Curious About Wooyoung

Thousand Love Stories

 

“Why he never following me again?”, Taeyeon ask to herself, but her hands still busy collecting her student’s task, “because he stillangry that I rejected his date?”

Yoona chuckled hearing her bestfriend talk alone like crazy, “Hey, Taeyeon-ie, why were you talking alone?”, Yoona’s eyes swollen because last night she cried after received Taecyeon’s message.

Taeyeon startled, didn’t know that someone hearing her, “Ah”, she turn around and saw that Yoona’s eyes swolen, “Hey ! what’s wrong with your eyes?”

Yoona grabs a small mirror to check her eyes. She realized that her eyes is swollen, but she try to ignore Taeyeon’s question, “You can talk to me, Taeyeon. I’m your chingu~”, Yoona teasing her friend.

“Seriously Yoona-ah, what’s wrong with your face?”, Taeyeon ask Yoona once more, “Did you and your boyfriend fighted?”

“I just fighted with Seulong oppa”, Yoona lies

Taaeyeon rolls her eyes, looks annoyed, “Aish, you should stop fighting !”, Taeyeon sigh while Yoona just chuckled.

“Hehe, so what is your story? It is about the cute boy who always following you around right?”, Yoona guess it with no hesitation.

Taeyeon startled, “How.. How can you know about him?”

Yoona pouted, “I’m waiting you to tell me about him, but you didn’t. We are friends or not?”, Yoona looks upset, “Aish, you always talk to yourself about him”.

“No I never”

“You had been talked to yourself about him, Taeyeon-ah. I heard it clearly”, said Yoona. Taeyeon can’t said anything else, “Tell me the whole story”, Yoona chuckles after she saw Taeyeon’s cheeck redden.

Taeyeon look embarassed at first, but Yoona keep push her to tell the story about Wooyoung. From the very first meeting until she rejected to go to date with him.

“Such a cute boy”, said Yoona.

Taeyeon shooks her head seriously, “It’s not cute Yoona-ah, he keep stalking me around”

Yoona laughs again, “Tae, just search him and apologize”

“For what?”, Taeyeon rejects immediatelly Yoona’s idea, “I didn’t make any mistakes”

“taeyeon~”

The petite girl sighs, “I don’t know where he is”

Yoona giggles, “You’ll know”, she turn back to her table, “Just start following him from his house since you are already know where his house is”, Yoona crack up and laughing hard, while Taeyeon pouted.

“It’s not funny Yoona-ah. How can you ask me to stalking him?”, Taeyeon frustated, “Aish, jjinjja, you’re laugh at me because your boyfriend is really great. Taecyeon-shi is tall and handsome. Aish, so envy”, Taeyeon words about Taecyeon made Yoona stops laughing. Yoona had told Taeyeon about Taecyeon and Taeyeon already met Taecyeon when he came for picking up Mason. Taeyeon think deeply about Yoona’s idea, “Should I?”

--

After schol is over, Taeyeon walk secretly to Wooyoung’s house. Luckyly, he is on his home, but he looks want to go to some place, “Yah, he looks so healty. Why he didn’ following me around anymore?”. Taeyeon grinned her teeth. She have a newplan, she want know Wooyoung’s daily life, so she didn’t approach him. She following him secretly until he reachs a building which looks like a studio music. She remembered when she take care of him on the last day they met, he mumbling that he is a vocalist of the band, “So, he didn’t lying to me uh?”, she decided to wait him outside that building. After one hours waiting and Wooyoung didn’t come out, she saw one girl who wear a highschool uniform. She want to enters the building. Taeyeon call her and ask her help to tell Wooyoung that she’s waiting him.

The highschool girl nods and after a while she come again and say that Wooyoung doesn’t want to meet Taeyeon. She looks so surprised, she didn’t expec that Wooyoung is that angry to her, “Are.. Are you sure that he doesn’t want to meet me?”, the girl just nod with annoyed expression.

“But, who are you? I saw you hiding over an hours”, the schoolgirl ask Taeyeon while her eyes staring Taeyeon’s coldly, “Yu’re really like a stalker”

Taeyeon’s eyes grew bigger, “no.. NO ! He is the real stalker. He always stalking me around !”, Taeyeon pointing the building, she means that it’s Wooyoung who always stalking her.

“What? Wooyoung oppa?”, the school girl urn her head, looking at Taeyeon with disbelief look, “He doesn’t want to meet you, and you said that he always stalking you? You are truly weird”, Taeyeon shook her head, she read the school girl name tag in her uniform, ‘Lee Ji Eun’, she will remember it, “I don’t believe you. Don’t come to this place again. You’ll just make troubles from Wooyoung oppa”, the school girl leaving Taeyeon alone.

--

To : Yul

Hey career woman, don’t work too hard. Go get some lunch’

Taecyeon texting Yuri, while the girl in the middle of lunch together with her boss, Jessica and other co-workers. She chuckled after received a message from Taecyeon.

To : Taec-not-cool

Don’t worry about me. I’m not a little girl anymore~

Taecyeon receives message from Yuri and he smile, “I’m glad that she’s not sad anymore. Fany’s idea is sure help her”, Taecyeon talk to himself.

Onew, his secretary glance to him after delivered jajangmyung for their lunch, “Hyung, you haven’t told me about the famous girl who become your new girlfriend. I just heard about her from Chansung-ie and Yoobin noona” he pouted.

“Famous girl? My new girlfriend?”, ask the puzzled Taecyeon.

“Im Yoona-shi. How can you forgot about her name?”, Onew looks very annoyed, “I really want to meet her hyung~”

Taecyeon sighs, “Ah.. Yoona...”, he lay on his back to the sofa, rubbing her forehead, “She never call me again”

Onew gasp, “HUH? But.. You are Ok Taecyeon !”, Onew’s eyes grew wider. Onew is Taecyeon’s shadows, he really know Taecyeon life more than anyone. Taecyeon past girlfriends always giving him a call because they too scared that Taecyeon will cheated on them.

“I know that I’m Ok Taecyeon”, Taecyeon sigh.

“So, what will you do? Call her first?”, ask Onew carefully.

Taecyeon smirk, “Ok Taecyeon’s pride is higher than any man’s pride. I won’t call her first”

Onew sighs, “you are really bad boy. Bad boy!”

--

“Party is over guys”, Juno remembering his bandmates again, “We have to work extra hard from now”.

Wooyoung and Chansung agree, “I don’t belief that we are won the first place”, Wooyoung said with disbelief tone.

“We work extra hard for it Woodong-ie, we deserve this”, Chansung smirk, while Junho and Wooyoung just nods.

“We should have some cake to celebrate it”, Wooyoung pouted.

Junho glance at the drunk Chansung, “we already celebrate it with ddukbokki, woodong-ah”, he sighs, “And soju of course”

“arrgh headache” Chansung rubbing his head. They can’t sleep peacefuly on a couple weeks past because they were busy practisingfor the big audition on one big agency, and they are win the first place prize.

Wooyoung as the oldest between them handing some aspirin for Chansung, “here”, Chansung say thank you and drink it, “ah jjinjja, why were you drink that much in the middle of the day?”

Meanwhile Junho is ready for leaving first, “I’ll leave first”, he grab his bag, “Chansung-ie, should we ask Sooyoung-shi to pick you up since you’re drunk?”

Chansung shook his head, “No, it’s okay”. Then after Junho heard Chansung’s answer he decided to leave.

“Chansung-ah, I can drive to your house. Lets go”

--

“Thank you for helping me, Seohyun-ie”, Junho umma gives her a glass of ice lemontea.

“It’s okay eommonim, I should the one who say thank you because you give me roses”, Seohyun look at a pot of roses which gave by Junho’s umma. Junho’s umma smile at her, “But, where is Junho-shi?”

Junho’s umma extremly happy because Seohyun ask about her son. Junho’s umma and Seohyun’s umma really want that their child dating. In Seohyun umma’s eyes, Junho always become a gentlement, and she thought that it’ll be great if they are dating. Meanwhile, in Junho umma’s eyes, Seohyun always polite and cute, since she didn’t have daughter, she really like Seohyun, “He still in the studio, I guess. Why?”, her teasing smile made Seohyun shy.

“Ah, I just ask~”

Junho’s umma laugh a little, “Seohyun-ie, what do you think about Junho? Is he your type?”

Seohyun’s mandoo cheecks redden, “Ah, yes.. he is my type”

“Assa !”, Junho umma’s smile become wider, “ Then have a date ! A date~”

“Ah~ I don’t think so”, Seohyun saw Junho umma’s expressio is upset, so she continue her words, “because he told me that he has crush. And she is very... pretty”

“SoEun-ie?’, ask Junho’s umma to herself. She sigh and lay on her back to her chair, “She passed away last autumn”

Seohyun looks very surprised, she didn’t expecting that Junho’s crush passed away. She felt sorry but, she is pretty curious about SoEun’s story, “I’m sorry to hear that eommonim, but why she died?”

“She had cancer”, Junho’s umma starts explaining, “uri Junho become depressed and very sad. Because SoEun is Junho’s first love”

“Really? I really feel bad about her”, said Seohyun.

“She is very cheerful girl, always smile and they become friends since very young. She lived on your house before your family moves”

“My.. My house?”, ask Seohyun. The old lady nods, “I’m sorry about asking this, but did Junho-shi knew that she’s ill?”

Junho’s umma sigh, “He didn’t. SoEun didn’t want that Junho know about it because she knew that Junho had a crush for her. Actually she also have the same feeling to Junho, but she doesn’t want Junuo worried about her”, tears hanging in Junho umma’s eyes, “It’s not fair. She is really young and kind”, Seohyun handing a tissue for her.

Junho’s umma grab it and said thank you. Seohyun about to ask more about SoEun but suddenlt the gate open and Junho stands there, “Ah, Seohyun-shi? Annyeong”, Junho smile.

Junho’s umma wipes her tears before Junho knows, “you come early today. You look very tired, Umma will make lemontea for you”, his mother leaving Seohyun and Junho alone.

Seohyun smile nervously, she felt suspious because she should’t ask Junho about his life. It’s not right, it’s wrong. Junho is nobody..

“Ah, I have to go Junho-shi. My umma must be worried about me”, she grab her bags and a pot of flower that Junho umma’s give for her, “Thank you for this roses to eommonim”, Seohyun walk nervously, leaving Junho’s house. Junho peeks and smile, how cute Seohyun is.

After Seohyun gone, he come to kitchen which his umma already there, “SeoHyun-shi already go umma. She said that she happy about the roses tht you given”,

“Ah~ She is?”, his umma give him a glass of lemontea.

Junho raised his eyebrows for the answer, while drink, “Ah~ but.. why she came?”

Junho umma walk closer to Junho and pats his shoulders, “She just help me gardening”, she about to go to her room, “Junho-ah, when your hyung come and visit umma? Did they pretend that they are busy?”

Junho giggles, “Aish umma, JiHoon hyung is really famous photographer, my sister in law also a top model. Both of them must be really busy right now”

“They must come to visit us!”

Junho put his bag on the counter, “Hyung said that two weeks later, they will return to Korea”

--

Ding Dong~

The bells rings, “Wait”, Sooyoung still in her bathrobe. She grabs small towel to drying her wet hair. But someone in front of the main door seems impatient and keep push the bell. Sooyoung become impatiet too, she haven’t change her bathrobe with her clothes, “Wait a minute Chansung-shi !”, she wear her clothes in the light speed. She run to the main door before she look at the monitor who is coming, she open the door, “Chansung-shi, I told you that..”, Sooyoung can’t continue her words because too surprised because it’s not Chansung. It’s a girl..

The girl looks surprised a little bit, “Who are you?”

Sooyoung is the one who have to ask that, but instead of ask it, Sooyoung answer her question, “I’m.. Choi Sooyoung”, she afraid that it’s Chansung’s roses girl, and she afraid that she will misunderstand. Sooyoung ask her to come in.

The girl sit on the sofa, she looks around and whispering, “clean”, Sooyoung follows her. The girl doesn’t looks angry, but she has some forceful charisma, “Sit here”, she pats the sofa, ask Sooyoung to sit beside her. Sooyoung’s follows her and sit there, “Explain to me, why are you in Chansung’s apartment?”, the stranger girl ready to listening.

“I’m just.. I’m just.. Chansung-shi, friend. One of his friends. I hope that you didn’t misunderstand”

The stranger girl keep nodding her head, hearing Sooyoung’s explaination, “I’m already misunderstand. But I didn’t know that Chansung have a friend named Choi Sooyoung. Chansung’s friend is.. Wooyoung-ie, Junho, Kwonnie, Jinwoonie..” , the stanger girl give Sooyoung a force smile.

--

“Thanks Woodong, You sure that you won’t come in?”, Chansung already reached his apartment.

Wooyoung shooks his head, “I’d love too, but I have another plan. See you later Chans !”, Wooyoung sigh, and turn around to leave the younger boy but, “Chansung-ie, it really looks Yoobin noona’s car right?”

Chansung startled when he loook at Wooyoung direction, “It is”, he become panic, “Oh My God”

Wooyoung giggles, “Sooyoung-shi still in her campus right? It’s okay if...”, Wooyoung can’t continue his words after saw Chansung shook his head nervously, “You’re death Chansung-ah !”, Wooyoung and Chansung exchanging look.

--

Hi~ I’m updating again hehehe.

Taeyeon is curious enough about Wooyoung, how cute~ By the way, is it IU, isn’t it? -_-“

HoHyun. Although everyone didn’t support this couple, I think they are cute together :’)

Yoobin visited her brother, Chansung. What will happen between Yoobin and Sooyoung? :O

Next chapter..

ChanSoo, and WooTae will appear again. Suzy will be a cameo as Khun’s little sister~

Please look forward into it. Saranghae ^^

Bbyong~