A Date???

Thousand Love Stories

 

“Noona !”, Chansung almost broke the door since Sooyoung forget to lock it because too nervous. Chansung staring two girls sit on the sofa, Sooyoung turn her head, giving him a ‘help-me’ look, while Yoobin smirk.

“Chansung-ie”, she sigh and then stand up and walk towards him. Chansung can’t move even an inch because too scared.

He is totally panic, “Noona, I can explain itttttt!”, Yoobin hit Chansung’s head with her bare hands, really hard and it looks very painful, “It’s hurts”, Chansung rubbing his head.

“I thought that world only have one Taecyeon”, Yoobin put his collar and they move to Chansung’s room, “you’re playboy too ! You lived together right?”

“She’s just my friend”, said Chansung, he really wants Yoobin to belief him.

“Chans~”, Yoobin grinned her teeth, “You can tell me the truth”

Chansung’s eyes wider, “She’s REALLY just my friends”, Chansung emphasize the word ‘really’.

Yoobin crosses her arms infront of her chest, ignoring Chansung explanation, “I’m happy because you already forgot about Seohyun-ie. She’s pretty too”

Chansung rolls his big eyes, “Noona !”

“You don’t want to admit that she is your girlfriend?”, Yoobin sighs, “I’m your noona ! Why you must shy about her?”, Chansung looks very annoyed, he doesn’t have any interest again in this conversation, “What’s her job?”

“student. She’s Khun hyung’s junior”

“her family?”

“her appa is businessman, her mother is housewive and she has one big sister, live in Germany”

Yoobin nods her head, “speciality?”

“she can cook pancakes”

Chansung startled because he answer all his noona’s question about her, “You really won’t admit that she is your girlfriend? It looks like you know her very well”

Chansung shook his head, want to respond but he already give up even before he tries, because he knows that Yoobin won’t heard him, “Noona, why you came here?”

“Why? You don’t like that I know that you lived together with your new girlfriend?”, Yoobin ask him back. Chansung rolls his eyes, looks very annoyed, “I just ask you to get some cake and tea to chat happily as sister and brother”

“I’m already full”, Chansung glance at his noona. Yoobin leave him who still lay in his bed and come to living room again which Sooyoung still sit nervously, wait them. Chansung following her.

“Then, Sooyoung-shi. Chansung’s new girlfriend. You’ll accompany me right?”, Sooyoung looks very surprised heard Yoobin call her ‘Chansung’s girlfriend’, Chansung just standing behind Yoobin frustated.

“ugh? Su..sure..”

Yoobin claps, “Good”, Yoobin grab her bag and Sooyoung’s wrist. Sooyoung glance to Chansung.

“Noona.. I think..”, he tries to help Sooyoung but his noona interupted him.

“What?”, Yoobin glare to Chansung. The boy is suddenly froze, “It’s a good time for us to know each other. Right Sooyoung-shi?”, she smiles at Sooyoung, and Sooyoung smile back (still nervously) because Yoobin’s scary charisma.

--

It’s over a month snce the last time Wooyoung met Taeyeon. He miss her badly, but he can’t following her around because he is busy with his band with Junho and Chansung. Now, he have freetime, he can meet and following the girl whom he likes now. But Wooyoung doesn’t approach her because he’s still disappointed about his idea to have a date with her.

He walks to his home, and he pass the park when he met Taeyeon for the first time. He decided to sit down on the one bench under the shades tree. It’s already night, so people already in their home (remember the story that Wooyoung’s umma told to wooyoung about the ghost right? ;) ).

“Hmm, I’m wondering what is she doing right now?”, Wooyoung is mumbling, “Should I go and see her?”, Wooyoung keep talk to himself, “Nooooo, she is the one who should approach me first. I can’t understand why he rejected my idea to have a date, I’m quiet handsome. Umma told it”, Wooyoung pouted.

He stands and about to leave, but he quickly hide because he saw Taeyeon, “I had been thinking abut her and she came? WOW she is really a ghost”, Wooyoung is whispering to himself, keep his eyes on Taeyeon.

The petite girl sit in the swing, “I thought that he is a type of guy who will give up this fast. That Pabo Jang Wooyoung !”, Taeyeon pouted. Wooyoung can hear Taeyeon voice clearly, and he giggles because he knows that Taeyeon expecting him, “That girl, didn’t lying to me isn’t she? She isn’t his girlfriend right?”

“the girl?”, Wooyoung asking to himself, “what girl?”, he still under the tree.

“He didn’t want to met me because he is busy right?”, Taeyeon keep talking, “Not because he already have a new crush?”

“Nooooooo... it’s because I’m busy practicing”, Wooyoung want to tell her the truth but somehow, Wooyoung find that a moment that Taeyeon talking to herself is quiet interesting. He wants to find out Taeyeon’s feelings to him more.

“Pabo !”, Taeyeon stand up from her swing, “I even bought a tocket for him !”, Taeyeon throw the tickets to go on movie for her and Wooyoung. She left then.

Wooyoung didn’t chased her, he squat down to take the tickets on the ground and a blow the dust on it, then he smile, “Although you’re meanie to me, but you’re cute”, Wooyoung talk to himself, he stand up and smile when facing Taeyeon’s back who doesn’t really far from him.

--

“Oppa !”, one young black haired girl approach Khun when she saw Khun entered cafe’s door, the place where they decided to meet.Khun give her a hug and pat her head, “Aish, don’t ruined my hair !”, the young girl pouted.

Khun giggles, “Mianhe, my cute little sister”, he stick out his tounge, then both of them smile, “I’m glad that you come to Korea again, Suzy-ah”.

They sat on the chairs, Suzy waving her hand to get waiter to order some coffee for her and her brother, “I just visited my broken heart oppa. I told you, oppa, that I never like Yuri unnie. She is..”

“Suzy-ah”, Khun stoping her, “She’s nice person”.

Suzy pouted, “I don’t like her because, first, she is the only girl who made your heart hurt. Second because she also like Taecyeon oppa who is mine”, Suzy grinned her teeth. Khun trying to stop he again, but, “She is not your wife anymore. You don’t have to protecting her anymore !”

Khun sighs, Suzy’s words is true, “She still my first love”.

Suzy rolls her big round eyes, “So what if she is your first love? It doesn’t mean that you can’t have second love, thrid love and even a hundreth love”, Khun still quiet, Suzy smile that her brother can’t say any words again, “Ah oppa, just forget about her, I have a senior who is very beautiful. You can’t reject her. It will be great that she is my sister in law”, Suzy giggles.

“Suzy, I haven’t ready for..”, suddenly Khun remember his promise to his son, Mason. Suzy still waiting Khun to continue his words, “Hmm, I’ll think about it”.

Khun glance to his sister who looks very happy and smile from ear to ear, “It’s good oppa ! Mason will be very happy if you find mom figure like her. My cute little nephew have to be happy again after his mother abandoned him”.

Khun sighs, can’t stop someone talk bad about his ex-wife, “Hmm, she’s still Mason’s mom, Suzy, don’t talk bad about her”.

Suzy rolls her eyes, look doesn’t care, “By the way oppa, you have to meet her soon. I guess this weekend will be great”. The waitress come and bring two cup of coffee to Suzy and Khun, then she left.

“Kamsahamnida”, said Khun before the waitress gone. He talk to Suzy again, “I promise to Mason that I’ll teach him how to swim”.

“Aish, about Mason, I’ll teach him to replace you”, said Suzy impatient because she’s too excited.

“But you can’t swim”, Khun glared to her, “I don’t want my son died because he’s have a bad teacher”.

Suzy laughs, “But Taecyeon oppa is totally good at swim right? He can’t say no if it’s about Mason”, Suzy smirk.

Khun sighs, “Aish, Why I didn’t think that you have a reason behind your sweet behave that you’ll help me to teach Mason”, Khun hit his forehead while Suzy laughs again, “Ok then. Help me to take care my son”.

Suzy nod with her pure smile, “Yes oppa. I have to go now”, Suzy stand up from her chair, give a kiss on Khun’s cheek.

“Why leave me all of the sudden?”, Khun looks surprise. He still miss his sister whom he never met since last christmas.

Suzy grab her bag, “I’ll go to see my Taecyeon oppa~”

Khun grinned his teeth, “Aish, but he already have girlfriend right now. He already change, Suzy-ah”.

Suzy raised her shoulders, “Hmm, but he always have girlfriendS”, Suzy stick out her tounge, “Bye oppa. Oh, by the way my senior’s name is Victoria”.

Suzy already disappears, she left the puzzled Khun and her suitcase. Khun laid back to his chair, “Hmm, she is just landing and she already go to Taecyeon? Ck, I guess I have to bring her suitcase too”, Khun drink his coffee and call waitress to have a bill. After he pays the coffees, he leave the coffee shop with Suzy’s suitcase.

--

On the other side, before Suzy reached Taecyeon’s office. One young girl stand in front of the huge building. She still hesitate that she will enter the building or no. Well the girl is Im Yoona, Taecyeon’s fake girlfriend.

Yoona never met Taecyeon since two month ago on pizza restaurant.Taecyeon still pick up Mason sometimes, and Yoona saw it on window but she still stayed in teacher room. Mason also ask about Yoona and Taecyeon relationship had ended or no because the young boy never saw his teacher and his uncle never met and talk each other. Well, Yoona felt tired and she can’t understand her feeling when Taecyeon said that they don’t have to pretend that their are a couple anymore.

Until last night..

“Yoong, do you want some milk?”, ask Seulong from kitchen. Haven’t have Yoona’s answer, Seulong already have two glass of milk in his hand, “Here”. He give one glass to Yoona who still serious watching her favorite drama.

“Thank you oppa”, said Yoona while her eyes still on TV.

“Eh, are you sick?”, Seulong put his hands on Yoona’s forehead, “You got a fever !”, Seulong looks panic. He want to wake his parents up but Yoona say don’t.

“I’m just too tired oppa”, Yoona smile, “Don’t worry about me”. She put her attention to her favorite drama again.

Seulong sighs, “You have to take care yourself”, then he shook his head, “Anni, Taecyeon have to take care you. Did Taecyeon-goon already know that you’re sick?”, ask Seulong.

Yoona froze, it’s been a long time since Seulong or her parents talking about Taecyeon, and it make Yoona feel nervous, “Hmm, he’s too busy oppa”.

“You two still dating right?”, ask Seulong serious.

“Mmmm, I guess..”, Yoona try to speak that they relationship already end, “I guess we’re not match each other, oppa”, Yoona afraid that Seulong will disappointed.

“Aish, who said so? In my eyes you two are perfect couple”, Said Seulong impatient, “You are the one who ended first right?”, Seulong ask Yoona.

Yoona froze, can’t answer Seulong’s question, “I’m sorry oppa, but I think that I haven’t ready for have relationship”, said Yoona.

Seulong rolls his eyes, “Enough Yoong, when you can forget about that stupid guy? DongHae and Hara already have a happy family”

Yoona looks irritated, “It’s not about them oppa”.

“ I don’t care what is your reason, but I want you to be happy Yoong”, said Seulong serious.

“Put me on stupid blind date it’s not make me happy”, said Yoona.

Seulong sighs, “Yoong~, I just want to help you. You know that umma, appa and me worried about you. We just..”, Seulong glance to angry Yoona, “I’m sorry, if I put you into hard time”.

Yoona melts, she can feel that her brother is totally care of her, “I’m the one who should say sorry oppa, I’m really sorry”.

Seulong give her a little smile, “It’s okay Yoong, it’s already night. I’ll sleep first”, Seulong bring his milk to his room, but before he enter his room..

“Oppa”, Yoona calls him, Seulong turn back, “Taecyeon.. he is a good man, actually. I’ll go see him tomorrow”, Yoona give Seulong smile. Seulong smile back.

In Yoona’s head, Yoona just have to ask Taecyeon for some help tomorrow and take a picture with him. Then lying a couple months again and then she don’t have to meet him anymore.

Flash back end

Yoona sighs, she realizes that her idea last night was terrible and will mess. She is not a good liar actually, “I shouldn’t said that”, Yoona hit her head.

Then, with hesitantly, Yoona entered the building. She asks a girl who is receiptionist about Taecyeon room, but the receiptionist doesn’t want to tell her since she know that just important people can know about Taecyeon’s room. Yoona frustated and almost give up but fortunately, Taecyeon’s personal secretary come and saw them debating.

“Aish, don’t you know that she is Mr. Ok’s girlfriend?”, Onew get angry to the receiptionist. Yoona was puzzled, but she’s happy that someone she never met before saved her from this annoyed receiptionist. The receiptionist apologizes to Yoona, but Yoona said it’s okay then Onew bring them to Taecyeon’s room, “I’m sorry about her Ms. Im”, said Onew polite.

“It’s okay”, answer Yoona shy, “Thanks for helping me. But.. who are you? Why do you know about me? I don’t have any memories that we have met before”, ask Yoona wondering.

Onew smile, “I’m Lee Jin Ki, you can call me Onew. And, you’re right that we haven’t met before, I know you from Yoobin noona and Chansung-goon. I’m Taecyeon hyung personal secretary by the way”, Onew introduced himself, “here we go. You can meet him now”, Onew show her Taecyeon’s room. He knocks Taecyeon’s door, “Hyung, you have a guest”.

“If it’s Fany tell her that I’m very busy to heard about her pregnancy”, Said Taecyeon from the door.

“But she is not Fany noona”, Onew giggles, he glance to Yoona who forces herself to smile. Before have Taecyeon’s answer again, Onew open the door. Taecyeon looks very busy with a bundle of paper on his desk, “It’s your girlfriend”, Onew giggles.

Taecyeon look up and looks surprised, “Yoona-shi?”, ask him.

“Annyeonghaseyo”, Yoona bows while Taecyeon stand up to approach her, “I’m sorry for disturbing you, Ok Taecyeon-shi”.

Onew giggles because they are still use formalities which is very far from Taecyeon habitual, “Hyung, you haven’t use formalities to your past girlfriends”.

“Lee Jin Ki, you can back to work”, Taecyeon glared at Onew.

Onew smile disappear suddenly and nod, “Neh hyung”, Onew left them alone.

Taecyeon ask Yoona to sit on sofa, so they can chat, “So, Yoona-shi, what’s bring you here?”, ask Taecyeon. He is more friendly than the first time they met. He also looks very mature and serious with glasses on his eyes which is Yoona never realizes this other side of him.

“I’m so sorry.. that I disturbing you. You look so.. busy”, Yoona glance to Taecyeon’s desk.

Taecyeon laugh a little, “Well, I’m pretty busy these day”, Taecyeon raised his shoulders. Yoona nods, she hesitant about her plan because Taecyeon is really busy, but Taecyeon keep asking the reason she come to his office.

“Last time, you said that you’ll help me if I need your help right?”, Yoona ask Taecyeon and doesn’t brave enough to make an eye contact, “I need your help, Taecyeon-shi. It’s urgent”, said Yoona serious.

Taecyeon raised his eyebrows, “I remember it. How can I help you?”, ask Taecyeon.

"I helped you so much right?", Yoona asks Taecyeon with her eyes keep staring floor.

Taecyeon nods, "Yes, you was helping me so much, thank you"

Yoona release a long deep sigh, “You.. Can you..”, Yoona stuttering, “Can you.. go with me.. to have.. a.. a.. a date?”

--

It’s been a looooooong time since I’m updating last time guys~.

My PC need to fix, so I can’t update for you, I hope you guys understand me J

This chapter contains WOOTAE and TAECYOON, and as I promised Suzy appear as a cameo as Khun’s little sister.

Comment and subscribe guys ! Saranghae~ <3