A Blind Date?

Thousand Love Stories

 

 

“Yah ! Im Yoona !” Seulong, her brother almost yelled because saw Yoona with snacks fill while watching drama.

Yoona suprised and yelled to Seulong too, “Wae oppa? Wae?! Why you must yelled at me?!”

Seulong shook his head and sit beside her little sister with a towel around his neck, “When you’ll dating someone? I am really bored always watching you like this”

Yoona seems didn’t care what her oppa saying to her, she really enjoyed her favorite drama with a bunch of popcorn entering , “Why about you? Do you have a girl?”

The guy smile widely, “I have one”. The answer make Yoona amazed, then Seulong realize that he must bring ‘Yoona always alone’ topic again, “Jjinjja, when you start dating?”

She almost angry because feel that her oppa really annoyying her with the question. Yoona never liked a person asked her, “When you’ll dating someone?” or the other stuff like that, even her brother nor the parents. She believe that her live can happy even without a guy.

“Yoona-ah”, their mother come out from kitchen with many dishes in her hands, put one by one in the dining table for dinner, “Your oppa is right”

“Ummaaaa, why you acted like oppa now?”, Yoona pouted.

“See what I said?” Seulong smile proudly, raising one eyebrows to kidding his sister, “You’d better dating someone. Or... You wanted to joined a blind date?”

“Blind date?”, their umma asked with curiousity in her eyes and joined her kids in living room. She looks interesting.

Seulong nod his head, feels enthusiast with her mother respond, “Neh umma. I can search a good one for my little dongsaeng”, He look Yoona, “I have many friends, you know”

Yoona immediately shook her head, “Andwaeeeee !!! Not your friend oppa-ah”. She stand up and almost yelled.

“Waeyo?”, their Umma and Seulong asked with a same time.

“Your friend, it means resemble like you right?”

Seulong nod his head, “So?”

Yoona run to her room, “I have high standart”, she locked her room immediatly before Seulong realize that Yoona reject his idea.

“Yah IM YOONA !!!”, Seulong yelled.

----

‘Taengoo, why should I do? My family decided to arrange a blind date for me’, she texted her friend, Kim Taeyeon.

She sit in the corner of the bed, grab the big dark broown teddy bear and hold it tight. A tears dropped out and run down to her cheecks, “Eotthokhe?”. She looked to the old photo in the beautiful frame. The photo was about 7 years ago, when she still in senior high school, with a boy and a girl, “Donghae oppa, are you happy with Hara?”, her tears running down. She still remember her first love. She had a big crush to Donghae, her senior. Unfortunattely, Donghae was in love with Hara, her best friend. Then they married after dating 4 years and move to Australia.

‘You should try Yoong. Don’t worry, just open your heart and it will be fine’. Taeyeon reply her text. She put her handphone and think about the possibility to open her heart again.

“It will be hard”, she told to her self, while look out the moon in the windows with teary eyes. She grab her bedcover hard, seems already feeling bad.

Knock Knock..

Yoona immediately erase her tears, “Yoona-ah, can appa meet my little princess?”, Yoona know that voice, it’s her appa. She walk to the door and open it for him. She hug her appa tight, “Ah, uri Yoona angry?”

“Appaaaa”

“Aigoo”, the old man Yoona’s hair with love, “My little princess is angry to umma and oppa?”

Yoona pouted, “I don’t have to join any blind stupid date, do I?”

Her father broke the hug, “Uh? I think it will be great idea Yoong. I want a grandchild soon”, her appa made a puppy eyes.

“Appaaaa”, Yoona pouted once more. She knew, that she didn’t have choice and will obey Seulong idea, “Alright then. Oppa, you should remember this. A nice one, ok?”. She yelled with a red face. Seulong and her parents smile widely.

 

I'm sorry for grammar and structure mistakes. Actually I'm Indonesian :'(