Cactus vs Roses

Thousand Love Stories

 “I’m sorry for bothering your weekend Miss Im”, Khun apologizes to Yoona who sit beside him in the car when Mason in the back seat.

“It’s okay, Mr. Horvejkul”, Yoona smile.

“Appa, I told you, that Miss Im won’t disappointed us”, Mason speaks proudly, and Yoona just smile.

Khun glance at his phone, “Is it okay that we didn’t call Taecyeon? I feel like steals you from him”, Khun laughed while Yoona also laughed awkwardly.

“But, it won’t be ice cream date if Taecyeon ahjusshi join us”, Mason pouted.

“Mason-ah”, Khun give him a warning, “We should ask Taecyeon ahjushi first before go”

“Neh, gwaenchana. I don’t think that he will come. He seems very busy lately”, Yoona lie to Khun and Mason. Actually, she don’t want meet Taecyeon after bar incidents.

Mason looks very happy, “Yay, you are the best Miss Im”. Khun and Yoona just laughed saw Mason shows his little thumb.

“I’m wondering, you have a close relationship with Taecyeon. Is he a good boy?”, Khun ask, curious about Taecyeon and Yoona relationship.

Yoona shook her head immediately, “Not that close. We joined this blind date two months ago and we not often met”.

“Ah, I see”, Khun nods his head

After they reached an ice cream store, Khun explain why they ask Yoona to have a date, “Mason ask me abut his umma, it looks like he miss her but.. you know Mason’s umma condition”, Khun whispering to Yoona, and they stop talking when Mason came from bathroom.

“I understand, Mr. Horvejkul”, Said Yoona thoughtfully.

Mason sat infront of Khun and beside Yoona, “Please don’t call appa like that”, Mason shook his head.

Khun laughed, “Yes, You can call me Nickhun or Khun”, since you are Taec’s girlsfriend, you are my friends too.

“Neh”, Yoona just nod with a shy expression.

Because too happy Mason take a nap in the car, while Khun and Yoona talks, after they enjoyed their ice cream date “Miss Im, do you think Mason needs mom figure?”

Yoona nods, “Of course”.

Khun let out a sighed, “Hmm, then I must join the blind date like you guys did”.

Flash back

Knock knock, Seohyun knocking Junho’s room, but Junho didn’t answer, “Seohyun-ah, you can come in into his room, he must be sleep”, Junho umma shouted from the kitchen, while Seohyun in the second floor infront of Junho’s room.

“Junho-sshi, dinner is ready”, Seohyun keep knocking but nobody answer.

Seohyun decided to entered his room. Her impression of Junho’s room is quiet clean with a navy blue domination in his room, “Junho-sshi”, but Junho still didn’t wake up from his sleep.

Finally Seohyun reached Junho’s bed while Junho still sleep. When Seohyun try to wake him up with her hands, Junho’s eyes opened, “Ah, what are you doing in my room?”, Junho wake up and take a glance at her.

“Im so sorry, Your umma told me to come in and wake you up because dinner is ready”, Seohyun looks embarrassed with her face all red, “Im so sorry”, She avoids Junho’s eyes and look a picture in Junho’s table, “Ah. She is pretty”

Junho looked at Seohyun direction, and smile, “She is”.

“Ah”, Seohyun seems knows who is the girl in that picture, “Your girlfriend?”

“I hope so, but she is not”, Junho shared a little laugh.

“Ah, mianhe”, Seohyun realized that she musn’t ask him about that.

“Gwaenchana”, Junho nod his head, “She is my sunbaenim, When I told her that I like her, she just think that I’m just a dongsaeng for her”.

Seohyun nods, “No wonder if you like her, she is very beautiful”.

“I know”, Junho straching his arms, and his shirt pulled up and make his stomach opened a little. Seohyun saw that and looks more embarrassed. Junho knows that Seohyun embarrassed then pull down his shirts again, “Mianhe”.

Seohyun walk first, “Dinner is ready”, she come out from Junho’s bedroom, made Junho’s laughed.

“She’s cute”, Then he took a glance to the photo, “She’s like her”. Actually, the photo of Junho’s bedroom is... Junho and Kim So Eun, his sunbaenim and his childhood friends.

What’s the problem Jay?”, Junsu panting heavily, and take a break. Jay take this opportunitty to make a score again, he shoot the basketball to the ring, “Lets take a break”, Junsu sit under the shades tree, Jay shoot again for the last time.

“The problem is I don’t know the problem”, Jay following Junsu who handing him a bottle of water.

Junsu shook his head with disbelief look, “You are the fist wannabe-dad who didn’t excited heard the news about your wife first pregnancy I’ve ever known”.

Jay nods, “I know”.

Junsu cleared his throat, “Because you afraid that you won’t become a good dad?”

“Mmmm”, Jay think deeply.

“You are afraid that your wife will have a mood swing?”

Jay nods, “mmm, it can be like that”

“What the heck”, Junsu laughed hard and push Jay’s body until Jay almost fall.

“Mwo?”, Jay looks puzzled.

Junsu rolls his eyes, “It’ll be okay Jay”.

“I don’t know”, The shorter man raised his shoulders again, “After 4 years married with Sica, We don’t have enough time because both of us are busy”.

“you two will be close, very close”, Junsu looks so sure, “You will feel like you want go home as soon as possible to meet your wife and your wannabe-child”.

“Seems you had those experience”, Jay mumbled.

Junsu laughed, “Didn’t I told you that Fany is pregnant too?”

Jay looks surprised, “Woah, why you didn’t tell me earlier?”

“I’m sure that I told you”, Junsu hit Jay’s shoulders again, “Finally, My Fany give me a wonderful gift”, he smiles, “It 4 months”.

Jay looking the sky, “Sica’s 3 months”.

“Woah, our children must be a friend like their parents too, right?”, Junsu talk with accent.

Jay laughed hearing his accent, “Your accent popping out when you excited”, Junsu and Jay laughed.

Both of them lays under the tree, “I’m old~”, Jay pouted.

Junsu laughed, heared Jay’s words, “yah, I’m old too”.

“3 and half years ago I married her, now 6 months left, I’ll become a dad”, Jay mumbling, remembered the day when he and Sica’s got married, he opened his wallet and looking Sica’s photo in his wallet.

 

 

“You’ll become a good father Jay”, Junsu pat Jay’s shoulders, and Jay just smile, “So do I, I’ll become a good father too”.

Then, two of them promised each other that they will be a good father and good wife for their wifes. Should we looking forward to their promised?

“Excuse me”, Sooyoung stands in front of Chansung who still sleep in his room, “Chansung-shi, we don’t have anything else. I can’t make a breakfast”

Chansung rolls his big body try to ignored Sooyoung but the girls doesn’t give up and keep repeating her words, “Argh, what?”, asked the annoyed Chansung.

“I said, we don’t have anything else”, Sooyoung crossed her arms.

“You can go to market”.

Sooyoung laugh sarcastically, “If I have money I’m sure that I’m in the market now”, the she whispered, “If I have much money I’ll stay in hotel and won’t cleaning this meanie guy”

Chansung stand up and search his wallet, then he gave Sooyoung a card, “Take this”, then he go to his bed again for continue his sleep.

“But, I still can’t go”

Chansung lost his patience, “Why?”

“I don’t know where the market is”, answer Sooyoung innocently.

“So?”, asked Chansung coldly.

Sooyoung raised her shoulders, “should we go together? Or can you drive me to there?”, Sooyoung shared an awkward smile, but Chansung didn’t smile back. Chansung laying again and even covering his face with the blanket. Sooyoung pouted because she already have Chansung’s answer. She turn back and chnge her clothes to go to market.

Meanwhile, Chansung with his blanket can’ continue his peaceful sleep again, because Sooyoung’s disturbance, “She is already gone?”, Chansung get out from his blanket and try to heard that Sooyoung was gone or not.

“He thought that he is the only one who is tired? I’m also very tired with paper works, cleaning his house and my problem with Siwon oppa”, Sooyoung shouted, she do it because she wants Chansung to hear that.

Chansung who heard that clearly, get up and change his clothes and go to bathroom to washing his face and brushing his teeth, “You said that because you want me to drives you to market?”, Chansung still looks very annoyed, he grab his motorcycle’s key.

Sooyoung froze with Chansung’s reaction, although she felt sorry she also felt happy because doesn’t want to shop alone.

“Woah, this is looks like heaven”, Sooyoung almost shouted in front of the fridge, admiring her works (put the food on the fridge) and admiring how full the fridge is.

Chansung who sit in dining chair shook his head while his hands peels the banana, “You never go to heaven, why you shouted that a full fridge is like a heaven?”, Chansung go to living room and turn on the TV.

Sooyoung following him by handing a pack of chips, “I don’t know”, answer Sooyoung, “My friends said that I’m a shikshin. I always eat and I think, the shikshin like me will thought that a fridge full of foods is like heaven. Don’t you think so?”, she sit beside Chansung

“Why you ask me?”, Chansung glare, “I’m not a shikshin”, said him cold and continue watching TV.

“You are just same like me, but you won’t admit it”, Sooyoung laughed, remembered that yesterday night two of them eats 5 portion of bulgogi. Chansung give her a death glare, “Okay, you are not a shikshin”.

“You haven’t watering my plants right?”, Chansung pointed roses on the balcony. Sooyoung shook her head, “What are you waiting for?”, Chansung ask her to watering his plants, “This chips is mine too”, Chansung take the pack of chips from Sooyoung’s hands. Sooyoung pouted and do what Chansung said.

Sooyoung whining because she never get a rest even on Sunday morning, she shows her disgraceful by hit the roses, “Why a gigantic like him loves roses?! I wanna rest !”, Sooyoung squat down while her eyes glare to Chansung who still busy watching the TV.

The truth is Chansung take a glance for her frequently, but Sooyoung didn’t aware and keep complaining, “Yah, don’t do that to my roses !”

Sooyoung surprised because Chansung behind her and hit her head with remote TV. Sooyoung is embarrassing but she want Chansung know about her anger of him, “It’s even Sunday, how can I didn’t have time for rest?”, she stand up suddenly make Chansung surprised and finally fell down.

“Yah !”, his eyes almost popped out to Sooyoung, and th girl doesn’t want to help him get up, “You had better watch out Choi Sooyoung !! From me, from my roses…”, Chansung stand up with any help, “And from my food !!”

Heard the word ‘food’, Sooyoung behave change 180 degrees to Chansung, and she apologizes, “Okay, okay… You should fall again, so I can help you”.

“Too late”, Chansung is about leave her, but she holding Chansung’s arms, with her apologetic eyes .

--

“Don’t ever mentioning about ‘food’ again”, Sooyoung talk to Chansung while two of them staring Chansung’s roses after Sooyoung finally gave up and watering Chansung's roses, “I can’t life without them”.

Chansung whispering, “No one can’t life without food”, Sooyoung can’t heard it, “Yah, I want some juice”

Sooyoung stand up immediately and go to the kitchen and bring two glass of juice for her and for Chansung, “here”, Sooyoung handing his glass and Chansung take it, “But.. I want to ask something”

Chansung’s glass already empty, maybe Chansung is too thirsty, “About what?”, Sooyoung pointed to his roses, “Roses?”, Sooyoung nods and ready for listening, “Why I have to tell you about it?”, Chansung look annoyed.

Sooyoung turn her face from him because she is patient enough about Chansung’s bad behavior, “Forget it”.

Saw Sooyoung little annoyed, Chansung smile and start to explain, “These roses from my first love”, Chansung start telling her about the reason why he have many roses. Before Sooyoung asking a bunch of question ‘why your first love give it to you? Why she did it and give it to a boy? Rather than you give her a flowers, she did it first?’, Chansung can guess it from Sooyoung expression, “because she loves roses and she told me that I must take care of her roses until we meet again”.

Sooyoung’s head keep nodding, “You never met her again until that?”

Chansung shook his head, “Never”, and before Sooyoung asking 'why you never met her again', Chansung conntinue to talk, "Don't try to ask more. I have a privacy". Sooyoug pouted becaus she wanted ask him more question.

“but... It is a good reason”, Sooyoung smile, “I keep wondering, why you love to keep these roses. Are you a beast from ‘Beauty and the Beast’ story who loves roses?”, Sooyoung laughed but Chansung unhappy for ‘beast’ words, “I also like plants”

“Jjinjja? A girl like you?”, Chansung is very surprise, he couldn’t control his expression for Sooyoung statement.

“Sure !”, Sooyoung almost shouted, “I like cactus very much!”

Chansung surprised again and cracked out with a big laugh, “It really~ suits you”

“Jjinjja?”, but Sooyoung looks happy when Chansung said that Sooyoung resemble to cactus, “Do you know that cactus have a plus point?”, Sooyoung eyes on the sky, looks so serious. Chansung stops laughing and listened carefully, “Many plants can’t life in dessert, but cactus can. It have a flexibility, can adapt wherever the place is. And cactus have a thorn to protect itself from the others. I want to be like cactus, can life every where I go, and I can protect myself. I think that cactus is really cool, so that’s the reason why I like it so much”, Sooyoung look at Chansung and smile but Sooyoung’s pure smile made Chansung nervous.

Chansung stand up and go to kitchen to drink some water, while Sooyoung wondering why Chansung leave her, “I never thought that she is so serious like this”, Chansung put his glass on the table, take a glance to Sooyoung who still in the balcony, “Rose also have thorn !”, Chansung pours the empty water on his glass again, this time, his face was blushing.

Yeaaaaaay~ your comment made me on fire to write the next chapter ^^
I updating 3 chapter in one week :O

Comment and subscribe guys ^^