Epilogue pt 2

Thousand Love Stories

Taecyeon cruel night part 1

 

After the wedding end, Taecyeon and Yoona came to their home which they will stay as husband and wife forever. They didn't have time to have honeymoon because both of them were really busy.

 

Taecyeon opened the main door for Yoona and gave enough space to her to walked first. Yoona smiled and said thank you to her husband, "you're welcome yoong", Taecyeon carried a small luggage and placed it on the floor, "come here? Why are you froze like that?", Taecyeon asked her to come, and Yoona walked slowly to him. Taecyeon placed his arm on Yoona's waist, "You didn't like this house?", asked Taecyeon worried after he didn't saw his wife expression change.

 

Yoona in dazed, her eyes kept glued to the house, "it's beautiful", Taecyeon smiled when Yoona said that, he patted his head and felt proud of himself, "Thank you oppa"

 

"I thought that this house is quite small at first, but you said you didn't like a big house sooo, yeah", he raised his shoulders, "Can I accept my present now?", Taecyeon made his heigt lower, so he could got his present.

 

Yoona giggled and kissed him on his cheek, "Happy now?", Yoona .

 

"Aaaaah, it surely made me good", said Taecyeon.

 

Yoona smiled, "But I'm hungry oppa", The wife whined.

 

Taecyeon scratched his head and walked to the fridge, it was nothing except bottles of water, "umm, sorry yoong", Taecyeon glanced to Yoona who looked really starved.

 

Yoona pouted, "Lets call jajangmyeong then !", said her excitedly.

 

"It's already night. Don't you worry about your body?", Taecyeon asked her with surprised tone.

 

Yoona rubbed her eyes, she looked very tired after the whole party, "Will you asked me to sign a divorce letter if I get weight?", Yoona whispered loud and Taecyeon can heard that clearly.

 

Taecyeon turned his head and glanced at his wife, "For your information, Mrs. Ok.. I won't divorce you even you are 100kg. You're forever mine", Taecyeon knocked Yoona's head.

 

"Aww, that's bad", Yoona chuckled when Taecyeon already gave a call to delivery man, "Oppa, I'm gonna take a bath first", said Yoona and Taecyeon nodded for the responds.

--

After both of them already took a bath, they enjoyed their almost-midnight-dinner. That was the first dinner for them as a husband and wife, and jajangmyeon as the dish.

 

Yoona throw the stereofoam bowls and wodden chopstick to the garbage, she yawned while doing that. Taecyeon cleaned up the dining table with a smile after saw his wife was yawning quite often, "You're already sleppy yoong?", asked Taecyeon.

 

Yoona nodded, "I'm so tired, can I go to bed first?", Yoona covered because of yawning.

 

Taecyeon nodded, after Yoona left he said to himself, "She must preparing herself for this amazing night right? Aaaaahh, finally I haven't wait anymore. Yoona-ah, oppa expecting something wild from you, rawr".

 

Taecyeon go to their bedroom after done cleaned up everything. He saw his beautiful wife was laying on the bed, and he smirked.

He pretended to be innocent guy, "Yoong, are you already sleep?", Taecyeon peeked from his wife's back.

 

"Umm, what's wrong oppa?", Said Yoona with her eyes totally closed but we all know that she hasn't sleep.

 

Taecyeon started to speak, "Ahhh, finally we are getting married. We're a husband and wife now", said Taecyeon while putting his hands behind his head.

 

"ummm", Yoona just gave him that respond.

 

Taecyeon sighed, "Hmm, what should we do now? As husband and wife?", Taecyeon hoped that Yoona will understand him.

 

"Sleeeeep", answered Yoona, still didn't facing her husband.

 

Taecyeon looked startled, he woke up from the bed and was staring Yoona's back, "hmm, this night is the first night for us as a husband and wife", he gave her a hint.

 

Suddenly Yoona turned back and her eyes opened, "Oppa, I'm tired.. I'm too tired.. Don't you know that those high heels is surely kill me? Lets sleep oppa, no more talk"

 

"Eh, but. Yoong", Taecyeon wanted interupted but Yoona already changed the lamp into a bed lamp.

 

She approached Taecyeon to gave him a quick kiss on his lips, "Good night husband", Yoona's eyes closed again.

 

Taecyeon just stared her sadly, "Good night yoong, have a nice dream", he stoked his wife's hair.

 

"Ah, keep doing that oppa, it makes me comfortable", Yoona asked Taecyeon to keep stoking her head, and Taecyeon can't do anything except following her request until she slept.

 

"Hmm, Yoong, if I not love you, I'm already jumped over you", said Taecyeon keep Yoona's hair, "It's because I love you, so I don't want to bother your sleep", Taecyeon whispered, after he was sure that Yoona already slept he kissed Yoona's forehead, "Good night my wife"

--

Taecyeon cruel night part 2

Yoona played her role as a wife to prepared dinner for them while Taecyeon sit on the living room planning something.

 

"I have to keep her mood, and make sure she has a good mood", said Taecyeon with a wide smile, "Yoong, are you need my help?", asked him from living room.

 

"It's okay oppa, I can handle it", answer Yoona.

 

Taecyeon stood up and approached her, "Smell good", he smiled at Yoona and patted her head, "I guess I married a right person", Taecyeon laughed while Yoona giggled.

 

"Sure, you got a jackpot", Yoona smiled at Taecyeon while her hand still busy cut the veggies.

 

Ding doooong

 

"Ah, who is that?", asked Yoona to Taecyeon with surprised look, "Can you check it, oppa?"

 

Taecyeon raised his shoulders, "Of course", he turned to the main door of their house, "Who the hell is that?", Taecyeon grinned his teeth, he worried that his plan failed. He opened the door and...

 

"Annyeong hyuuuuung~", Onew was waving his right hand while the other one hand brought a big thick brown envelope. The younger man tried to enter the house but Taecyeon control the door easily and almost hit Onew.

 

"Lee Jin Ki, what are you doing in here?", asked Taecyeon cold.

 

Onew pointed the envelope, "You forget about this? We haven't discussed about it and tomorrow you have to presentate it infront of CEOs", he pouted, "Is Yoona noona here?", he asked with a big smile and tried to come.

 

But Taecyeon hold his shoulders, "You're not allowed to come", Taecyeon still acted cold.

 

"Aish, why are you like this hyuuuung, let me iiiiin", Onew whined.

 

Taecyeon melted, "Please Onew, you'll ruined my plan. I beg you to go. We can discuss about it tomorrow", Taecyeon begged to Onew.

 

Onew shooked his head, "No way, Yoobin noona will scold me if tomorrow you won't do the presentation"

 

"Onew, help me please", Taecyeon still begged.

 

At that time, "Oppa, who is that?", Yoona's voice come closer.

 

"It's okay Yoong, he just get the wrong adress", answered Taecyeon, "Please onew"

 

"Nooonaaaaa, I'm onew", Onew shouted.

 

Yoona was behind Taecyeon's back, "Uh? Onew? Come in, I'm already make the dinner", Yoona take Taecyeon's arm, "why are you lied to me?", Yoona pouted.

 

Taecyeon looked so frustated, "because I don't want to work now", Yoona seemed surprised with Taecyeon's answer and right after that Onew told her about the presentation, "Oh, you must be tired oppa", Taecyeon nodded, hoping that Yoona understand him, "but, I know that you'll do the best for tomorrow presentation. Now, lets eat. Onew come in, sorry for bothering you", Yoona walked first, leaving Taecyeon and Onew alone.

 

"It's okay noona, hmm, the smell is surely good", said Onew excitedly.

 

"Lee Jin Ki", Taecyeon almost had a tear in his eyes.

 

"What hyung? What? Your wife already asked me to come", Onew stick out his tounge and came in, "Woah, what are you made noona?"

 

Taecyeon froze on the door, he know that discuss with Onew will spend his whole night. And the his guess was right, Onew return to his home at 2AM.

 

"Yooooong", Taecyeon whined.

 

The sleeping Yoona opened her eyes, "Oppa? Did Onew already go?", asked Yoona. Taecyeon nodded, "Ah, you look really tired. Lets sleep for tomorrow presentation", said Yoona. Taecyeon didn't have another choice, he acknowledge it that he had to sleep.

--

Taecyeon cruel night part 3

 

Taecyeon parked his car in front of their home, take a glance to Yoona who sat beside him, "what are you thinking now?", asked Taecyeon when he saw that Yoona looked so serius thinking about something.

 

"Hana and Hiro. We won't see their cuteness anymore", Yoona whined while Taecyeon giggled.

 

"Their home is in Japan, yoong. They only come to Korea to holiday", Taecyeon remembering Yoona.

 

"I know oppa", said Yoona, "but I guess, Yoobin unnie and Seung Hyun oppa are happy to having them as their child. Twins are awesome", said Yoona full of excitement.

 

"Hehe, do you like children that much?", asked Taecyeon.

 

Yoona nodded without thinking, "Of course. Thats why I am a teacher", she proudly smiled.

 

"Lets have our own child then", said Taecyeon, and Yoona nodded with a bright red in her face, "Oooh, feel shy? You don't need to yoong, I'm your husband", Taecyeon teased Yoona.

 

"I want a son like Mason, he is smart and handsome or like Cheer, she is very cuteeee", Yoona changed the topic, "Ahhh, why I miss them all of sudden?", asked Yoona to Taecyeon.

 

Taecyeon just raised his shoulders, "because they are too cute"

 

"you are right", said Yoona.

 

Two of them were walking to their house after said goodbye to Yoobin's family because they return to Japan again. After that they had ddukbokki as their dinner.

 

"Lets watch TV first", Yoona sat on the sofa after take a bath.

 

"I'll take a bath", said Taecyeon with a white towel hanging on his neck.

 

Taecyeon felt happy because his plan almost succees. In his plan, after he take a bath, he will carried Yoona on the bridal style to their room and then, "kekeke, I waited too long", Taecyeon smiled to mirror. He put his clothes and training pants, approched Yoona, "Yoong?", he climbed down the stairs carefully to search Yoona.

 

"Ahjusshi !", Mason and Cheer ran towards him.

 

"Woaaaah, surprised me !", Taecyeon almost jumped.

 

"Ahjusshi teach me about math !", said Mason with excitement with his note on his hands.

 

"ahjusshi, miss Im and I will make cookies", said Cheer with the excitement too.

 

Taecyeon was in surprised, "Why they are in here, yoong?", asked him to Yoona who hold her laughter with covering .

 

"Yuri unnie doesn't feel good, so Khun oppa bring her to hospital", explained Yoona.

 

Taecyeon pulled Yoona closer and hug her shoulder, "I mean, why Khun.. his childr.. Children.. to.. us?", Taecyeon whispered with frustation look. Yoona, Mason, and Cheer chuckled.

 

"As a friend, you must help them right?", Yoona husband, "Nah, come on Cheer", Yoona went to kitchen and Khun-Yuri's little daughter followed her.

 

"Bye, ahjusshi !", Cheer was waving her hands.

 

Taecyeon just covered his face with his palms, "Ugh, Khuuuuun, Yuuuuuul", Taecyeon was whining at that time.

 

"Come on ahjusshi", Mason pulled Taecyeon's hand to sit on the sofa.

 

Taecyeon gave up and finally teached Mason math and Yoona was busy making cookies with Cheer.

 

"Cheer, the cookies is done", Yoona smiled widely to the oven and then turned her head to Cheer. But the little girl didn't respond her, so Yoona came closer to Cheer who was already sleep with her head in the table. Yoona giggled and went to living room, "Oppa, can you helped me to..", Yoona taped her husband's shoulder, until Taecyeon turned his head, "Well, Cheer is already sleep", Yoona gave him a force smile.

 

Taecyeon nodded, and walked to kitchen with Yoona. He pick up Cheer easily without made the little girl wake up, "Well, we just have one bedroom", Taecyeon said to Yoona, hoped Yoona will call Yuri to came to their house soon.

 

"Ok Taecyeon", Yoona was glaring at him when he gave her a force smile, "let Mason and Cheer sleep here tonight. Yuri unnie and Khun oppa must be busy"

 

Taecyeon whined and take Cheer to their room and placed her on the bed, "Aish, what about us?", Taecyeon pouted to Yoona.

 

"lets sleep on the sofa then", said Yoona.

 

Taecyeon pouted, "Ugh, no way", He worried that his wife will be sick, "You and the kids sleep here, I'll be in the sofa"

Taecyeon went to living room and saw Mason already sleepy, "Mason-ah, you can sleep now, it's already night", Taecyeon patted Mason's head.

 

"Oooh?", Mason surprised a little felt Taecyeon's touch on his head, "But my parents haven't coming yet"

 

Taecyeon sighed, "It's okay, I'll called them to tell that you'll sleep on my place", Mason looked unsure for a bit, "I'll sleep here. You'll be with Miss Im and Cheer", Taecyeon smiled after Mason nodded and made up his things, "Aish, Khun and Yuri is devils ! I haven't touch my wifeeeee~", Taecyeon whined when his body was laying on the sofa.

 

"Oppa", Yoona's voice was heard by Taecyeon, he felt happy and he was hoping that his wife will come.

 

"Yeah, yoong?", asked Taecyeon, he was wondering why she haven't seen.

 

"Don't forget to turn off the light", said Yoona from the upstairs, and she gave him a cute smile, "Good night~"

--

Taecyeon cruel night part 4

Yoona sat on the living room with worried expression. It was 8 o'clock and Taecyeon have not reached their home. She tried to call him but Taecyeon's phone was off, "Seriously, where is he?", Yoona made a cross over her chest with her hands.

 

Then..

 

"I'm home", Taecyeon's voice heard by Yoona and the wife almost running to saw her husband.

 

"Oppa ! Where have you been? I can't contacting your phone !", Yoona already angry but Taecyeon just gave her a force smile while he put off his shoes.

 

"Mianhe yoong..", said Taecyeon. He kissed Yoona's forehead like he always did when he go to office and return again like now, "But you have eat right?", Taecyeon walked to living room, put his bag and then untie his tie.

 

Yoona felt that Taecyeon little bit change from his behavior, "Oppa, are you sick?", Yoona approached him and put her palm on Taecyeon's forehead. Taecyeon didn't do anything and just closed his eyes, "Oppa, you're sick !", Yoona surprised and sat beside him quickly.

 

Taecyeon just shooked his head and hug his wife while his eyes still closed, "I'm okay yoong, don't worry. I'm just little tired after did 4 meeting and visited a new building for new branch"

 

Yoona hug him tight, "You were working too much oppa", She looked Taecyeon's face who was red, "I think you got a fever"

 

Taecyeon release her from his hug, "You'll get a fever too if you're close to me"

 

Yoona pouted and hugged him again, "Why a wife can't hug her husband? It's criminal", said Yoona.

 

Taecyeon giggled, "Ah such a sweet wife", Taecyeon pinched her nose, "but Yooong, I'm starving", Taecyeon looked onto Yoona's eyes.

 

Yoona nodded as she understand, "I'll make a porridge then", Taecyeon smiled and kiss her forehead again.

 

"Thank you for being my wife", said Taecyeon with a sweet smile.

 

Yoona smiled too and gave him a smooch, "No, I should the one who say Thank you", Yoona disappeared after gave him a smooch, leaving Taecyeon alone.

 

"Hmm, I guess I can't touch her again tonight", Taecyeon mumbled, "Onew, please stop make me frustated"

 

--

Taecyeon cruel night part 5

"Oppa, you're still sick and you will go to work now?", Yoona surprised after saw Taecyeon take a bath and he just worn pants.

 

The husband just give her a force smile, "I have important meeting Yoong, if I don't come, Yoobin noona will come to scold me for sure", Taecyeon wore a clothes while talking to Yoona.

 

"But.. She will understand if you're sick", Yoona sat on bed with pouted lips, "Oppa, please.. Don't work too much"

 

Taecyeon chuckled and patted her head, "I'll finish everything so our honeymoon will be in peace"

 

Yoona gave up and finally she allowed her husband to work. She already take a break, so she didn't have to work now. After Taecyeon go, she was googling to search articles about Bali, the place that they will visit soon.

 

"Ah, we should go to this place. It'll be fun !", said Yoona to herself after read the articles.

 

Then a bell rang and Yoona was curious who it will be, "It's 3PM, but Taecyeon oppa already here?", Yoona mumbled and got up.

 

She looked to intercom to saw who was it, and she startled. Yoona opened the door with a very big smile, "Hi Yoong", Taeyeon smiled after Yoona opened the door.

 

Yoona giggled, "Hi everybody", said Yoona to ChanSoo, WooTae, and HoHyun.

 

"Are you busy noona?", asked Chansung to Yoona, "I hope we don't disturb you".

 

"Woah, your living room is bigger than my house", said Taeyeon with open wide eyes. All of them laughed.

 

"Thank you for visiting me", Yoona welcomed them warmly.

 

"You can have a house like this too if you married me, tae", Wooyoung teased his girlfriend.

 

All of them laughed except Taeyeon who was embarrased, "Ah, unnie, I bring some present, I hope you'll like it", Seohyun remembered the reason why all of them visited TaecYoon house.

 

Yoona smiled, "Present?"

 

Seohyun made a couple of apron for TaecYoon, because she know that Taecyeon and Yoona loves to eat so she thought that they must often cook, so she made those, "Cuteeeee~", Yoona hugged the present from Seohyun, "Thank you, Seohyun-ah"

 

Seohyun nodded and smiled, "You're welcome unnie"

 

All of them acknowledge it that Seohyun's present for TaecYoon is pretty and cute. Then all of them gave their present for Yoona and Taecyeon. Taeyeon gave them couple of mug which written 'hubby' on blue glass for Taecyeon and 'wifey' on pink glass for Yoona, "My presents are also

cute right?", Taeyeon felt satiesfied after Yoona was smiling after hugging her.

 

Her bestfriend nodded, "Gowamoyo, Taetae", Said Yoona with a smile.

 

"Tae, I gave you a present everyday but you never hugged me?!", Wooyoung protest, made all of them burst into laugh, Taeyeon hit him, "That was what I received everyday. A hit", Wooyoung pouted, and once again, he made all of them laugh, "You can open my present", Wooyoung smiled at Yoona, the new wife.

 

Yoona find a couple of pajamas on the blue box that Wooyoung gave, "Ah? Pajamas couple?", asked Yoona after opened the box. There was a cute pajamas for Taecyeon too

 

Wooyoung nodded, "Neh, you don't like it?"

"I like it, really", said Yoona sincerelly, "But I don't think that he will wear this", Yoona grabbed a bigger one for Taecyeon, all of them laughed.

 

Wooyoung hit his head, "Ah, I forgot that Taecyeon hyung always sleep just wears tank top", Yoona nodded, smiled and gave her thumb to express her agreement.

 

Chansung smirked, "Oh, after married.. I guess he is not only topless everynight, he will everythingless..", His comment made the atmospher more lively. Taeyeon and Junho even hi5-ing with Chansung while Seohyun just chuckled. Sooyoung and Wooyoung were clapping their hands and covered their mouth. Only Yoona who was turning red on her face.

 

"Hmmm, guys.. Lets open the next present", Yoona cleared and tried to control the situation. All of them except Yoona still giggled while her hands opened the pink box from Sooyoung, "I don't think that you'll like this, but when I bought this, it's cute", Yoona smiled after opened the box and Sooyoung glad that her friend liked it, "I want buy it too, but thats for couple. If I had a husband certainly I'll bought it for me. Those slipers is surely cute !", Sooyoung pouted.

 

"Ahh~ Chansung-ah, she was asking you to married her indirectly", Junho almost shouted because of the excitement, and made Sooyoung covered her face because too embarassed.

 

"Noooo, it's not like that", said Sooyoung in panic, "it's not like that", she repeated her words again to Chansung who looked so serious.

 

"Should we got married soon?", asked Chansung to Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung became shy and hit Chansung on his shoulder, "I still want to focus on my job as a doctor", She turned her head to Yoona, asking for help.

 

"Eh, but I'll be more fun if you married", Yoona stuck out her tounge, following the others to teased Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung stared her blankly, "Rrr, opened the next present please", said Sooyoung annoyed.

 

All of them laughed and excpecting the next present, "That is from me", said Chansung while raising his hand, "I bought it when we're concert in Paris", he smiled widely.

 

"Thank you, Chansung-ie", said Yoona and hugged Chansung. She was happy that she received a perfume from Chansung.

 

"You're welcome sister", Chansung smiled.

 

Yoona couldn't hid her happiness, she always smiled and looked them one by one, "So, where's your present for me, Mr. Composer?", teased Yoona to Junho who sat on the corner of the sofa.

 

Junho smirked, "Ah, I don't know that it feel really good when someone calls me Mr. Composer", Junho raised his eyebrows and all of them laughing, "Thank you for praising me, noonim", said Junho lively.

 

"Hey, why are you called me with 'noonim'? I'm younger than you", Yoona pouted, "Don't try to make me looks like an old lady"

 

All of them laughed, "You married Taecyeon hyung, why I can't call you noonim?", Junho didn't want to lose.

 

"Ugh, fine then", Yoona resisted. Junho stuck out his tounge to teased Yoona's more and gave her his present.

 

"I made by myself noonim, hope you'll like it", said Junho full of confidence.

Yoona, Wooyoung, Taeyeon, Chansung, Sooyoung and Seohyun gathered to saw Junho's present, "A CD?", asked Wooyoung.

 

Then Yoona read the song list and smiled, "Gomawo Junho-ah. I'll look after it"

 

Although they were already gave Yoona the presents, they still stay there and chatted about Yoona's married life, "It's quite weird at first. When you wake up, there is someone in your bed. Then you'll realized that you're a married women now", Said Yoona.

 

Right after Yoona said it, the main door opened, Taecyeon already back from his work.

 

"Ah, why are you here guys?", asked Taecyeon, not surprised that they visited his new home with Yoona. Somehow, he didn't feel annoyed much, just a little when disturbance like them came.

 

"Oh hyung !", Wooyoung shouted at Taecyeon.

 

"You don't need to shout Woodong-ah, my head hurt", said Taecyeon who was throwing his jacket and bag to the floor.

 

"You are sick hyung?", asked Chansung. Then he glanced to Yoona, "Sister, I was trust you to take care my hyung"

 

Yoona felt guilty, "He didn't listen to me, Chan. He worked to hard", then Yoona approached Taecyeon, "Am I already said that you don't need to work hard?", Yoona hit Taecyeon's shoulders.

 

"You're already said that", Taecyeon mumbled.

 

Yoona's hand on Taecyeon forehead to check his temperature, "It much better now", she smiled then her husband is also smiled. The audience felt different feels after saw the couple of husband and wife taking care each other.

 

"Yah, should you do that infront of us yoong?", Taeyeon shouted. She couldn't hid her envious feel. All of them nod but Taecyeon and Yoona who giggled.

 

"Girls, if you feel envy of us, why don't you gave your boyfriends answer when they asked you to married?", Taecyeon teased Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Seohyun.

 

"I'm too young to married oppa", said the innocent Seohyun. Junho who was beside her frowned, "Let's see a couple years later", Seohyun cheered up Junho.

 

Then, it's Sooyoung's time to talked, "As I said before.. I want to concentrate with my job first", Sooyoung stuck out her tounge to disappointed Chansung.

 

"What about me?", asked Wooyoung to Taeyeon, "Don't make me waited to long Kim Taeyeon. You know, our fans are very beautiful. I just have to choose"

 

Taeyeon glared at Wooyoung after he said that, "Then date them !", Taeyeon angry to Wooyoung. But all of them beside this couple laughed.

 

"They will leave soon, right?", Taecyeon whispered to Yoona.

 

Yoona shooked her head, "I don't know, should we ask them to have dinner? We have to polite as a owner of this house", Yoona whispered back.

 

Then, Taecyeon took a initiative to ask them, "Guys, do you want to.."

 

"Aah~ I'm so hungry ! Lets have dinner in here", said Chansung.

 

"Yeah, I want to eat Samgyupsal", Wooyoung suggested.

 

Taeyeon cleared , "Trying to copy Khun oppa's favorite woo?"

 

"Kekeke~", all of them laughed.

 

"I'll buy all the ingredients", said Seohyun.

 

"Is it okay hyung?", asked Junho.

 

Taecyeon frowned, exchanging glance to Yoona who just trying to hold her laugh.

--

Taecyeon cruel night part 6.

 

"Seriously?", Yoona put up a present from Jessica with red face, "Ah, Sica unnie must be laughing right now", Yoona embarassed because Jessica gave her a night gown for those couple who has been married, "How can I wear this?", Yoona looked confused and starring the nightgown carefully.

 

"Yoong?", Taecyeon came to their room suddenly.

 

"A.. Ahh.. Oppa !", Yoona tried to hide her present from Sica, but it was too late. Taecyeon could noticed it and he was only gave a smirk.

 

"I haven't see you wearing those things Yoong", said Taecyeon with a deep voice. He walked closer to his wife, and the wife looked panic a bit, "We are married now"

 

Yoona tried to control herself, "I know that we are married oppa, but it isn't the right time for..", Yoona confused to choose a proper word, so she cleared to hid her nervousness. Taecyeon tried to not smile because his wife is still innocent, "I have to packing our things for tomorrow", Taecyeon and Yoona would go to Bali for honeymoon and Yoona was packing their things.

 

"I can help you. So your packing will be done soon. And you will have free time for me", said Taecyeon while sat on the bed.

 

Yoona's face turn red, "Oppa~ let's talk about it later. I'm still busy with these", she continued her packing.

 

Taecyeon sighed, "Seriously yoong, I've waited for 6 day after our wedding", He laid on the bed, showed his disappointed feeling.

 

"I'm so busy right now oppa. Please understand me", Yoona turned and gave Taecyeon a smile. A smile that he couldn't do anything except sighed.

 

"Aish, seriously. Im Yoona, you're so close but you still hard to get even I'm your husband", said Taecyeon while put his head over his hands.

 

"Kekeke~, mianhe oppa. But you still love me do you?", asked Yoona cute.

 

Taecyeon turn his head, facing Yoona's back and said seriously, "I have no reason to not love you"

 

Yoona satiesfied with her husband confession, "I hope that it's not a lie", Yoona turned back and smiled, "Because I love you more than what you have to me"

 

Taecyeon tried to hold his smile because of Yoona's cheesy confession, "You're wrong. Mine is bigger than your love", said Taecyeon.

 

"Nope, Mine is bigger", said Yoona didn't want to lose.

 

Then a couple of husband and wife started arguing each other about their love is bigger than their partner, "Ok, lets stop this", Taecyeon giggled and hug Yoona from back, "The important thing is I love you and you love me too, right?"

 

Yoona smiled, "Right", she gave Taecyeon kisses on forehead, cheeks, nose, eyes, jawline, and the last is on his lips, "Thank your patience for these 6 night. But I think that tomorrow when we arrived in Bali, you can have me", said Yoona seductive, and this action made Taecyeon smirked. He liked this new side of Yoona, "No disturbance, only two of us", Yoona whispered seductively.

 

"Okay", said Taecyeon with his brain completly blank.

 

"Thank youuu~", Yoona was back into a cute Yoona and gave him a cute smile

--

And like Yoona was promised before they go to Bali, Taecyeon could touch his wife and the next morning Taecyeon is surely happy with smile hanging from ear to ear. Beside, the wife still embarassed when the husband kept mentioning about their wonderful night, "I don't know that you're not that innocent mrs.Ok", teased Taecyeon to Yoona while they walked on the Kuta beach to enjoyed the scenery.

 

"Oh, shut up oppa", said Yoona, covering her face.

 

Taecyeon giggled, "Your cheeks still red like usual when you shy"

 

"Yah !", Yoona hit Taecyeon shoulders and wanted to run. But easily, Taecyeon chased her, "It's because this place is too hot. I'll back to our cottage", Yoona pouted.

 

"Okay, okay", Taecyeon laughed because Yoona was extremly shy, "I'll carry you. Come", Taecyeon squated down and offered to pick her up with his back. Yoona was climbing up his back and Taecyeon start walking, "Aigoo, you're heavier than before. I think you gained weights", teased Taecyeon.

 

"It's impossible", Yoona laughed. Both of them chatted while Taecyeon still carried Yoona on his back, "Oppa, are you still remember when we first met?", asked Yoona.

 

"Sure", said Taecyeon quick, "The day when a stupid girl who is my wife now called me a kidnaper", Yoona bursted out.

 

"Mianhe", Yoona smiled when she remembered that day. The day when she met the cold Taecyeon for the first time, "Then we became a fake couple", Yoona excited when remembered the moments she spent with Taecyeon.

 

"Yeah, because I wanted to help Mason to have a complete family", Taecyeon also smiled, "And he has a complete and happy family now"

 

"Aaaaah, now we're in process to make a family", said Yoona innocent.

 

Taecyeon smirked, "Hey, why are you bring it up that topic again?", he again.

 

"Nooo~", Yoona looked panic, "I mean.. We are.."

 

"Yah, Im Yoona, you don't need to shy, I'm your husband now. And as your husband, I'm not shy that I'll going to tell you that I want to have many children. Hmm, 10 maybe? What do you think about 10 children? ", asked Taecyeon innocently. But the wife was surely protest.

 

"Are you crazy? 10 is surely hard oppa!", Yoona almost shouted.

 

"Ahh, don't shouted in my ear", Taecyeon covered his right ear, "And we can try the first child from now", Taecyeon smirked again, "what do you think?"

 

Yoona hit his shoulders again, "Yah, if you still mentioning about that, I can guarantee that you won't get what you had like last night !", Taecyeon was laughing so hard after Yoona said that. Then two of them was walking to enjoyed the scenery of Kuta beach, as a husband and wife.

--

Actually the two last chapter I made when 2013 because I read from your comments that you want to read epilogue. And this two chapter are the epilogue. Enjoy it guys, I hope you like it ^^

 Thank you for your support since the very beginning until this story end. Thank you guys, really ^^

 

My second story will coming soon, and the title is “The hidden small piece that you should know”, err maybe too long, I guess I will think again about the title -____-

See you on my second story ^^