When Victoria comes

Thousand Love Stories

"But, I'll go with Chansung hyung, appa, we'll have barbeque for dinner with his cool band and Chansung hyung's girlfriend", Mason pouted when Khun asked him to meet Victoria for the first time.
 

"Yah, she's not my girlfriend. She is just.. friend", Chansung almost shouted, but Mason just giggled.
 

"You didn't tell me that you have new girlfriend", Khun looked upset.
 

"Hyung ! I told you..", Chansung's face redden. Khun and Mason laughed saw the annoyed Chansung, "Aish, those father and son !", Chansung pouted.
 

"Hmm...", Khun still felt uneasy.
 

"Hyung, don't worry ! Junho's hyung, Rain hyung, comeback to Korea and make little party ", Chansung pouted too.
“Ah, he is comeback? Tell him that I will greet him as soon as I can”, said Khun to Chansung and the younger boy just nod, "Don't you think Mason will disturb you?", He whispered to Chansung, and the younger boy shooked his head.

 

"Of course he won't", Said Chansung, "My band mates really likes him. I think it'll be okay if he come with me. Right Mason-goon?"
 

"Of course", Said Mason in fluent english.
 

Khun sighed, "Okay then, I'll go alone. Don't try to be a bad boy, understand?", Khun squat down showed his pinky to Mason, then Mason tied it with his pinky, they made a promise. Then Khun kissed his son's forehead, "Chansung I..."
 

"for a hundred time hyuuuuung, don't worry, I'll take care of him", Chansung patted Mason's head. Two of them smiled, make Khun also smiled.
 

"Good bye appa", Mason waved his little hands to Khun who already in his car. Khun waved his hand too and then leave to go to restaurant, a place where he and Victoria decided to meet.
 

After reach the restaurant, he saw a girl who really looks very nervous, "It must be her", Khun whispered. He walk through her table and bow, "Victoria-shi right?", he smiled, and the girls stood up nervously and bow too. Khun giggles because he knows that she's very nervous now. On the other side of his brain, he was wondering, why he didn't feel nervous at all, "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Victoria", Victoria bows.
 

Khun nods and ask her to take a sit, "Sorry make you waiting too long, my son has another plan for this weekend, so he can't come now"
 

Victoria made upset expression, "What a pity. I really want to see him", she said.
 

Khun glad that she really want to see Mason, and he already interested with her. He always like a girl who always smile and have cuteness. He found it on Victoria.
 

They chat for really long time, and chat like an old friend. About their hometown, favorite foods and especially Mason. Khun feel that they're already match and finally they exchange their number.
 

"I hope that we can meet and chat like this again, Victoria-shi", Khun smiled and asked her for a handshake.
 

"I hope, you bring Mason-goon. So I can play with him", Victoria smiled too.
 

"Certainly, I'll", said Khun
--

At Jung Ji Hoon (Rain) or Junho's big brother party

 

"Hi Mason", Wooyoung patted his head, and Mason giggled.
 

"Hi Woodong hyung", said Mason. Wooyoung pouted heard Mason call him like Junho and Chansung did.
 

"Who is this?", asked the glasses girl beside Wooyoung, "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee Ji Eun"
 

Mason bowed to the glasses girl, "Annyeonghaseyo noona, I'm Mason Horvejkul"
 

"Ah, cuteeee~", two other girl walked and compliment him on the same time. They are Seohyun and Sooyoung.
 

"Ah, you're here, Sooyoung-shi? Where is he? You also come with Mason?", Wooyoung asked about Chansung to Sooyoung.
 

"Neh. He still have a chat with Ji Hoon-shi", answered Sooyoung with smiles.
 

"I'll go then. Ji Eun, you'll come?", Wooyoung asked to JiEun, and Ji Eun nodded. They were leaving Seohyun, Sooyoung and Mason alone.
 

"Noona, I'll go to bathroom first", Mason said to Sooyoung.
 

"Do you need any helps?", asked Sooyoung to Mason.
 

"Ah, it's okay", Mason smiled and walked away.
 

Seohyun and Sooyoung smiled awkwardly, then Sooyoung started a conversation first, "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Choi Sooyoung", she offered a shakehand.
 

"Ah, I'm Seo Joo Hyun", answered Seohyun polite, "You can call me Seohyun"
Both of them still have awkward athmospher, until..., "Choi Sooyoung, did you see Mason?", Chansung and Junho walked towards them. Junho bowwd to Sooyoung and smiled.

 

“Don’t shout!!”, Sooyoung gave Chansung a death glare, and bows back to Junho and answer Chansung, "He go to bathroom"
 

"You're here too Seohyun-ah? Thanks for coming to my hyung's party", Junho stood beside Seohyun. Seohyun just nodded and smiled as a return,
 

Hearing Seohyun name, Chansung's eyes wider immediatelly and he was staring her, "Seohyun?", call him carefully.
Seohyun look at Chansung who call her, and look shocked, "Chansung oppa?"

 

Sooyoung and Junho confused with this situation, but both of Sooyoung nor Junho doesn't dare to asked until Chansung smiled and explained it to them, "This is, Seohyun.. Seo Joo Hyun who I always told to you guys", Chansung smiled widely.
 

Seohyun grabed Chansung hand and go to more quiet place to talk private, leaving the puzzled Junho and Sooyoung alone.
 

"Where have you been?", Chansung looked very happy met Seohyun.
 

"Oppa, you're really hard to find", Seohyun said. Chansung giggled, "Finally we're meet again", Seohyun hugged Chansung.
 

Chansung was really happy and hugged her tight, "I'm so happy too. Where do you life now?"
 

"I'm Junho oppa's neighboor. My house is there", she pointed her home after broke the hug. Chansung couldn’t talk anything for a while and he hugged her again, "Oppa, you didn't forget about our promise right?"
 

Chansung shook his head, "I never forget about it", said him proudly.
 

"Oppa, now I'm in love with someone. It's Junho oppa", said Seohyun happy, “It such a right time for us to meet again without breaking our promise”
 

Chansung broke the hug and stared her with unbelievable looks, "Wh.. What?"
 

"Didn't I told you that I'll meet you again after I find my first love?", asked Seohyun happy, "I found him, it's Junho oppa"
 

Chansung totally shocked with Seohyun confession, "You will help me, right oppa?", Chansung nodded slowly. He knew, that Seohyun never look at him as a boy, she just look him as an oppa.
--
 

Party was over, but Junho, Ji Hoon and his wife's Gina still have a conversation, while Junho's parents already slept because too tired.
 

"Finally, I meet your girl", JiHoon teased his brother, "She's pretty, right?", he asked to his wife.
 

"Innocent look", answer Gina, and she smiled to Junho, "Umma told us that you're close each other. Why didn't you confess to her?"
 

Junho raised his shoulders, "I don't know noona"
 

JiHoon sighed, "Junho, if Soeun is your reason, it's..."
 

"Hyung", Junho stopped his hyung's words, "It's not about Soeun. Don't mentioned about her anymore"
 

"But you have to move on, Junho-ah", JiHoon kept commenting about his brother's lovelife, "Look at Wooyoung-ie and Chansung-ie"
 

Heard, Chansung's name, made Junho more uncomfortable, "Jieun-shi and Sooyoung-shi really beautiful and cute, but I think Seohyun-sshi was the cutest", added Gina.
 

"I think, Sooyoung-shi is not Chansung's girlfriend", Junho said to them, he stood up, "Anyway, welcome home, hyung, noona, I’m too tired, I'll sleep first", Junho left them coldly. Gina and JiHoon sighed, while they saw Junho's body enter his room.
--

 

"They already meet each other now. What will happen next? Is it good if I still stay in here?", Sooyoung talked to herself in her bed after they arrived home. Chansung and Mason already slept at Chansung's room.
 

"They are still dating, for sure", Sooyoung kept talking, "Should I find Siwon oppa and apologizes first?"
 

Sooyoung got up from her bed and she start packing her clothes and her other things, "But I don't want to go", Sooyoung almost cry because of frustation. For some reason she felt comfortable stayed and keep fight with Chansung. She doesn't know why she felt like that, but although Chansung always acted cold, shouted and made her frustated, only Chansung who can made her heart feel warm, even Siwon couldn’t make it.
--

 

"Eommonim", Yoobin talked nervously in front of the old lady.
 

The old lady didn't look scary or something like that, but Yoobin confidence decreasing and looked verynervous, "It's been a while, Yoobin-ah. Where is your husband?"
 

"He.. go to Japan for bussiness trip, eommonim", answered Yoobin, "I'm glad that you look healthy", the old lady just smiled as the return.
 

Then Chansung came with Yoona. Yoona looks very puzzled because Chansung go to her home and ask her to go to here, very early morning. Chansung bows, after saw Chansung bows, Yoona was following him.
 

"Yoona-ah, come here", Yoobin asked Yoona to came closer and sat beside her. Yoona glanced at Chansung after she saw Yoobin and the old lady, she felt unsure and still puzzled. Chansung nodded and she sit beside Yoobin.
 

"Eommonim, annyeonghaseyo", Chansung bowed properly.
 

"Chansung-ie, your body really looks like Taecyeon", the old lady laughed lightly. Chansung and Yoobin just laugh nervously, "Yoona-shi?", the old lady called Yoona.
 

"Ye..Yeh?", answered Yoona who was stuttering.
 

"I'm glad to see you", the old lady moved and sat beside Yoona, she hugged her like her own child. Yoona smiled nervously after the hug broked, "I'm Taecyeon's umma". Heard that she is Taecyeon umma, made Yoona shocked.
--

 

Hi readers I’m updating again !
Comment and subscribe. Love yaaaaaa :*