t you miss your noona If I don’t see you in 15 minutes, you’re a dead meat. Arrasso?”, the woman hang up the phone.

“Chansung-ah, wae?”, Wooyoung asked him with curiousity in his eyes because he never saw Chansung with a pale face. All the time, Chansung had best body between him and Junho, never got sick, and yah, something like that. But, how can Chansung looks not really good after receiving a call within less than 1 minute?, “Chansung-ah, you still alive?”

Chansung turn his head to Wooyoung, with a pale face, “No”

Wooyoung stop chewing his bubblegum, “Don’t scared me please”

Chansung grab his belongings and run to the door, “I’m going to be a dead meat!!”.

Wooyoung can’t think properly, because to startled. A minute later Junho come to the room with a mess hair. He can’t breath properly, because he ran from subway station to that place. He flung his body away to the sofa, while staring Wooyoung look puzzled, “Where is Channie?”, he close his eyes, maybe he is too tired to open his eyes.

“Chansung-ie, umm..”, Wooyoung try to explain what happened to their buddy, but he didn’t know the whole story at all. He is just same like Junho, didn’t know anything, “After he had a call he...”

Junho open his small eyes, and make a plain expression, “Don’t tell me that he’s leaving”.

Wooyoung shared an awkward smile, “uhm”

“Jang Wooyoung, don’t tell me he is leaving”, repeat Junho.

Wooyoung get ready to cover her ear and close his eyes, “Well, he did”.

2 seconds later, every people who passing their room can hear Junho scream clearly.

--

Yoobin and her husband Choi SeungHyun sit in the sofa after they enter their house. Servants bring their belongings to their bedroom, “Do you want some tea?”, SeungHyun pat his wife’s head, and her hair with love.

“No, just let they serve for us”, Yoobin said while close her eyes, “I know you tired honey”

SeungHyun giggle, “But they has busy pick our luggage up. Let me serve for you princess”. Seunghyun kiss Yoobin forehead.

“Thank you honey”, Yoobin give a smile. She can remember when first time she know that her mother arranged married for her with Seunhyun. She is crying, planning to escape. But she knows that she had right decision for married him. Seunhyun is a rich man, from rich family, but his humble personality make her fall in love.

“Please don’t scared my brothers in law honey”, Seunghyun come from kitchen while bringing two cute mug of lemon tea.

“No, I’m gonna giving them some lesson”, she receiving a mug and mouthing ‘thank you’, “Please don’t protect them. They such a stupid person”

Seunghyun sit beside Yoobin, then put her head to rest in his shoulder, “I can’t do anything, but you must know that I don’t want my wife have a wrinkled in a young age”, both of them giggle.

“Noona”, Chansung enter the door, well, almost broke it actually, because of hurry. But after see romantic sight in his eyes, he can’t do anything besides staring them with a awkward look, “Oh, I should come a couple minute later”

Yoobin and Seunghyun finally realize that Chansung was coming. Seunghyun giggled, while Yoobin turn her face to a cold expression. Chansung greeting his brother in law with a warm hug. When he want hug his noona, Yoobin is turn around and hit him, “PABO !!”, Chansung looks in pain, Seunghyun mouthing him to stay away to Yoobin, “ Where is Taecyeon?”

--

“I believe that you’re a good person”, Yoona whispering, hope Taecyeon can hear her pray. Taecyeon hear that clearly, but he pretend that he can't hear that.

The car stop, he open the safety belt, open the door and pick up Mason, “You want follow us again or no?”, ask Taecyeon with a cold glance to Yoona.

Yoona nod, “I must protect my students. That are teacher are for”. She walked behind Taecyeon.

Yoona crushed Taecyeon’s body while walk because she only droop her head, meanwhile Taecyeon already stop infront of one door, “ouch”

Taecyeon give a quickly glance, “Pabo, how can a person like her become a teacher?”, but Yoona can’t hear that. After opening the door, they entering Taecyeon’s apartment.

Yoona look around, “this place looks fancy. I bet my house just a half from this place”

Taecyeon laid down Mason in a big white sofa, “Why you kidnapping us?”, Yoona put her arms om her waist.

Taecyeon didn’t answer, but just staring blank at Mason, “ You must be waiting me too long”, He pat Mason head, “What’s going on before I come?”

Yoona feel Taecyeon is serious, and that question made Taecyeon like good person in Yoona eyes, “Hmm, I think he waited too long”, answer her with no doubt, “Oh, and he is mumbling about his mother”

“Yuri?”

“Yuri?”, Yoona repeated Taecyeon, “His mother?”ask Yoona curious.

‘why this kidnapper seems know the whole life about Mason family? It must be a great story behind this. Oh, it can be the story about broken heart who want to revenge to Mason’s parent because this kidnapper love rejected by Mason’s mother’, she think hard.

“Mason and his mother never close”, Yoona listening, “He grew up without love from his mother. His family didn’t harmonious”, He almost mumble, but Yoona can hear that clearly.

“How do you know?”, ask Yoona.

Taecyeon go to other room and come back with a small towel and big bowl, “His parents are my friends”, reply him, “So, I’m no a family driver or kidnapper you moron”

Yoona raised her eyebrows, “ Oh, jeosonghamnida”, she bow after she realized that the mistakes is hers, “Why yo didn’t tell me earlier?”, She feels embarrased.

“I don’t know, but you can go now”, Taecyeon give her a little smile, then he squat down to take care Mason fever without looking Yoona.

‘He’s stupid or what? He play me around?’, Yoona mumble. She’s angry because of Taecyeon behavior. Ok, she feel guilty at the first, but that feeling gone to somewhere since he acted nonsence. Bring her to this place without any reason and ask her for go, “You really have bad manner”, Yoona walk to exit door, but before she reached the door, she hear a bell, so do Taecyeon.

“It must be Khunnie, pick up his son”, Taecyeon walk to exit door, he stand beside Yoona, check the monitor before open the door, “Yuri also come? Somethings weird”

“Ah, they are his parents. I thought that before you said his mother didn’t care to him?”, Yoona insulting Taecyeon words before.

“Oppa, open the door. Khun oppa  will divorce me, and then we will together”, Yuri say happily, when Khun just nod sadly.

Khun force himself to smile, “Taec, that’s right. Open the door please”.

Yoona can’t believe what’s she hear. How can a couple said about divorce with enthusiastic in her eyes, and they even like proud. The weirdest is they come with arm in arm, “what happen?”, Yoona and Taecyeon freezing.

"Why such a big problem happen to me?", Taecyeon mumble