Lunch

Thousand Love Stories

 

“Yeobo, I’m infront of your boutique. Lets have a lunch”, Jay texting his wife, Jessica with a wide smile. He wait in his car. He finished teaching his student dance a hip hop about 30 minutes ago. Yeah, he is a dance teacher. He is a owner  of school dance before married Jessica Jung, a popular designer in Korea.

Their marriage began 3 years ago, but they don’t have any child. First, Both of them is too busy to take care about their child. Second, because both of them didn’t convident for being a good parents. And, Jessica afraid that she must pain for having a birth someday.

Jessica come out from her boutique, entering her husband’s car and sit beside them, “Hi, honey”. They shared a light kiss in lips, and both of them smiling each other.

“So, where we gonna go for lunch?”, asked Jay excited.

Jessica shook her head, “I can’t honey. I’m too busy this day”

Jay raised his eyebrows, “Seriously?”. He looks dissappointed. Jessica just smile awkward, and saying sorry many times, “Then, why you come out? Why don’t you texting me?”

Jessica kiss Jay’s cheeks, “Because I want to see you”. She giggled, made Jay thought that he lucky have a cute wife. Jay can’t do anything beside giggled too, “Did you finished teaching your student?”

Jay nod, “Yes, I did. I’ll tell you a whole story after I meet you in our house”. Jay pat her head, “Go back. Don’t forget to eat, Okay?”. Jessica smile widely while nod.

“Bye honey, See you”, Jessica kiss him again, then go out from Jay’s car.

--

“Mr. Kim, you don’t go for lunch? It’s lunch time”, one of his co-workers stand infront of his desk. Junsu rest his body for a bit after 2 hours infront of his laptop, he glance to a clock on the wall, “Should I buy you some sandwhich?”

Junsu shook his head, reply lazily, “It’s okay, go first”. He smiled. The co-workers nod, then go. Junsu alone in his office, the all co-workers had already gone. Then his phone vibrate, he receives a message from Tiffanny, his wife.

“Can you ask me to having lunch Mr. Kim? You always busy lately. You can’t forget that you have a beautiful wife”

Junsu giggle, then reply to his wife.

”Arrasso, Mrs. Kim, would you like to having lunch with me? I’ll pick you up in our house” Junsu take his coat with a happy smile.

--

“I worn my beautiful dress and you just ask me to go to noddles restaurant?”, Tiffanny pouted cutely. Junsu know that Tiffanny just kidding. In this restaurant, Junsu and Tiffanny met for the first time, when they in college.

“Junsu?”, one short man call Junsu and walk to their table, “You’re Kim Junsu right? Can’t you remember me?”. That man pointed himself, with a wide smile.

“Oh My God. Jay ! It’s you. How can I don’t remember you?!”, Junsu almost shouted. He stand up and give a warm hug for his old friend. Tiffanny, the one who confused, make a ‘who he is’ glance to Junsu.

“Hi, I’m Jay Park”, he bow politely to Tiffanny. Tiffanny just nod her head for a reply, “Junsu is my old friend”.

“Honey, this is Jay. I often told you about him”

“Oh”, Tiffanny stand up, and bow once more to Jay, offering a hand shake, “Hi, I’m Tiffanny”

“Alone?” Junsu ask Jay after notice that his friend come alone, “Join with us !”

Jay shook his head and smile shyly, “Aniya, I must disturb you, if I join”.

“No, of course. Have a seat please Mr. Park”, Tiffanny smile.

Then, they have a lunch together.

“So, are you married now?”. Ask Junsu. He can’t hide his happiness meet his old friend. For your information, Junsu and Jay are friend. They met when Junsu had opportunity to U.S.A for student exchange, and Jay become his close friend, because Jay is Korean.

Jay smile widely, “Of course”

“Oh, I have an idea. Lets have a dinner in our house, Mr. Park. Bring your wife”, say Tiffanny with enthusiast.

Jay nod his head, “Sure, but I must ask her first, because lately she always busy”.

“She is a business woman?”, Jay nod his head again.

“Yes, a designer”

“Jung. The last name is Jung, right?”, Junsu remember when he came to Jay’s wedding.

“Oh my GOD. It can’t be Jessica Jung right?” Tiffanny almost shouted.

Jay and Junsu surprise, “Neh, why?”

“She is my FAVORITE. Oh my god, she is amazing !”. While Tiffanny talk, Junsu mouthing to Jay, ‘yep, that’s my wife’. Jay just smile awkward because Tiffanny are fans of Jessica, “But, the price is so expencive. Junsu-ah, you must give me more. Oh, Mr. Park, please bring your wife to dinner in our house”. Say Tiffanny with a bright eyes.