Misunderstanding

Thousand Love Stories

 

"Aish, this girl always give me problems, like today", Taecyeon was starring Krystal who slept soundly on his bed. Last night, Sulli, Krystal's friend come and bring the drunked Krystal to Taecyeon's apartment.

Flashback

"I thought you're Krystal's boyfriend, oppa. So I brought her to your apartment", said the cute Sulli, seriously.

 

Taecyeon just scratched his head, "Why don't you bring her to your home, Sul?"

 

Sulli just raised her shoulders, "I've something more important, oppa", Sulli giggled, "I found a cute boy today and..", Sulli giggles again. Taecyeon knew what did Sulli's talk about.

 

"You look so cute and innocent in outside Sul, but I think people get wrong about you, so did I", Taecyeon just gave her a sly smile, "You should study on your age, don't play too much and don't having with any boys"

 

Sulli pouted when Taecyeon gave her lecture, "Stop oppa. I don't want to hear that. Studying is sure made my mood down", Sulli looked at Taecyeon who just worn black training pants and black tank top with seductive look, "You know, I don't mind if we are talk longer. I can stay with you if you want", Sulli tried to teasing Taecyeon.

 

Taecyeon just rolled his eyes, "Oh GOD. You already have a cute boy for your prey tonight and you teasing me now?"

 

Sulli just gave him a smirk, "Well he's not y enough like you oppa"

 

"You know, I'm quit with that activity. I'm already have someone" Taecyeon remembered about Yoona who still haven't contacting him. He just pat Sulli's shoulders, "See you later Sul", Taecyeon gave a kiss on Sulli's bang while the young girl just gave him a frustation look. Then Sulli left him.

 

"Krys, wake up. I nedd to go to my office now", Taecyeon tried to waking up Krystal. After 10 minutes trying, finally Krystal woke up, "I made some soup for you. I want to take a shower first", Taecyeon patted Krystal's head before he left.

 

She go to kitchen to get some soup.

 

In the middle of eating soup, Krystal heard the bell rings. She got up and opened the door with lazy step, "Who is it?", asked Krystal while opening the door.

 

She saw a older girl than her with brown hair with casual clothes bring a plastic on her hands. She looked so surprised after saw Krystal opened the door for her. Krystal repeated her question again, "Helloooo, who are you?".

 

The girl told Krystal about her name. Then Taecyeon voice heard by Krystal and that girl, "Krys? Have you finished your soup?".

 

"Oppa come here. Someone’s looking for you", Krystal came in to Taecyeon's apartment and left the girl.

 

"Who is it?", asked Taecyeon, but Krystal just raised her shoulders. Taecyeon sighed and finally reached the door which the girl was standing with a froze mode.

 

"Sorry for disturbing you", the girl's eyes watery.

 

Taecyeon looked shocked, "Yoona?"

 

"she must be your girlfriend right?", asked Yoona with a weak smile, while her eyes already teary.

 

"It's not like you think yoong", said Taecyeon who still used towel and it showed his upper body, "Please", Taecyeon looked so worried that Yoona would misunderstand.

 

Yoona smiled, "umma sent me to give this cake. This is my birthday cake. But.. you can throw it if you don't want", Yoona gave Taecyeon a box of cake, "Then, I think we really don't need to meet again. I hope you'll have a nice day Taecyeon-shi. Thank you for everything. Annyeonghigaseyo", Yoona bowwed and left the puzzled Taecyeon.

 

Taecyeon didn't have a time to explained who Krystal is, he just to scared that Yoona would really leave him.

 

"Did she the famous Im Yoona?", asked Krystal who already finished eating. Taecyeon didn't answer in order to calming down himself.

 

"Wear a proper clothes. You're a girl", Taecyeon went to his room for wear a clothes after glanced to Krystal.

 

Krystal raised her eyebrows, "You're changed oppa", She shouted and giggled, "She must be the reason why were you changed"

 

Taecyeon was rubbing his head, "She's important girl for me"

 

Krystal chuckled, "Well, do you want me to meet her and explain everything?", asked Krystal.

 

Taecyeon just sighed, "I'll solve by myself", he came out from his room, "I'll go now".

 

Krystal glanced at the serious Taecyeon. Taecyeon never cared about anything before, he just know about how to 'fun' and now he care about Krystal "You know oppa? I'm glad that you're changed. Even you didn't change because of me, I'm still happy"

 

Taecyeon raised his eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

 

"You always acted cold to any girls and just having with them. But now, you're change into warm hearted man", explained Krystal.

 

Taecyeon just smiled, "Thank you for saying those words Krys"

 

Krystal nodded, "Don't you think that I should explai everything to her that we're just neighboor in America before?", she asked seriously.

 

Taecyeon shooked his head, "No need to, Krys"

--

"Ding Dong"

 

Yuri raised her eyebrows, she curious who was the guest that came this early. It's 7 o'clock in the morning. She already woke up because she prepared a lunch for her and Mason. That day, they'll go to amusement park for the first time.

 

"Comiiiiiiing", Mason ran through the corridor who was still on his pyjamas to reached the main door.

 

"You're already wake up?", asked Yuri surprised that his son already woke up. Mason just nodded and giggled, he opened the door then.

 

"Appa !", after he opened the door, he hug Khun who was standing in front of the door.

 

"My son", Khun hugged him tightly, "Do you miss me?"

 

Mason nodded in Khun's hugs, "I guess appa didn't miss me because you didn't come when I ask you", Mason pouted.

 

Yuri stood behind Mason and rubbed her son's shoulders, "Your appa must be busy to prepared his wedding, Mason-ah", Yuri cheered up Mason while Khun couldn't answer back because what Yuri said was true, "Why you came here?"

 

"Mason want me to join too so, I guess it'll be fun, right son?", asked Khun

 

"Yeah, it'll be reaaaaally fun, umma", said Mason excited.

 

Yuri seemed didn't happy when Mason looked very happy because Khun will joined them today, "Uhm, you can go with your appa then. Umma will stay at home", said Yuri.

 

"Come on umma, It won't be fun if you won't come", Mason pouted and still persuaded his mother to join him and her ex-husband.

 

Khun felt his heart in ache that Yuri wouldn't go if Khun join them, "Come on Kwon Yuri, Mason want his complete family "

 

Yuri shooked her head, "You'll make your own family a couple week later. We aren't a family again"

 

"Kwon Yuri !", Khun about to lost his patience and shouted to Yuri. Mason surprised and his eyes got teary.

 

"Don't yell in front of my son", Yuri bent down and hugged Mason, glared at Khun.

 

Khun was rubbing his forehead, "Hmm, I'm sorry Mason that I shouted before", Khun bent down too and patted Mason's head.

 

Mason nodded, "Umma, appa. I really want have a memories that I played together with my parents. This is the first and the last thing that I had to ask to you", said Mason serious.

 

Khun and Yuri became silent, nobody talk. Yuri shared a tears and erased it before Mason know it. Khun feel guilty to his son, "Okay son, we'll go to amusement park together with your umma", Khun was staring Yuri who was erasing her tears quietly, "Go to take a bath first", Khun smiled and patted Mason's head. Mason smiled widely and nodded. The young boy almost ran to bathroom because too excited, "Yul, we don't need to fight anymore".

 

Yuri back to the kitchen to continued her cooking while Khun was following her, "This is for Mason", Said Yuri without looking at Khun.

 

Khun sat on the one side of dining table, staring Yuri deeply, "Do you hate me that much?", asked Khun, but Yuri didn't answer, "Kwon Yuri !", Khun called her again with grabbed Yuri’s arms forcefully.

 

Yuri was staring him, "What do you expecting from my answer?", asked Yuri sarcasticly, "I'm not hate you. I'm just.. trying to disappear from your life"

 

Khun walked closer to her, they still staring each other, "Why you have to disappear? What will you do if I don't want you to disappear?"

 

Yuri caught in surprise, "You'll married a couple weeks later"

 

"I won't, if you tell me so", said Khun seriously.

 

"Don't kidding me", Yuri smiled sarcasticly, and focus to her cooking again, "Even though she won't become a good mother for Mason, I think she'll be a good wife for you"

 

"Why you're so sure that Victoria won't become a good mother for Mason?", asked Khun seriously, but Yuri didn't answer yet, "Kwon Yuri, answer me"

 

"I don't want to answer", Yuri walked away, moved to living room to cleaned the room.

 

Khun sat on the counter, rubbed his head. He thought that he was ready to married with another woman, but why he hoped that his ex-wife will ask him to come back and life together like before?

 

"you'll never know how hard I tried to control myself, Kwon Yuri. How hard I told to my brain to not think of you anymore. How hard I told to my heart to throw you away. But they didn't listen. So stop testing my patience", Khun quietly said when saw Yuri’s back.

--

I’m updating ! (again) :O

Thank You for your comment and support guys :’)
I’m appreciate it ^^
My second story will started on early 2013 so please anticipate it ^^

Kamsahamnida~