Ending for KhunRi

Thousand Love Stories

 

Mason had a greatest day in his life, the very first vacation to amusement park with his parents. Khun carried Mason when they saw a parade, while Yuri stood beside Khun. Although she forced herself to smile, but she was still beautiful as usual, and Khun acknoledged it.

 

Mason slept over Yuri's lap when they were returning home while Khun drove them to Yuri's home, "Thank you for returning us safely. Good night", Said Yuri still act cold to Khun when they arrived infront of Yuri's house door.

 

Khun kissed Mason's forehead before smiled to Yuri and he about to leave, "It must be a tiring day for you son, good night. Good night yul", Yuri nodded.

 

But their son mumbled about something, "Appaaaa, sleep with me", Mason whined in his sleep. Yuri and Khun were exchanging a confused look, "Appaaaaaaa", Mason mumbled again.

 

Khun sighed and tried to hide his smile because he had a change to slept over in Yuri's house, "You have two rooms right?", Khun raised his eyebrows.

 

Yuri groaned and entered her house first, Khun following and closed the door with a sly smile, "I just have one room", Yuri placed Mason on bed and covering his body with a warm blanket, "You can sleep with him, I'll sleep in the living room", said Yuri.

 

Khun looked surprised, "You don't need to sleep in the living room, I'll sleep there", Khun worried that Yuri will catch by cold.

 

"Don't you hear it? Mason wanted to sleep with you. Just..", Yuri started feel annoyed.

 

"Umma, sleep with me toooo", Mason mumbled again on his sleep. Yuri was staring her son who was sleeping with surprised look, while Khun smiled.

 

"Do you hear what Mason says?", asked Khun, teased Yuri, "Lets sleep together then", Khun sat on the bed beside Mason.

 

"Hei, I don't want to", Yuri whispered loud to Khun.

 

Khun curled his eyebrows, "I thought you'll be a good umma that following what your son said for today", said Khun.

 

Yuri pouted, "Urgh fine !", Yuri walked away.

 

"Where will you go? Kwon Yuri?", asked Khun.

 

"What? I don't even have a time for wash up and change my clothes?", Yuri whispered loudly again and walked away.

 

Khun giggled and patted Mason's head, "You did a good job son", said Khun to his son who smiled on his sleep, "Have a nice dream", Khun kissed Mason's head and walked away.

 

After Khun went and left Mason alone, Mason's little eyes opened and peeked all over the room. After he felt that everything is okay, he woke up and said to himself, "Taecyeon ahjusshi is surely an idea bank ! Thank you ahjusshi", said Mason with a bright smile.

 

--

Khun sat on the high chair on kitchen admired that Yuri was surely take care of Mason with healthy food on her fridge, and abc posters on her living room.

 

Yuri came out from nowhere with a pairs of man clothes on her hands for Khun, "You need these?", asked Yuri unsure.

 

Khun sulked to the bottom, "Man clothes?", he asked her back, "Taecyeon's?", he couldn't hide his jealousy.

 

Yuri just raised her shoulders and about to leave him, but Khun forced her to stay, "What are you doing?

 

Khun's face was red because of anger, "answer me, had he sleep here?", Khun grabbed Yuri's shoulders.

 

"It's none of your bussiness Nickhun-shi. We already have a new life now", said Yuri calmly, "Like you already have a fiancee and you'll married a couple weeks later", Yuri hold her jealousy.

 

Khun sighed, "It's not about Victoria and me, it's about you and Taecyeon !", Khun's eyes were widening and it is teary. He was not often meet with Taecyeon, but he was sure that Taecyeon was already had girlfriend who was Mason’s teacher.

 

"I said it's none of your business", Yuri pushed Khun because she felt her eyes were in pain same as her heart.

 

Khun fell on sofa, he rubbed his head and erased his tears, "You don't know how hard I hide my feelings to you", Khun was whispered loud. He always be a tough guy and always patience, but like people said, patience has a limit. And it came.

 

Yuri turned back, interested what Khun said, "what?"

 

"My feelings to you never change", said Khun with strong eyes, "I am, my heart, my body, my mind is yours. Forever"

 

Yuri kneeled, fall because she felt that knee was weak, especially when Khun emphasized word 'forever'. She covering her face with her palms, "Are you moron? Are you stupid? You have a week to go to married her"

 

Khun went to Yuri and knelt to faced Yuri, "I was sure that I will love her, but I can't", He uncover Yuri's eyes and made her facing him, "Kwon Yuri, this morning I already told you, if you say that I can't married Victoria, I won’t do it", Khun said seriously.

 

With the emotion atmospher, Yuri cried again, "I can't do that", said Yuri, "I'm a woman too, she will be very upset if.."

 

"What about your feelings?", Khun interupted her.

 

Yuri cried again, and Khun just starred her. Looked like he was upset with Yuri's reaction.

 

Than the 'sleeping boy' Mason came and hugged Yuri, "Umma, Miss Im had told me that we can selfish sometime. If we just think about the other happiness, how abous ours?", Mason patted Yuri's back. Khun smiled to his son to showed him how proud Khun had Mason as his son, "It's okay umma. I also want my family back again", Mason kissed Yuri's cheek and erased her tears.

 

Yuri hugged Mason, "Thank you Mason for you advice, and I'm sorry that you have waited to have complete family for this long time", Khun gave Mason and Yuri with confused look, "Oppa.. can I... ask you to cancel your wedding?", Mason hold Yuri's hand and both of them seemed afraid to saw Khun's reaction.

 

Khun hugged both of them easily, "Of course Yul. Of course", Yuri smiled on Khun's left shoulder but her tears fall again, we all know that it's fall because she's happy. Mason cried hard on Khun's right shoulder.

 

"We can live together again?", Asked little Mason after the hug end. His parents nodded, "and no fight?", his parents nodded again, "and no yell, shout, or.."

 

Yuri nodded shyly, and Khun giggled, "We'll start again from the begining"

 

Mason smiled widely, "I know that I'll have a complete family again ! Thank you God !"

--
Hiiiiiiii~
This story is finally end ^^
Thank you for gave me support until this story end :)