We steal Miss Im frm Taecyeon Ahjusshi ^^

Thousand Love Stories

 

Flashback

“Honey, I have something to tell you”, Jessica talk nervously with Jay on the phone.

“Not now, baby. I’m quiet busy right now. Later in home ok?”

Jessica can’t hold her patient again, and about to explode, “But..”

“Don’t forget to lunch. I love you”, Jay hung up the phone.

Jessica sigh, “I love you too”, she answer even Jay already hung up the phone, “I just want you to know that I’m pregnant”, Jessica whining while touching her tummy.

Jessica reached home early, then she prepared a dinner for her husband. Jessica is no good at all for cooking things, but she wants to be a good wife to Jay and keep try.

“Baby?”, Jay entered their home with a plastic bag in his right hand, “You come early”

Jessica just shared an awkward smile, “Yes, I prepared dinner for us”.

“You did?”, Jay ask her with surprised tone, “Wow, we don’t need this jajangmyeon through”.

“Sorry because I didn’t tell you that I prepared a dinner”, Jessica mumbled.

“It’s okay”, Jay put plastic bag of Jajangmyeon on the counter, “You know, you looks hot with these apron”, Jay hugs Jessica from back and kiss her neck lightly.

“I can’t concentrate baby”, Jessica give her husband a warning.

Jay laughed, “I’m sorry”, Jessica looks very serious with her dishes, “I should help my wife, right? What can I help for you?”

“No, it’s fine. It almost done. Take a bath first honey”, Jessica shared a smile to Jay.

“Okay, I’ll be back soon”, Jay kissed Jessica neck again, and then go bath.

After Jay take a bath, they enjoy their meals made by Jessica. It’s simple meal, just spagethi and some red wine. Jessica ready to confess her secret.

“Ah, It was yummy, honey”, Jay put his forks, and then give Jessica his best smile, but his wife just smile awakwardly, “Why?”

“I’d told you that I have a important things to tell you”, Jessica start speaking, while Jay listening carefully, “I don’t know how it will be your reaction”.

Jay start to impatient, “What is it babe?”

Jessica speaks carefully, “What if I pregnant?”

Jay looks very shocked, Jessica can’t read his expression, between surprise, or happy, she didn’t know, “Well, that’s great right?”

But the atmosfer is totally awkward. Jay decided to go to Junsu’s house while Jessica phoned Sunny, her assistant to ask her some advice and tips. Both of them were very confused with that news.

--

“It’s cold, he won’t wait me in this bad weather, it’ll be rain”, Taeyeon mumbling when she peek the weather infront of window in her bedroom. It’s already morning.

She cheked her phone, it’s message from Yoona, “Go date, don’t be stupid Taeyeon. He could be your  fate”

“Aish, you can said those things because you have a boyfriend right now, yoong”, she remembered that Yoona told her that she had ablind date with someone. She talked with her phone as she talk with Yoona, then she lay on her bed, “Why weird boy like him, could be my fate? I have to choose any better boy beside him. It’s unfair”, Taeyeon pouted.

2 hours later..

Taeyeon walk to the playground when she and Wooyoung first met, with umbrella cover her body from rain, “He won’t wait me too long, in this situation”, Taeyeon speaks to hipnotizing herself. In fact, she hoped that Wooyoung still wait in the park. It’s been a long time since any boy come to her life again.

“See? You are pabo Kim Taeyeon ! How can a boy wait you this long and even in the raining like this?!”, Taeyeon staring a swing with no one sit in it, “he is even stranger”, Taeyeon is about turn around but suddenly Wooyoung stand infront of her and rest his head on Taeyeon’s shoulder.

“I’m Jang Wooyoung, we aren’t stranger anymore”, Taeyeon surprised and want to escape, but Wooyoung hold her hands, “I know you’ll come”.

“Yah, let me go”, Taeyeon put her hand to throw away Wooyoung’s heads from her shoulders, but she stops when realized that the boy sick. Wooyoung’s head temperature is high, and his face is quiet red, “Yah, are you sick?”

“Anniya”, Wooyoung mumbled, “Let’s go da...”, Wooyoung fell on the ground. Taeyeon looks panic, and covering him with her umbrella.

“Hey, don’t you dare to kidding me. Wake up !”, Taeyeon slapping Wooyoung on his shoulders, “Jang Wooyoung wake up !”.

“Date.. date”, Wooyoung mumbling.

Taeyeon who loks more panic nod her head multiple times, “Okay, okay. Let’s go date. But first, tell me your adress so I can sent you to your home, you need rest. You moron, how can you wait me in this situation?”

“I have to keep my promise, I’ll wait until you come”, Said Wooyoung weakly, but he still shared a little smile. He thought that this situation is so dramatic, and it’s good actually. He imagined that Taeyeon care to him and make him happy.

“Don’t smile you moron !”, Wooyoung startled, and his smile gone, “You make me worried”. Wooyoung realized that Taeyeon crying silently.

“I’m sorry”, Wooyoung try to wake up, but he can’t, “Just, lets go home”.

Taeyeon calls a taxi to send Wooyoung to his home, but she worried, and decided to accompany him. Nobody in Wooyoung’s house, his parents make a short message in dining table “We are going to Busan ! Make a dinner for yourself ! Good luck for your date !”

“Rest well”, Taeyeon speaks cold, “Don’t ever wait me again”.

Wooyoung can hear Taeyeon voice, but he can react anything since he weak. Taeyeon put her palm on Wooyoung’s forehead, “I cooked a porridge, I can’t guarantee that it’s yummy, but try to eat. I’ll go”.

“Thank you for taking care of me”, Wooyoung hold Taeyeon hands, while speaks weakly.

--

“Appa”, Mason come to Khun bedroom, find his appa laying on the bed, “Lets go, you promised that we’ll go to the amusement park”.

Khun wake up after heard Mason request, “But, Mason-ah, it’s raining”, Khun laying on his bed again, “Just, sleep again right? Appa is too tired. Hey, you had a breakfast right?”.

Mason nod, and laying beside Khun, he hug his father, “Appa, did you miss umma?”

“Huh?”, Khun looks surprised, “Why you asked about your umma?”. Finally Mason asking about Yuri after his parents divorce.

“Do you miss her?”, Ask Mason.

Khun can’t answer immediately, he need to think, “I do”, he give up, he can’t force himself to lying infront of his child, “How about you?”

Mason let out a sigh, “I do appa, I really missed her. But, I know that umma didn’t miss me”, He hug Khun more tight, “I really want to see her”.

“But, Mason, you know that your umma..”

“I know appa, I won’t be selfish”, Mason smile. Khun hug him.

After a hug a couple seconds, Khun have an idea. He thought that Mason needs a mom figure, and he know who is she, “Let’s ask Miss Yoona to go with us?”.

“Miss Yoona?”, repeat Mason, “How about Taecyeon ahjusshi?”

Khun smile, “Ah, he won’t mind if we steals Miss Im just one day”, Khun give his son a wink, and Mason giggled and nod excitedly, “And Mason, he is not that old to received ‘ahjusshi’ nickname. Didn’t he told you?”

Mason laughed, “Hehe, He did”.

--

I can’t entered this site couple week ago, you also can’t right? :’(
I have to ask you again, Which one do you like TaecYoon and KhunRi or TaecRi and KhunA?