The Pabo Kwon Yuri

Thousand Love Stories

 

“Eommonim, did you see my umma?”, Seohyun ask to her neighbour infront of her house.

Her neighbour answer, “Oh, your umma told me that she’ll go to your hometown to visit your grandpa. I heard your grandpa is sick”

“Ah? Umma didn’t tell me”, Seohyun looks disappointed, “I can’t entered”, she pouted and pointed her house.

“Your umma said that she bring your house key, she afraid that will be a burglar, you know, in our area lately it isn’t safe anymore. Then, she ask me to allow you to sleep in my house”.

“But..”

“Ah, it’s okay, Seohyun-ah. I’ll prepared a special dinner for you”, Her neighbour ask her to come and follow her to her house.

“Thank you eommonim”, Seohyun shared a little smile, “You have a pretty garden”, Seohyun pointed a garden which has many beautiful flowers in the pots.

Her neighbour nod excitedly, “Of course, that’s my hobby. But you know, I have two sons. One of them had married and one still stay in here. It would be great if I have a daughter like you. Both of them never help me to gardening”.

Seohyun smile, “I’ll visit and help you, that’s my hobby too”.

“Ah, feel free to come !”, Her neighbour smile widely, “Where is he? I ask him to come early”, she mumbled.

“Who?”, ask Seohyun while they sat in the red sofa in the living room.

“Ah, my second son”, Answer her neighbour, “He always . . .”

“Ummaaaaaa, what will we eat for dinner?”, the young boy put off his shoes, “Eh?”

“Why are you..”, her neighbour about to explode but she hold it and allow her son to talk when she saw him confused.

“Ah, annyeonghaseyo”, Seohyun bow 90 degrees to the boy, make Seohyun’s neighbour surprised.

“Annyeong”, the boy just nod his head, “Why are you in my house?”

Her neighbour speaks, “Do you know each other?”

“Ah, not at all”, answer the boy, “We met accidentally”, he still standing infront of the door because he feel awkward and shy.

“Neh, he helped me reached one store when first day my family moved”. Answer Seohyun.

“Junho-ah ! You make me proud !”, Her neighbour is Junho’s umma. She pat her son’s head, “You don’t need to shop now, just take a bath and you guys can chat each other”

While Junho’s umma go to kitchen, Junho ask Seohyun why she is here, “Ah, My family leave me, and eommonim allowed me to stay in here tonight”.

“Here?”, ask Junho with round eyes.

Seohyun nod, “Neh”.

 

“Wait a momment”, Seulong shouted from kitchen as he heard the bell from the door, “Yooooong~ help me”, He called Yoona who still sleeping, “Aish, that girl”, he turn off the stove and half running into the door.

“Annyeonghaseyo”, the handsome man with a cute kid bows to Seulong. Seulong startled with the two of them because never met handsome persons like them, “We’re looking for Miss Im”.

“Ah”, Seulong nod his head and ask them to come in and wait, “I’ll call her”, Seulong runs to Yoona’s room. Luckily, she didn’t lock the door and Seulong an enters her room without much difficulties.

The two handsome persons are Mason and Khun, who succes make Seulong amazed with their cuteness and pretty face, “Appa, I came to Miss Im’s house once with Taecyeon ahjusshi, but I never entered her house”, Mason smile brightly.

“With Taecyeon ahjusshi?”, Khun looks surprised, he didn’t expect that Taecyeon and Yoona relationship is that close, “If Miss Im refused our plan, we can go alone without her, arrasso?”, Mason nod.

In the Yoona’s room..

“Yah, who are that boys?”, Seulong slap Yoona’s lightly, and keep murmuring, “Yah, they are really good looking”, He told to himself, “Yah, Im Yoona ! Wake up !”, Seulong sit in Yoona’s bed, and keep slapping her .

“Oppa, I’m too tired”, Yoona covering her face with her blanket.

“You need to wake up now!”, Seulong emphasize word ‘now’ with his eyes almost popped out. Yoona wake up lazily, “Taecyeon-ie never came, but other boy come now. Who is it?”

“how can I now?”, Yoona answer with annoyed tone.

Seulong stand up, “Wash your face and go greet them”, Seulong about  to leave Yoona’s room but seeing Yoona lay in her bed again, made Seulong come again and pull Yoona to get up from bed.

After Yoona washed up, she meets Mason and Khun with Seulong beside her, “Mason-goon?”

“Annyeonghaseyo Miss Im”, Mason stand up quickly and bow to his teacher, “Appa, didn’t I told you that Taecyeon ahjusshi teach me that I must bow and greet others? Why you don’t greet Miss Im?”, Mason complained. After heard Mason complained Khun bows to Yoona and Seulong.

“I’m so sorry for bothering you in this weekend, Miss Im”, Khun starts to speak.

Yoona smile awkwardly, “Ah, no problems. Whats wrong Mr. Horvejkul?”

Mason still smile brightly, and push his appa to told Yoona the reason why they in her house, “Uhm, well.. Mason ask you to have an ice cream date”, Khun start to explained. Yoona looks startled and Seulong also startled.

“Can you? Come on Miss Im. Appa will glad if you can come and join us. We’ll have a good ice cream date”, Mason looks impatient to wait Yoona’s answer.

“Uhm..”, Yoona about to answer.

“a date?”, Seulong interupted, “A date? An ice cream date with ‘appa’?”, He repeating the words that Mason’s said before.

Mason nod excitedly, Yoona somehow understand that reason behind Seulong reaction, “Oppa.. It’s not like you think”.

“Yoong, who is this?”, Seulong ask with a little voice and clueless expression.

“My student, and his father”, answer Yoona fast.

“So?”, Khun speaks again.

“Andwae, Yoona can’t go”, Seulong almost shouted, and suddenly standing.

“Oppa~!”, Yoona hit him, “Ah mianhe, I can go. I’ll change my clothes”, she stand up and pull Seulong.

“Andwae, you can’t”, Seulong sit again in sofa faced Khun and Mason, “Who are you?”

“Oppa, I told you”, Yoona pull Seulong’s right hand again, but he is too strong.

“He’s Miss Im student and I’m is his father”, answer Khun with a confused look.

“Didn’t Yoona tell you that she have a boyfriend right now?”, Ask Seulong again.

Khun and Mason nod, “We know, Miss Im boyfriend is my uncle”, answer Mason.

“Then, why you still ask her to have an ice cream date? Yoona won’t have a date with anybody except with her boyfriend”.

Seulong last words made Mason realized that Seulong forbid her to have an ice cream date with him and Khun. Yoona hit Seulong’s shoulders because Seulong’s words are too embrassing for her.

Khun realized that Mason disappointed, and he promised that they’ll have fun together with Miss Im, “Ah, I know, what you means”, Khun start to explain his new plan again, “We will asked Taecyeon to join”.

 

Taecyeon stands infront of Yuri’s apartment, his right hands holds some flowers and his left hand hold some fresh bread. He heard from Tiffany that Yuri was sick, and Khun never met her even once. Nobody taking care of her. He push the bell, “Yul, it’s me”, Answer Taecyeon after Yuri ask. The door opens and Taecyeon come in. Yuri still stands near the counter in the kitchen, staring Taecyeon, “What?”, Taecyeon ask after he realized that Yuri stared him.

“Thank you for come”, Yuri smile, her face is so pale. Taecyeon knows that she still sick.

“I’d bought these”, Taecyeon open the fresh bread from orange box, “Eat”

Yuri just nod and follow Taecyeon to sit in the dining table, “Why are you come?”

“Just eat, yul”, Taecyeon take a bite of one bread.

Yuri still staring him, “Fany told you to come?”, She ignored Taecyeon command.

“Yul”, Taecyeon gve her a warn, and Yuri giggled, “Why? Something funny?”

Yuri still giggled, and she shook her head after realized that Taecyeon confused, “Fany was right. She’s always right”.

“About what?”, Taecyeon stoped eat.

“About everything”, Yuri smile, “I can’t make you happy, I just a troublesome for you, oppa”, Yuri still speaks. Taecyeon listen carefully.

“Finally”, Taecyeon let out a sigh, he take his bread in the table, “Finally you realized”, with a playful tone, Taecyeon glance at Yuri, but Yuri expression become serious, “Ah, it’s not like that”.

“jjinjja, I just a troublesome for everybody”, Yuri repeated her words again. Taecyeon staring her, wait the other words.

“If you don’t want become trouble for everybody, why are you sick? You pabo !”, Taecyeon push Yuri’s head light, and Yuri laughed.

“Mianhe oppa” Taecyeon knows that the old Yuri comeback, he really missed her, “But, Khun oppa never came, too see me”.

Taecyeon raised his broad shoulders, “The reason I called you pabo is you threw him. Your ex-husband are doctor and now you are sick and nobody taking care of you. Such a problematic life”, Taecyeon murmuring.

Yuri giggled, “Neh, I’m the pabo Kwon Yuri”, she hit her head.

Taecyeon giggled, “You are back now”.

Yuri nods, “Yes. I’d think all my faults and I felt regret”, Told Yuri.

“I told you thousand times !!”, Taecyeon almost yelled, “You didn’t listen me”, Taecyeon mumbling.

“You are right”, Yuri staring at the window, “I had caring husband, and cute son. But now, they all gone”.

“You can start again from the beggining”, Taecyeon made a suggestion.

“I don’t think so. Khun oppa and Mason won’t accept me in their life again”.

Taecyeon knows that Yuri have a big regret and she still wondering that she can back with her family again. He must make a plan for them, because he promised to Mason to bring back his happiness.

 

Flash back

“Yah, where are we going?”, Yoona shouted while following Taec come out from car.

“Don’t you now this place? It’s a bar you pabo”, Taecyeon walk confidently, and entered the bar, ‘even she didn’t know what place it is, such a really good girl”, Taecyeon told to himself.

Yoona catch Taecyeon and already on his back, “Why don’t you just drive me till my home?”. But Taecyeon didn’t answers Yoona’s question, he already ordered a beer.

“What about you miss?”, ask the bartender to Yoona.

“It’s fine”, Yoona shook her head.

“You can;t ordered a milk in this place”, Taecyeon giggled. Saw Yoona little annoyed, Taecyeon smile and drink his beer.

“I want to go home”, Yoona whining, but taecyeon didn’t listening. He already in the dance floor and leaved Yoona alone.

‘I bet she must really annoyed’, Taecyeon thought.

Taecyeon start to dance, and about four young girls with a tight dresses dance with him, Yoona looked at him with a disguisting look, “I’ll really tell Seulong oppa that this stupid and ridiculous blind date doesn’t work. He like a really bad boy and look like a player”.

“Hi, pretty”, two of boys with an alcohol smell sat beside Yoona. Yoona looks scared, and uncomfortable. She wants to change her sit, but one of the two boys grab her wrist, “Let’s dance together”.

“I’m sorry, I can’t dance”, answer Yoona while try to released her wrist on the strangers hands.

Two of them are laughing, “Oh, thats a pitty”.

“Then, how about..”, One of the boys pull Yoona become closer to him, “having a wonderful night?”, his friend laughing, when the other one try to kiss Yoona’s lips.

“Let me go”, Yoona already cry. But the boys won’t free her. Yoona’s eyes searching for any help, but nobody care with her.

“Keep your hands of her !”, Taecyeon come and grab the boys who try to kiss Yoona with a death glare. Yoona looks suprised, and relief that Taecyeon come and help her.

“Who the hell are you?”, The boys stands and get ready to hit Taecyeon.

Taecyeon smirk, “You don’t even know me? I’m Ok Taecyeon”, Taecyeon starts to fight with the boys and the others gather to have a look. Yoona can’t do anything except worried.

Taecyeon wins easily, and grabs Yoona’s wrist, “Don’t you ever touch her again”, then they leaved the bar.

Taecyeon drive till Yoona’s house without no one speak. Until they reach Yoona’s house, Yoona finally talked, “Why you helped me?”

Taecyeon raised his shoulders, “Because you need my help”, Yoona nods, and told that she is thankful because Taecyeon drived her safely and helped her.

Taecyeon ask Yoona, “Why didn’t you accept their ‘invitation’?”

Yoona’s eyes almost popped out, “What the hell are you talking about?”

“The other girls that I’ve known always accepting the ‘invitation’ like that”, Taecyeon told to Yoona.

Yoona come out from his cars, “Well, I just not like the other girls you’ve known”, Yoona ran to her home, leaving Taecyeon alone. Looks like she was irritated with Taecyeon question.

---

Hi readers, I couldn’t update my story couple weeks ago, even go to this site. They tell me that this site had a maintenance, you also can’t entered this site right? :’(

So I update two chapters today~ gyaaa~

Anyways, I finished write until chapter 18. Should I update until chapter 18 now? Kekeke~

Comment~ I need your comment to encourage me T^T

Subscribe it !!!! ^^