Epilogue pt 1

Thousand Love Stories

"Who was it?", Asked Taecyeon to Yoona, his girlfriend with impatient tone. His expression was extremly annoyed.

 

"Yuri unnie", answer Yoona quick then she continued her work again. She put 'sun' that she made from paper on the wall, "she asked that it's possible if I come to Mason's first match"

 

"Then?", asked Taecyeon again.

 

"I can't. I have to decorate this class", said Yoona while climbed down the stairs. She smiled quietly as she saw Taecyeon cut those paper with impatient expression, "You did a good job", she complimented her boyfriend.

 

But the boy just pouted, "Aish, why I did this?", he threw the scissor then stood up quickly, "Even if I do a good job, we still can't have a date right?"

 

Yoona put her hands on her waist, "Are you angry that we can't date now? How can I made you understand that I'm busy today?"

 

"Aish, Fine. I'll go to buy ice cream! This summer is surely kill me", Taecyeon was walking to the exit door without turn back to saw Yoona's reaction.

 

"You have 10 minutes", Yoona gave him a warning.

 

"I know !", Taecyeon shouted after he closed the door.

 

He walked to near store to buy an ice cream, "Aish, I'm her boyfriend but she is ignoring me now?", he paid his ice cream and walked back to the kindergarden.

 

Yoona was on the swing, "Your time was over", she said with cold expression.

 

"Who cares with that 0n 10 minutes?!", Taecyeon grinned his teeth and walked to swing beside Yoona's and sit onto it.

 

No one talked almost 5 second, then Yoona broke up the silences, "Where's mine?"

 

Taecyeon turned his head to looked Yoona, "You didn't ask me to buy for you"

 

Yoona frowned, "You really don't have any sense to buy it for your girlfriend?"

 

Taecyeon rolled his eyes, "Ergh, fine. This. Take this", he offered his ice cream to Yoona, but Yoona didn't take it, "You want it or not? It melts !", Taecyeon shouted, he lost his patience.

 

"Why were you yelled at me?", asked Yoona with a shout too.

 

"You yelled at me first !", said Taecyeon.

 

"No I didn't !", said Yoona.

 

"Ugh !", Taecyeon threw his ice cream to ground madly then nobody talked for almost one minute, "Fine, I yelled at you first. I'm sorry"

 

Yoona glanced at Taecyeon, "No, I'm the one who should apologize", said Yoona with sorry look.

 

Taecyeon revealed a long deep sighs, "let's not fight anymore. Our relationship already four years but we still fight easily"

 

"I didn't start it", whispered Yoona loudly. Then Taecyeon rolled his eyes, "I can't go oppaaaa~", Yoona stood up then she squated infront of Taecyeon. She whined and put some aegyo to Taecyeon.

 

"Sshh, fine. We won't date", said Taecyeon frustated.

 

Yoona giggled, "Mianhe oppa", then she smiled. But Taecyeon didn't give her any response, "When will your mother come to Korea again?", asked Yoona all of sudden.

 

"Last week she came here, but she already go to America again", answered Taecyeon simple.

 

Yoona looked surprised and upset, "Why didn't you tell me about it?", Yoona whined.

"Why should I?", said Taecyeon quickly. Yoona knew that Taecyeon was still upset that they couldn't date.

 

"Then, did Eommonim talk about me?", asked Yoona with curious expression.

 

Taecyeon glanced at Yoona with the corner of his eyes, "Yeah, she asked why you didn't greet her"

 

Yoona was puffing her cheeks right away, "Because Taecyeon oppa didn't tell me that you were here, eommonim", Yoona shouted. She wished that Taecyeon's umma would hear her, even it was impossible. Taecyeon tried to hide his smile, "Then what else?"

 

Taecyeon rolled his eyes, pretending to think hard, "Well..", Taecyeon turned to be quiet.

 

"What oppa?", asked Yoona impatient.

 

Taecyeon felt his ear was hot because he nervous all of sudden, "Hmm, if I tell you, the situation will be awkward", Taecyeon warned her.

 

"I don't care, just tell me, what it is?", Yoona pouted.

 

Taecyeon grab her hands and led her to sit on his lap, "Don't run away after I tell you, promise?", Taecyeon hid on Yoona's back.

 

Yoona nodded unknowingly, "Hurry~", she whined again.

 

Taecyeon sighed, "Umma, asked.. About you.. Mm.. About me..", Taecyeon was stuttering at that time.

 

Yoona frustated already, "What is it oppa? Say it clearly. I can't get your point", Yoona felt Taecyeon's hands hug her stomach tightly.

 

"About our relationship", said Taecyeon right after Yoona complained, "Umma asked me, when will we get married?", Yoona looked shocked, her eyes even widening. Both of them couldn't talk. Taecyeon was right, this conversation will turned into awkward atmospher, "We're dating for 4 years. I'm already propose you, but you haven't give me your answer", Taecyeon pouted.

 

Yoona's face was red, "I don't know oppa~", Yoona felt Taecyeon's head on her shoulder, "Don't you think that it'll be strange if every morning you'll see someone on your bed?", Yoona giggled, but her joke made Taecyeon's mood down.

 

"It's not funny Yoong", said Taecyeon while pulled his head from Yoona's shoulder, "Lets start again, I'm here to help you. Eventhough we can't date, I'm already promise that I'll help you", Taecyeon changed the topic.

 

Yoona jumped on her feet, "Thank you for helping me oppa", said her cutely, "But, can you help me to remove this scarf? I can't do it", Yoona pointed her scarf on her neck.

 

Taecyeon sighed and walked closer, "In this hot day, why you wear scarf?", Taecyeon removed the scarf easily and saw Yoona worn a gold ring on her necklace. Taecyeon was in dazed, she looked at Yoona and Yoona just smiled shyly. That ring was Taecyeon's ring to propose Yoona, "This means?", asked Taecyeon carefully.

 

Yoona smiled and grabbed the ring on her necklace, "You're pabo? I think it's a yes?", whispered Yoona while her eyes were staring ground because she was shy.

 

At that time, Taecyeon grabbed Yoona's neck and kissed her gently. Yoona responsed to his kiss by put her hands over his shoulders, "Thank you for appearing on my life, Im Yoona", said Taecyeon.

 

"Thank you for kidnapping my heart Ok Taec"

--

This day was TaecYoon's wedding. Taecyeon helped by Yoobin and Chansung to wear his tuxedo, "Handsome as always", said Taecyeon while was looking himself on the mirror.

 

Chansung and Yoobin just shared bitter expression after Taecyeon's comment about himself, "I don't think that your confidence still that high after you stand in front of your bride", said Yoobin with taps on Taecyeon's shoulders.

 

Taecyeon nodded, "Hm, actually I'm quiet nervous"

 

"You mean 'really' nervous?", Chansung giggled.

 

Taecyeon turned his head, "Yeaaaaah, I never felt like this before", Yoobin and Chansung giggled.

 

"ummaaaa~", Hana and Hiro, Yoobin's twins came to groom's room. They hugged their mother and saw his uncle who was nervous on his tuxedo, "You're handsome uncle", said the cute Hana.

 

"Thanks", said Taecyeon while pick her and sat her on his lap, "You're beautiful too"

 

Hana giggled after Taecyeon kissed her cheek, "Why you are here? Why don't you play with the other?", asked Yoobin to her children.

 

"Well, Mason hyung, YoungWoon-ie, Cheer, and Haneul with us before but they still on aunty Yoona's room", said the smart Hiro.

 

Heard that they had been on Yoona's room, Taecyeon seemed curious, "Does she beautiful?", asked Taecyeon curious to Hiro.

 

Chansung giggled and hit Taecyeon's shoulders, "You can meet her soon, just be patience hyung", Taecyeon pouted while the other laughed.

 

Then Seulong came to groom's room, "Hi everyone", said Seulong quite serious. He had tear in his eyes, "May I talked with Taecyeon for a while?", asked Seulong to the other.

 

Yoobin and Chansung agreed, they took Hiro-Hana and went out, "Take your time, Seul", said Yoobin while tap Seulong's shoulders.

 

"Come on kids", Chansung carried Hiro and Hana easily.

 

After they went, Seulong took a sit across from Taecyeon on make up desk, "Well, I'm here to congratulate you, Taec", said Seulong.

 

"Thank you hyung", answered Taecyeon.

 

"I.."

 

"I'll take care your only sister hyung. She'll become my wife. You don't need to worry", said Taecyeon with a smile, "I can guess that you'll said that to me"

 

Seulong smiled too, "You're right. I believe in you Taec", said Seulong.

 

"Don't worry, everything will gonna be fine. I can't have any reason to hurt her", Taecyeon stared Seulong who still looked worried, "Hyung~ you have to worried at your own love stories. That girl also come right?"

 

Seulong's eyes widening, "That girl? What girl?"

 

Taecyeon smirked, "Ahn Sohee-shi. Yoona already told me about your girlfriend", Taecyeon's word made Seulong lost his all words.

 

"Hmm", The older boy cleared his throat, "Lets back to the main topic"

 

Taecyeon giggled, "You don't need to worried hyung. Seriously~"

 

Seulong was crossing his arms over his chest, "Yoona is my only sibling, I have to worried about her"

 

"You don't trust me eh?", asked Taecyeon, "You put me like a bad person", the groom whined.

 

"Well then, you have to be a good husband to her, if you aren't good, you're a dead meat", said Seulong.

"Before you kill me, I'm sure that I'll kill myself if I make her hurt", said Taecyeon seriously too.

 

Seulong sighed, "Well, you had better to keep your words Ok Taecyeon-shi", He stood up and approached Taecyeon, "And welcome to our family", Both of them shared a brotherly hug.

 

"Thank you hyung"

--

Across from groom's room was bride's room. Yoona felt more nervous than Taecyeon. The reason was surely real, because she is a girl who wanted her wedding perfect.

 

"May I come in?", asked a charismatic man after knocked the door.

 

"Sure Mr. Kim", answered Tiffany who was helping Yoona put her make up.

 

Taecyeon's father came and stand beside Yoona, "Abeonim", said Yoona with nervous smile.

 

"You look so beautiful", said Taecyeon's father, "Taecyeon is surely didn't choose a wrong girl to be married with", Jessica and Tiffany chuckled when Yoona was smiling because of embarrasement, "Anyways, you did a good job girls", Taecyeon's father gave Fany and Sica a compliment.

 

"Thank you Sir", answered two hot mommy.

 

Fany gave a sign to Sica to leave the room and fortunately Sica understand it and they left Taecyeon's father with Yoona, "I'll be back a couple minutes later", said Sica with a warm smiled.

 

Taecyeon's father smiled after two of them gone, "Thanks to them because my daughter in law looks so beautiful", Taecyeon's father gave Yoona a compliment.

 

"You're handsome too, abeonim", said Yoona with giggles.

 

Then Taecyeon's father looked serious, "Seriously, thank you for appears on Taecyeon's life, Yoona. As you know before, my relationship with Taecyeon was bad. Until you came and everything gonna be better"

 

Yoona smiled, "No, abeonim. I didn't do anything"

 

Taecyeon's father had a tear on his eyes, "He is my son that I really love. I had regret to abandoned him"

 

"It's not like that abeonim. It just a.. fate. It'll be better abeonim, don't worry. Don't blame yourself", Yoona hold Taecyeon's father hands.

 

"Will I ruin the makeup if I hug the bride?", asked Taecyeon's father. Yoona shooked her head and hug him first, "Welcome to our family, Yoona. I hope that you and Taecyeon will be forever as husband and wife"

 

Yoona nodded, "Thank you, abeonim"

 

--

Then TaecYoon wedding was held. Everyone came to their wedding. Khunri+Mason-Cheer, JaySica+Haneul, SuFany+YoungWoon, HoHyun, WooTae, ChanSoo and the others like Yoobin-TOP+Hiro-Hana, Onew, Krystal-Minho, Suzy, Yoona's all cousin, Ahn Sohee (Seulong's girl friend). Taecyeon seemed more nervous than Yoona because he almost made the ring fall.