Dinner with Yoong's family

Thousand Love Stories

“Umma, Appa. Taecyeon-goon or we can say our Yoona’s boyfriend is here”, Seulong shouted after he, Yoona and also Taecyeon entered the house. Yoona-Seulong’s parents welcoming Taecyeon with very warm smile.


“Annyeonghaseyo, Eommonim, Abeonim”, Taecyeon bows politely to them, “I’m sorry that I didn’t come here earlier”

Yoona’s appa pats Taecyeon’s shoulders, “It’s okay, Taecyeon-goon, you must be busy. Please sit”, he pointed sofa and Taecyeon with the rest of his family sit together.

All of them sit on the sofa on living room, “I never thought that you’re this handsome”, said Yoona’s umma lively while her daughter just shook her head because of embarassement.

“Thank you eommonim”, Said Taecyeon polite still smiling.

Seulong giggles because he already know that Yoona feels uncomfortable if her family having chat with her ‘boyfriend’, “Let’s stop this umma. I think Taecyeon-goon already starving. You’ll eat dinner in our home right Taecyeon-goon?”, ask Seulong.

“Eh?”, Taecyeon give Yoona a confused look while Yoona shook her head slowly before her family noticed it. But, her family still force him to stay.

“Taecyeon-shi..”, Yoona started to speak out, Yoona and Taecyeon exchanging a quick glance,“I mean, Taecyeon oppa is surely tired, umma, appa, oppa. Don’t force him to have dinner in our house”. Taecyeon give her a thankyou look.

“But, I have many things to talked with Taecyeon-goon”, her appa protest.

Yoona pouted, “You have an important meeting for tomorrow, right oppa?”, Yoona ask Taecyeon and Taecyeon nods with unsure look.

Seulong, and his parents groan because they feel upset that Taecyeon can’t stay with them longer, “But, I think I can have a dinner in here if you don’t mind, eommonim”, Taecyeon smiles to Yoona’s umma.

“Of course !”, Said Yoona’s umma excitedly, “Seulong, go and buy some soju”

Seulong groans, “Umma, I haven’t take a bath. My students is surely kill me with their behavior. Teenagers these days...”, Seulong try to escaped silently and he succeed.

“Aish, that boy”, Yoona’s umma groans. She turn her head to her husband, “Yeobo..”

“Mmmmmmm, Seulong-ah... I’ll take a bath first !”, Yoona’s appa following Seulong, “Taecyeon-goon, let’s chat later after I have a bath”, Taecyeon just nod with a force smile.

“Father and son. If the sojus already in front of their eyes, they will be the one who drink all of the soju”, Yoona’s umma shooks her head, “I have to cook”.
Yoona sighs, “Then, I’ll go umma”, Yoona stand up with a long deep sigh while her hands taking her bags.

“Then. I’ll accompanying you”, Said Taecyeon, he stand up too

“Eh, You don’t need to Taec.. Taecyeon oppa”,

“I’m so sorry Taecyeon-goon for making you buy he sojus”, Taecyeon just smiles as the answer, “I think it’ll be raining, you two should hurry, okay?”, Yoonaumma pats Yoona’s shoulders and smiles.

Yoona and Taecyeon come out from Yoona’s house. Yoona groans and glares to Taecyeon who smiling widely, “I tried to safe you, Taecyeon-shi”, Yoona hits Taecyeon shoulders.

“Awww, that’s hurts”, Taecyeon pats his shoulders, still smiling, “I thought we already agree that not using any formalities again, young?”,Taecyeon teases Yoona.

The young girl just hit her own head, “I’m sorry, oppa”, Taecyeon nods and two of them starts walking to the mini market.

After buys some soju and snack, two of them return to Yoona’s house again.

“Oppa, why were you agree to have dinner in my house?”, ask Yoona suddenly, breaks the silence.

Taecyeon just sighs, “I just want to eat, that’s all”, Said Taecyeon still smiling.

Yoona pouted, “I don’t believe you”, she walks faster, leaving Taecyeon. The charming boy just giggles, “And why are you smiling this whole day?”, ask Yoona again.

“I’m just happy, that’s all”, said Taecyeon while raising his shoulders. He grabs Yoona’s hands, “wait me”, then two of them walk hand in hand. Yoona is trying to hiding her redden face.

“skinship”, Yoona mumbled. Taecyeon stops walking.

“What?”

“Skinship”, said Yoona again. She brace herself to look Taecyeon’s eyes, “we didn’t meet each other for a long time and you use skinship now”, Yoona hiding her face again.

Taecyeon ask Yoona serious, “You don’t like it?”, he about to release Yoona’s hands, but Yoona tighten it.

“I like it”, said Yoona. Taecyeon smiling from ear to ear.

“If I do this, you like it too?”, he grabs Yoona’s shoulders, hugging it tight. Taecyeon waits for Yoona’s answer and the young girl nods, “we shouldn’t have a fake relationship again, what do you think?”, ask Taecyeon to Yoona.

“Eh?”, the young girl looks very happy and also confused, “I..I..”

Then Yoona’s phone suddenly ringing, she got a message from Seulong. Her oppa tells her to come home fast because it almost raining.

“We have to go now”, Yoona pull Taecyeon’s hands.Taecyeon smiling after Yoona took his hands.
--
Taecyeon had a dinner with Yoona’s family. All of them chatting on living room while enjoy the fruits.

“It’s already night, I think Taecyeon oppa have to go now”, Yoona have been worried about Taecyeon who looks little uncomfortable.

Seulong and his parents groan, “Nooooooo. He’s a man. Why he must leave because sky is already dark?”,Yoona’s appa glaring to his daughter.
Yoona just sighs, “Umma, you need some rest. You look very sleepy”, said Yoona to her mother.

Her mother yawns, “Taecyeon-goon, is it okay if I can’t accompany you?”, ask Yoona’summa.

“Is okay, eommonim”, answer Taecyeon politely.

“I’ll change my clothes first”, said Yoona, standing with her mother,  “umma, you should warn them first to not drink too much”

Seulong widening his eyes to his sister and Yoona just stick out her tongue, “you are right Yoong. Taecyeon-goon, please tell them to not drink too much, I trust you”, said Yoona’s umma, then she give a death glare to her husband and her son. Both of Seulong and his appa just nods. Yoona giggles saw this situation while Taecyeon just laugh nervously.

Then Yoona and her umma go to their room. Yoona’summa to sleep, and Yoona to change a clothes.

“Taecyeon-goon, what do you think about uri Yoona?”, ask Yoona’s father after his wife and his daughter leave themTaecyeon looks surprised a bit for a while, but he can control the situation. He pours soju to the glass, “enjoy your soju please”

Taecyeon nods and drink it, “She’s very beautiful and cute”, answer Taecyeon.

“Did you two are having date just now?”, ask Seulong. Both of Seulong and Yoona’s father looks like interrogating Taecyeon, and Taecyeon just nods, “Where did you go?”

Taecyeon shows his nervous smile, “We just having a movie date, hyung”, answer Taecyeon.

“Ahh, movie date”, Both Seulong and his appa whispered loud.

“You and Yoona, did you guys meet often?”, ask Yoona’sappa.

Taecyeon turn his head a little, he need more time to think. He can’t give the wrong answer or his fake relationship with Yoona can recognize by them, “I don’t think so, abeonim”, said Taecyeon. Yoona’s appa looks upset with Taecyeon answer and he know that so he speaks more, “But, sometimes, Yoona came to my office to give me a warning that I should stop and take a rest for a little”, Taecyon lies.

Seulong and his appa in dazed, “We don’t know that uri Yoong is a caring woman”, said them.

Taecyeon smiles, “Yeah, and I’m thankful that she is my girlfriend”.

Seulong and his appa had a goosebumps after heard Taecyeon’s witty answer, “I think he really love uri Yoona, appa”, said Seulong to his appa. His appa nods to her son and turn his head to saw Taecyeon who give them a nervous laugh.

“Then, I trust you to take care my daughter, Taecyeon-goon”, said Yoona’s appa serious.

Taecyeon looks surprised for a second, but finally he nods, “Yeh, abeonim. Certainly I will”, answer Taecyeon serious too.

No one talk for a second, but thank you for Seulong who change the awkward atmosphere, “Aaaaaah, I don’t need to worrying about Yoona again. How glad”, Seulong pours soju into his appa’s glass, Taecyeon’s glass and his glass. Three of them chat like real family until Taecyeon and Yoona’s appa already drunk.

“Ah, my phone !”, Yoona remembers that her phone is still in living room, “Why are they so quiet?”, Yoona come from her room after took a shower to living room where her fake boyfriend, her brother and her dad are in. She sees Taecyeon and her appa lying on sofa, while Seulong sit on the floor and take a look to her phone, “Kyaaaa~”, Yoona shouted, and take back her phone from Seulong’s hand. Taecyeon and Yoona’s appa are already in a very deep slumber, so they didn’t wake up after Yoona shouted.

Seulong giggles, “You guys are really date, Yoong. I thought that you were lying to me about your relationship with Taecyeon-goon”, Seulong had been saw Yoona’s photo with Taecyeon on Yoona’s phone, “You’re use a photo with him as your wallpaper”, said Seulong again.

“Oppaaaaaaa~”, Yoona sits on the floor to, “You’re rude. My phone is a part of my privacy”, Yoona whines.

Seulong still giggles, “I’m sorry, I just to curious”, said Seulong.

Yoona finally realized that Taecyeon and her appa are already drunk, “Yah, why you have to make him and appa drunked?”,Yoona hits Seulong’s arm.

Seulong turn his head, saw Taecyeon and his appa who still lying in the sofa, “Hmm, we just chatted”, he stands, “I’ll pick appa to his room. You, take care of him”, said Seulong pointing Taecyeon.

“Me?”,Yoona pointing herself.

“Yes you. You’re his girlfriend. So take care of your boyfriend ImYoona-shi”, Seulog grab his appa body and pick him to his room, leaving the puzzled Yoona and Taecyeon alone.

Yoona realized a long sighs,”Taecyeon-shi.. Ah, I mean, Taecyeon oppa, wake up”, she just touching Taecyeon arms with one finger, it’s sure that the handsome man can’t wake up. Yoona sighs and take a closer look to Taecyeon’s face, “Is he really sleep?”, he waving her hand in front of Taecyeon’s face, but Taecyeon still not moving.

“Hmmmm”, Taecyeon mumbles.

Yoona sighs again, “Oppaaaaaa~ wake up pleaaaaaaase”, she uses her hidden aegyo that never showed to Taecyeon before. Suddenly Taecyeon are awake and stands while Yoona fall on the floor because surprised, “Oppa, you’re awake? You can sleep in Seulong oppa’s..”, but Yoona can’t continue her words, because Taecyeon already in front of the main door and go.

“Oppa, you can’t go to your home now”, Yoona chasing Taecyeon who are already in outside her home, “You’re drunked, you can’t drive”, she saw to sky who already dark and wind blows very hard, “Oppa~”, Yoona stops Taecyeon.

“Aish, I just want to..”, Taecyeon mumbled. Two of them are already in the playground in front of Yoona’s house, “Ahhhh”, Taecyeon shouted, and he fells on the ground. The sky is already raining.

Yoona squat down beside him, worrid that her neighbor will come out and complain, “Yah..Oppa, let’ go. We’ll caused some trouble”, she holds Taecyeon arms but Taecyeon rejects her.

“I.. am.. too tired”, Taecyeon starts speaking while his eyes still closed, “I just want to get some rest”.

“You can rest in my house oppa, lets go”, Yoona trying to bring Taecyeon back to her home, but the big guy doesn’t want to move.

“Ahhhh…. I can’t rest.. I won’t rest.. If I rest how can Mason get his family back again?How can Yuri anKhun made up again? How can my revenge to him, who made my mom suffer?”,Taecyeon words made Yoona froze, somewhat she feel sad for Taecyeon, “But.. I’m really tired.. Just..die..Then I won’t become tired anymore”

Yoona had her eyes teary, she whispering, “I never thought that you had so many troubles”, Yoona grab Taecyeon’s hands, but his head fall onto Yoona’s shoulders, “Don’t give up. If you give up..who will pick up Mason from school? How can Mason parents made up again? How about your mom?”,Yoona stokes Taecyeon’s hair, she is crying.

“I’m..too tired”, said Taecyeon.

Yoona makes her pinky tied with Taecyeon’s pinky, “Didn’t I told you that I’ll help you?”Yoona tears fall on Taecyeon’s hands, “I’ll help y..”, Yoona stops talking, because Taecyeon’s lips already in her lips. Yoona’s eyes grew bigger. Taecyeon grabs Yoona head then Yoona can’t escapes. Yoona closed her eyes, she can feel that Taecyeon’s and hers tears fall down. This is the first kiss for her.

Suddenly, Taecyeon pull her into his body and give a hug, a deep warm hug In the middle of rain, then he fall on Yoona body. Yoona looks very surprised, “Yah, Taecyeon oppa !Oppa !”, she shouted, but Taecyeon didn’t move.

The big guy whispering, “Thank you”
--
Hi my precious reader, I’m updating :D
Today is my mother birthday, I wish world will get easier when it gets hard, angels always protect her, and God still loving her. Happy Birthday to my mom :*
Sorry just TaecYoon who appear in this chapter. Next chapter will be ChanSoo, HoHyun and JaySica. Plase look forward into it ^^
Comment and subscribe ! Love yaaaaaa !!! :*