Kidnapper

Thousand Love Stories

 

“Master, can you back soon? Mrs. Horvejkul locked herself in bathroom, she doesn’t listen us”, One of his servant calling Nickhun with a worried tone.

“Yuri?”, Nickhun almost yelled, “I’ll back soon”

In the way to his car, he texting Taecyeon, her buddy to pick up his son, ‘Taec, can you pick up my son? I have an urgent problem. I’ll call you later’

Nickhun rushed to his house after hearing about Yuri, his wife, after get a call from his servant. He leave hospital, the place he work in. “Yeobo, can you come out?”, he whispering, too frightened to Yuri respond, “please don’t hurt your self”.

“I’m not going to life again !”, She yelled at bathroom while crying. She ready to suicede by put a piece of glass in her wrist.

“Yuri-ah, Don’t you want love Mason? Mason won’t happy if his umma like this”, Nickhun always trying to calm down his wife.

In Yuri’s mind, her heart was going to her husband friend, Taecyeon, “Even I don’t wanna see that kid again ! He such a problem for me !”.

Nickhun let a sigh, He loves Yuri very much and he already know that Yuri doesn’t love him, but his buddy, “Don’t you know that I love you?”, his tears running down to his cheecks. He hate being weak, but he can’t do anything if Yuri will hurt herself.

“You know my hearts belong to!”, yelled her wife. Nickhun nod his head, he knows, he understand.

“Yuri, please come out”, Say Nickhun.

Yuri shook her head, “I won’t”

“You want a divorce?”, Nickhun almost whispering,but Yuri can hear that, very clear. He hate that word, but he know that Yuri will happy, “right?”

Yuri stop crying, she put the piece of glass in the shower floor. Silent. No one talk.

“I promise, we’ll divorce. Can you open this door?”, asked Nickhun.

Five second later, Yuri open the door, hug Nickhun tightly, “Mianheyo oppa”, she cried, Nickhun too. Both of them cried. That hug is the first hug after 5 years their marriage, “You will find a good woman”

Nickhun hug Yuri tight, “Please dont say anything. Let me hug you”. He let his tears run down, “ for the last time”

The four years old boy sat in the swing for about an hour ago. His friends already gone, and he has wait her parents in the cold weather. His eyes are teary, but he won’t crying and believe his mind that ‘boy shouldn’t crying’.

“Mason-goon? Is that you?”, asked one women in the brown jacket. That woman walk to him.

He stand up and bow politely, “Annyeonghaseyo Miss Kim”

See the politely from that boy, Kim Taeyeon bow too, “What happend? Does your parents pick you up?”. She squat down.

He shook his head, “No. I think my father busy with his patient”

“What about your mom?”, asked Taeyeon while pat his head.

Mason bowed his head, “My mom...”, Mason show the awkward smile, “She must be busy too”.

Taeyeon nod her head a couple times, “You should go inside, your parents won’t like if you get sick right? Miss Im still in your class”. Mason nod his head, “I’ll go first Mason-goon”.

Mason see his teacher leaving, then he decide to wait his parents in his class, “Miss Im, can I wait my parents here?”. Mason knock the door.

Yoona looked shocked, “Mason-goon?”

“Can I?”

Yoona walk to him, “Sure”. Mason sit in his chair, with the head in a table.

Yoona feel strange with Mason habitual. Normaly, Mason is a playful boy, but now he little bit quiet, “Mason-goon, what happen?”. She put her hand in Mason forehead.

“I feel cold”, Mason coughing, made Yoona panic. Well, she never take care a sick person. If she sick, her umma, her appa even her Seulong oppa will taking care of her.

“Omoo, you got a fever Mason-ah”, Yoona hug Mason tight. She doesn’t know anything else beside hugging him.

“Can I die with get a fever?”, asked him innocently.

Yoona just laugh little, “No, take a rest.”, She pat her student head, while singing a lullaby.

“My mom never do this to me”, Mason hug Yoona back, tight. Yoona wondered, what Mason word mean. But she won’t ask Mason, since he need a rest.

Knock knock..

A couple minutes later, A tall, muscular, handsome guy knocking her classroom door, “I come here to pick up Mason-goon”, he said. Yoona can’t say anything beside looking the tall guy face, “Umm, sorry, but I have to go soon”.

Yoona shook her head to clean her mind, “Oh.. Oh.. well, he is...”,, She look Mason in her hug, “He is sick actually”.

The tall guy come nearer to her, with a worried expression he saw Mason. “He must be wait me too long”.

“You are?”, asked Yoona.

“Ok Taecyeon”, The tall guy give Yoona a smile.

‘Ok? Not Horvejkul? Who is this guy? Is he a driver of Horvejkul family? A family driver with a muscular body?’, Yoona say to her self.

“Are you a family driver of Horvejkul family?”, asked Yoona innocently.

That question made Taecyeon  awkward. He get annoyed with that question, “No. Of course NO”.

“Then, who are you?”, Yoona asked again with serious face, while Taecyeon took Mason in her hands harshly because getting irritated with Yoona suggestion. “You know, this time many case about children being kidnap”.That words make Taecyeon freeze. He didn’t believe with the woman words, “I’m not going to let my student being kidnaped by you”

Taecyeon shook his head, then walk fast to his car. Yoona shocked then run after bring her belongings and Mason bag, “Why are you following us?”. Asked Taecyeon cold, after put Mason in her back chair.

“Can’t you hear me? I’M NOT GOING TO LET YOU SUCCESS KIDNAP MY STUDENT”, yelled Yoona.

Taecyeon shook his head, “First, you said that I’m a family driver. Second, you said that I’m a kidnaper. Don’t you know me?”. Asked him, he little annoyed actually.

“KIDNAPER FOR SURE”, Yelled Yoona.

Taecyeon can’t believe that words. He lost his patient. He pull Yoona wrist and make Yoona enter his car. Yoona shocked but she can’t do anything. She fright that the tall guy have a gun or a knife behind his jacket, “You such annoyed”. Taecyeon drive his car fast.

“Why I being kidnaped too?”, asked Yoona with fear and shocked expression, “Don’t hurt us, Jebal”.