End for TaecYoon ^^

Thousand Love Stories

 

Yoona's big family came to celebrating Yoona's birthday. It just simple dinner, but gathered with family is the best. Actually, Yoona was too tired, she couldn't focus when she teached her students today, because of Taecyeon. She saw Taecyeon with another girl in his apartment. It made her heart really hurt, feels like Taecyeon was stabbing Yoona's heart with his own hand. Yoona knew, she realized that she already gave her heart to Taecyeon. She was already fall for Taecyeon.

 

Yoona sighed before she opened the door, she was too tired even just gave people a simple smile. Her mood was too lousy. But she forced herself to smiled after opened the door. Her grandmother saw Yoona and approached her grand daughter with a bright smile, "Aigoo Yoona-ah, finally, you come. You made me waiting for a whole day", Her grandmother gave her a warm hug and kiss Yoona's cheek lightly, "You looks too tired", said the 74 years old lady.

 

"I'm sorry haelmonni", Said Yoona with apologetic looks.

 

At the moment, her uncle, approached a couple of grandmother-granddaughter, "Finally, you come", he brought Yoona and his mother in law to the living room, when everybody gathered, "I think uri Yoona is already grow up", Sang Hyun patted her shoulders, while the birthday girl just smiled.

 

"Hi birthday girl", Nicole, her cousin kissed her cheek which made Yoona giggled.

 

"Hi cousin, I don't know that you're already in Korea", Said Yoona while taped Nicole's shoulders, "How is Japan? Is it hard to study in there?"

 

Nicole shrugged her shoulders with one of her eyebrow raised, "Mmm, I think, we don't have to discuss it now", Nicole pouted.

 

Yoona chuckled, "Hey, where is the rest of my little cousin?", Yoona searched the other family. At the moment, Yoona heard Seulong shouted, and she was wondering what problem which made her brother shouted.

 

"Looks like JB, Joon, and Key are bboy-ing Seulong oppa's room again", Nicole shooked her head, Yoona followed behind her.

 

 "Is Won Hee aunty also come?", Yoona asked Nicole again.

 

Nicole nodded, "All of our family come Yoong~", Nicole smiled.

 

"Nicole unnie, come !", Luna, her other cousin was waving her hands to Nicole and Yoona, "Oh hi, Yoona unnie ! Happy birthday to you", Said Luna from afar.

 

Yoona just nodded and smiled, "What are you doing?", Asked Yoona after she approached Luna, and JiYoung.

 

"Luna made my glued on the sofa when she started sing, unnie", JiYoung pouted, "We're already know that you're great at singing, Luna"

 

Nicole and Yoona nodded, "Have you try to get audition?"

 

Luna put a mic on the table, "I'll try this year", Luna smiled.

 

Yoona left them to welcoming her other family, until she saw Taecyeon who was chatting comfortably with her aunties, uncles, her grandfather, and her parents.

 

"Ah, Yoong", Won Hee, one of her auties turned her body to Yoona, "Come here. Taecyeon-goon is here"

 

Taecyeon smiled awkwardly to Yoona who returned his smile with a death glare, "Come and sit, we aren't interoggating your boyfriend”, said Won Hee.

 

"Your grandfather want to know about your boyfriend, Yoong", her umma smiles.

 

Yoona forced herself to smiled. She knew that Taecyeon was always starring her, but she decided to ignored it and focused to older people who talked with her, "I'm glad that Yoona have you, Ok Taecyeon-shi", Her grandfather patted Taecyeon shoulders, while Taecyeon just nodded and smiled.

 

"I'm more glad that I have her", Said Taecyeon while starring Yoona.

 

Yoona couldn't handle it anymore. She still remembered when she looked another girl in Taecyeon's apartment. She couldn't ignore the pain of her heart again, "Ok Taecyeon-shi, can't we talk for a moment?", Yoona stood from the sofa, "I'm sorry, uncles, aunties, grandpa. I have something important to tell to Taecyeon-shi", Yoona gave the older people a bitter smile, she bit her lips to hold her tears.

 

Taecyeon stood and bowed to them with polite smiles and followed Yoona to the outside of her house, "What are you doing in my house?", asked Yoona cold to Taecyeon.

 

Taecyeon realized that Yoona still mad at him, but he still can handle it, "Your family asked me to come, and woahhh, your family is surely big family.. JB and Key are good at dancing, oh and also Nicole. She is good at dancing Kara's mister, like she was a original member of Kara. Luna has awesome voice. JiYoung is too cute and Joon.. oh my god he's funny", Said Taecyeon with a wide smile.

 

"Why are you come?", asked Yoona again, still cold.

 

Taecyeon sighed, his expression become serious, "Because your family ask me to come", answered him.

 

Yoona repeated Taecyeon's answer and added, "and you felt that you need to help me? Because my family really want to see me with my boyfriend, so right now you’re playing a role as my boyfriend?"

 

Taecyeon could saw that Yoona tried to hide her tears, "No, I come to here to see you"

 

"No need to see me anymore. I'll explained that our relationship are fake", Yoona wanted to leave but Taecyeon hold her arm, "what else?"

 

Taecyeon lost his patience, "Why are you like this Im Yoona?", he started to increase his voice.

 

"I'm sick of this. I'm sick for this feeling. I'm sick of you", Yoona still hold her tears, "I'm already fall for you", Yoona's confession made Taecyeon's surprised, "and I know that I'm wrong. I shouldn't fall for you", Yoona's tears fall.

 

Taecyeon felt that his heart in pain when he saw his love crying, "Listen, Yoong, the girl at my apartment is just my.."

 

"You don't have to explain unimportant things to me", Yoona erased her tears with her free hand, "Now, let me go"

 

"Yoona listen", Taecyeon pulled her into his body. The girl wanted to be free by hit Taecyeon's body. But Taecyeon was too much strong than her, "I love you yoong, I love you. I really love you"

 

Yoona stopped hitting him for awhile, "Don't lie to me. Don't made me waiting for nothing", She cried harder.

 

"No, I really love you. I wish you know that I really want you become my true girlfriend", Said Taecyeon serious.

 

Yoona stopped hitting him and instead of hitting, her hands hug him, "How dare you to make my heart in this pain?"

 

Taecyeon her hair, "I'm sorry my girl", he kissed Yoona's forehead, "Be my gfriend yoong"

 

Yoona in dazed when Taecyeon asked her, "I.. I.."

 

"What can I do for you to get your trust?", asked Taecyeon, "I love you yoong. You made me change into a better person. I want you become my girlfriend”

Yoona couldn't said anything, she was too shocked after Taecyeon witty confession, "I'm afraid that I'll get hurt again".

 

"I'll protect you", said Taecyeon sincere, “I felt that I’m already know you for a really long time”

 

"I.. I..", Yoona stuttering, her cheeks blushed and warm.

 

Taecyeon smiled, he pulled her chin to give Yoona a warm kiss on her lips, "I don't need your answer. You're already mine", said Taecyeon after a short kiss.

 

Yoona smiled, tiptoed and kissed him back, "You're mine, Ok Taecyeon", said Yoona while hanging her arms to Taecyeon's neck.

 

Taecyeon glued his forehead on Yoona's and both of them smiled each other, "Don't you dare to allow any guy to kiss your cheek. You're mine, your cheeks is also mine, you got it?", Taecyeon pinched his REAL girlfriend's nose which made her giggled.

 

"And you, Ok Taecyeon. You're forbidden to bring any girl to your apartment. Except for your mom and Yoobin unnie, and me", Yoona sticked out her tounge.

 

"Noonaaaa !", Key shouted from Yoona's house with smile. The official couple turned and saw all of Yoona's cousin plus her brother stood there. JB and Joon whistled, Seulong just expressionless, Luna just smiled while waving her hands, JiYoung and Nicole teased them with a wide smile.

 

Taecyeon and Yoona chuckled, "I'm sorry, we have something to chat", Said Yoona from afar.

 

Taecyeon nodded and hugged Yoona's shoulder, "how long you stand there?", he is worried that they can heard anything, and saw when they are kissed (since Jiyoung, and JB still under age)

 

"Oh, it's not important again hyung", said Joon while made annoyed expression, "just give us a beautiful scene", all of them laughed hard, some of them clapping except Yoona who was blusing.

 

"Yah!", Yoona shouted at Joon. But at the time, Taecyeon grabbed Yoona's shoulder and turned her body faced him.

 

"Like this?", asked Taecyeon to his 'audience'

 

"Yeeeaaah", shouted the audience.

 

Yoona shooked her head, "Oppa, we can't.. In front of many people.. I.. Seulong Oppa.. Can’t..", Taecyeon kissed Yoona on her forehead.

 

Then, Taecyeon smiled at her, "Don't worry Yoong, I hate to share with anybody, even just a beautiful scene", Taecyeon winked.

 

They faced their audience who shouted that they didn't satiesfied, "I'm sorry, but we can’t shared anything more", Yoona shrugged her shoulders.

 

Then tons of different voice echoed from inside Yoona's house,

"Come and eat kids !"

"Where is the birthday girl? She have to cut her cake !"

"Where is Taechyun?"

"His name is Taecyeon grandma"

" What? Taecyeon? I thought his name was Taechyun"

 

Seulong lead all his cousin to come inside home and give a signed that he was help them free from Yoona's cousin.

 

"Lets eat, I'm starving now", Yoona was linking her arms on Taecyeon's.

 

"Yoong, you must  give the first cut of your cake to me"

 

"Umm let see then", said Yoona with playful expression.

 

“Yah, I’m your first and I’m sure I’ll be your last boyfriend. I’m important and you have to give the cake to someone that important to your life”, Taecyeon kept protesting, “Yoooooong~ you must give it to meee~”

 

Yoona just giggled saw Taecyeon who was protesting about her first cut of birthday cake, “Oppa”, She looked at Taecyeon with serious look, “Thank you for become an important part of my life”

 

Taecyeon finally stopped protest and smiled, “No, I should the one who said thank you”, Taecyeon lead Yoona to entered her house again by hugging her shoulders. Yoona smiled, she felt grateful that Taecyeon appeared on her life and like she said, become one of her important part of her life.

--

This is the end of TaecYoon ! KhunRi’s wil be in the next chapter ^^