Lets be A good Friend

Thousand Love Stories

 

“Taecyeon-ah, take care of Yoona-sshi”, Yoobin waving her hand after they decided to left the restaurant. Yoona give her Seulong oppa a death glare, “Don’t worry Yoona, although my brother is weirdo, he is a good man actually”.

“I’ll have a drink with Yoobin and SeungHyun, Yoona-ah”, Seulong waving his hands too and walk behind Yoobin and SeungHyun to get their car.

Taecyeon staring at Chansung whom busy eating an ice cream, “What about you?”, ask Taecyeon.

Chansung smile, “I don’t want to bothering you hyung. I’ll go to have a practice with Junho and Wooyoung”. He waving his left hand.

“You ride a motorcycle again?”, Taecyeon looked shocked.

Chansung shook his head, “No no no, Yoobin noona will kill me if I ride a motorcycle again”, he laugh.

Taecyeon sigh, “Careful Chan, you know that..”

“Arrasso hyung, don’t give me a lecturer, Yoobin noona already give me one this morning. I won’t do the wild race again. Never”, Chansung laugh, “Just, please take care Yoona noona. I’ll go. Bye Noona”, Chansung entered his car and go.

Meanwhile Taecyeon and Yoona still stand up with blank mind infront of the restaurant, “Come on”, Taecyeon finally talk.

“You, you didn't remember me?”, Yoona finally asking Taecyeon a question. She is so curious about Taecyeon answer.

Taecyeon walking to his car, “Am I know you before?”

“So, you forget?”, Yoona looks shocked, “Are you serious? I’m Im Yoona, Mason’s teacher”

“Why I have to know you? You just a stupid girl who call me a kidnapper”, answer Taecyeon entered his car. Yoona still stand infront of Taecyeon’s car,”You’ll go or not? I’m very tired now”.

Yoona finally entered and sit beside Taecyeon, “Why you agree about this blind date? We have already know each other and we had a problem before”.

“Just, become a good brother who listening his noona request”, answer Taecyeon cold, starting the machine.

“Just.. Thats it?”, Yoona almost yelling.

“Why are you yelling at me?”, Ask  irritatedTaecyeon.

Yoona shook her head, “Forget it, I’ll tell Seulong oppa that this blind date didn’t work”.

“Then you’ll always asked by your family about your lovelife”, Taecyeon whistle.

“That’s no one of your bussines”, Yoona mumbling while crossing her hands and make a ‘x’ sign in her chest.

Taecyeon smile, “I can see that your oppa hoped that you have a good boyfriend as soon as possible”.

“But not you”

Taecyeon laugh, “Oh come on. If I in your position I will accept it”.

“Are you serious about your answer before? I think you are too tired of work and caused you can’t think properly”, Yoona make suggestion.

Taecyeon let out a sigh, “I never think properly. And, yes, I have another answer. You know that Mason family have a problem with me right. You already know the whole story, and they already know about you, so.. I have no choice”. He raise his shoulders.

“Why me?”, ask Yoona serious, “ I mean, many girls you can choose, but why you choose me? You aren’t using me do you?”

“I know you are a good person Yoona-sshi”, Taecyeon stop his car near the dark park, looking deep into Yoona’s eyes, “I know you care about Mason-goon, so do I. I’m not using you, I just need your help”.

Yoona can’t do anything except staring the dark road with a blank expression, “I.. I don’t think  I can help you”.

“All you have to do is acting”, Taecyeon smile, a pure smile which made Yoona’s heart flustered, she open the door and step out from the car quickly before Taecyeon aware that her face was red,  “You can do it. So, lets be a good friend”, Taecyeon also step out from car and walk to Yoona, offering a handshake.

“Friends?”, Yoona feels annoyed, “Good friend?”, She smile with an angry look. Taecyeon nods, “I don’t want you to be my friend !”, She jump and give Taecyeon a head attack.

“Yah !”, Taecyeon yelling while pats his own head, “What’s wrong with you?”

“I want go home !”, Yoona yelling, didn’t care about Taecyeon. She step in into he car, “Aish, Pali ! I want to go home !”

Taecyeon step in into the car, “I don’t want to ride to your home. You can find taxi or take a bus”, Taecyeon answer cold.

“Yah ! But I didn’t know this place how can I reach my home? And, no taxi around here. How can I go to my home?”, Yoona yelling.

“Not my bussines”, Taecyeon start to ride his car fast which make Yoona startled.

“Yah, where are we going right now?”

Taecyeon smirk, “I need to have fun”.

--

Sooyoung working hard for her paper but Siwon come and hug Sooyoung from back, “Sooyoung-ah, oppa needs you now”, Siwon kisses Sooyoung neck.

Sooyoung who have concentration with her paper try to broke Siwon’s hug, “Oppa, I need to concentration now. This paper very important”.

“Too late, you are so  hot today”, Siwon hug Sooyoung more tight.

“Oppa”, Sooyoung broke Siwon’s hug with her arm, “Later, ok?”

Siwon shook his head, “It won’t be take all of your time dear. Just, a quick one since you already made me come so fast”.

“Oppa, this paper need to be done as soon as possible”, Sooyoung grab Siwon’s cheeks and try to smile. But Siwon seems angry to Sooyoung’s answer.

“Fine, go with your stupid paper, I think you are not love me”, Siwon walk to his bedroom.

Sooyoung watching Siwon’s back, she lost her patient, “Oppa ! You always ask me to having with you. You never told me that you love me, even once”, Sooyoung walk behind Siwon. Try to catch him.

“ is symbol of love nowadays”, Siwon turn his head and close the door infront of Sooyoung face, “Go from here if you won’t having with me”.

Siwon think that Sooyoung won’t leave his home because he knows that Sooyoung love him so much. But in fact, Sooyoung grab her belongings and leave Siwon’s place. She always and always patient to Siwon but in this time she upset with Siwon’s word which said that ask her to leave his home.

“You are so mean”, Sooyoung turn her head at the last time to Siwon house’s door then she walk and leave.

Sooyoung did not know where to go. She was only wearing shorts jeans with the loose white shirt in cold weather like this. She believed that Siwon will look and apologize to her. Then she enter the club and have some beer  until she drunk.

“Give me another glass of beer, du...de”, Sooyoung already drunk. The bald bartender can’t do anything beside shook his head while giving her request. She is look so pathetic.

--

“Where have you been dude?”, Wooyoung get up from the brown sofa and put the guitar down. He walk to Chansung who open the fridge, searching something to eat.

“Woodong-ah, glad that you are still here”, Chansung grab a banana and peel it, “Where’s Junho?”

“The Emperor Lee decided to GO because you are toooooo long”, Wooyoung pouted.

Chansung sit in the corner of the counter, “So, we’ll practizing without a drummer?”

Wooyoung shook his head, “No”

“Junho will back?”

“Actually, the singer will left. I go”, Wooyoung pats Chansung’s shoulders.

Chansung shocked, “Yah, yah, why are you lke this?”

“I promised to come home early to my mom, Chansung-ah”.

“Yah, but, I already told you and Junho that I’ve to come to that dinner because of Taecyeon hyung’s blind date and then Yoobin noona will mad if I didn’t come”.

“Woah, Taecyeon hyung agree to have a bind date?”, Wooyoung looks interest with Chansung’s news, “What kind of the girl who made Taecyeon hyung agree?”

“You feel curious right? I’m also curious, but yah she’s pretty but not Taecyeon hyung ideal type”.

“Im leaving Chan, have a nice sleep”. Wooyoung disappear before Chansung aware.

“Aish, those kids”, Chansung look at the banana, “Why I am always eat?”, Chansung eat the banana then grab is jacket, “I need to have fun”.

--

“Excuse me, can you give me.. ah just anything”, Chansung sit beside a girl who drunk, Chansung staring the girl, “Thank you, ah she is drunk?”

“Yes, she keeps mumbling, we can’t sends her to her home since she don’t want to tell where’s her home”, answer the tired bartender.

“Oppa, why are you like this?”,  The girl yelling while walking toward Chansung, “Why are you coming so late?”

Chansung startled, “Do you know who this girl?”, ask the bald bartender.

“no no no no no”, Chansung try to escape, “Miss, I think you have a wrong person”.

“How can I get wrong person? It’s you oppa, it’s you”, The girl fainted in Chansung’s sholders.

“Miss? Miss?”, Chansung looks panic, “Hey, help”

“Aish, you are her boyfriend right? Bring her, just apologize and done. I had fought with my wife, but after apologize, we didn’t fought agin”, the bartender leave them.

Chansung sigh, he looks very annoying. He bring the girl to his apartment. He try to search her identity from her bag, he found her phone. He dialed the number whose named ‘Siwon  oppa <3’, but no one answering. Then he found the identity card. Her name is Choi Sooyoung.

 

 

Hi ! I'm back. Sorry for didn't updating, I'm too busy to write T^T
It's TaecYoon and ChanSoo.

The Main couple is TaecYoon, since I love them so much. kekeke

 

Hope you enjoyed <3