My Silly Wife

Thousand Love Stories

 

“Umma, what are they doing infront of our home?”, Junho pointing to people who is busy pick up many furniture. He staring from the window seriously while holding a mug of chocolate milk.

“Ah”, his mother stand up from her comfy sofa, “We got a new neighboor”, she smile.

Junho raise his eyebrows, “Woah, jjinjja? Have you seen them?”

His mother nod, “Yes, they are kind, oh, Junho-ah, and they have a sweet daughter”. Junho glared to his mother, he know the ending when his mother mention this topic.

He cleared his throat, “So?”, he asked cold.

“Ey, don’t be that cold. You’ll change after you met her”, His mother hit his shoulders.

Junho rolled his small eye, “Err, I had to go mom”, He put the mug in the nearest place and ready for run.

“Yah ! You even didn’t take a showe before ! Take a bath !”, His mother succes pull his back side clothes, “Ah, jjinjja, you are 22 years old but your behavior still like kid!”

“Umma, I need to practice now. Wooyoung and Chansung will angry if I come late”, he explain, hope that his mother will understand.

“ NO !”, His umma yelled, “Go to supermarket and buy this!”, Junho given a list of thing that he should buy for dinner from his umma.

“Umma..”, Junho pouted. But his umma just give him a killer glare, “Shhh, I’ll go then to buy this things, but I needn't to take a bath, deal?”, after saying that, his umma release his clothes from her hand, Junho take his jacket.

“Don’t try to escape, or you’ll sleep outside”. Junho shoked, but finally he nods.

“Aish, I can sleep in Wooyoung or Chansung’s house by the way”, he mumble while put on his shoes, “Meat, beer, sugar.. Aish, how can umma ask boy to buy this things?”, he throw the paper to the ground after read ‘sanitary napkins’.

­---

The room already dark because sun had been disappear, but that woman just staring her phone. Seems she waiting  someone’s call. She give up then she left her room.

“Is Nickhun sunbae left?”, that woman ask to one of the nurses.

“Yes, Miss Choi, he left from 1:00 PM. Do you have any message?”, answer the nurse full of smile.

The woman looks disappointment, “Oh, alright, I just search him to ask something”, then she left.

“Choi Sooyoung”, a male voice heard. The tall and handsome guy come to the woman, “Sorry made you waiting”, he giggle.

The woman named Choi Sooyoung reacted is cold, not want to face with the man named Choi Siwon. She tried to escape but she can’t since her arms grabbed by him, “Don’t you know how long I waited you?”, her eyes become teary.

“Hehehe, Mianhe”, Siwon hug his girlfriend, “Let’s go eat. I know that you haven’t dinner”

“It because of waiting you”

Siwon giggle, “I said sorry, Wasn’t that enough?”

“You know that I hate waiting”, Sooyoung mumble, then receives a nods from Siwon. He kiss Sooyoung in her lips.

Sooyoung broke the kiss, “Are you felt sorry?”, her anger totally disappeared, and she .

“Just..”, Siwon looks serious, “You look so y in doctor outfit. I need you later, ok?”. Sooyoung nods, and smile awkwardly

‘He love me, or he just want my body? He never say that he love me’, Sooyoung thought

--

“Get ready for dinner Ms. Park?”, Jaebeom entering their bedroom to mention about Junsu and Tiffanny’s dinner to his wife. But he didn’t see Jessica in her bedroom, he search his wife to the bathroom.

He heard a strange noise from bathroom and he find Jessica infront of wastafel, kneeling. Immediately, he run to his wife, “What happened?”, He frightened that Jessica sick, because her face is so pale.

“Gwaenchana, Jay”, Jessica doesn’t want Jay worried about her, “I think that I worked too much, then I catch by cold”

“Can you walk?”. Jay looks so worried. Before Jessica give him an answer, he help Jessica to walk to their bed, “I had warning about your job, Jessica”.

Jessica nods weakly, “Yes, Mianhe”, Jay pat her heads, her hair.

“I don’t want you get sick”, Jessica can feel the love from Jay’s tone, he worried about her. She knows, but she can’t do anything about her job. She just too much in love being a designer, “Just rest, ok?”

“But, we need to come to your friends house for dinner right?”, Jessica ask.

Jay shook his head, “I’ll tell Junsu that my wife sick. They’ll understand”, Jessica felt sorry to Jay. Lately, she never able to play her role become wife. She can’t cook, she can’t take care of her husband, and she didn’t pregnant yet.

“Sorry, because our ruined marriedlife”, Jessica cry suddenly, Jay didn’t know what happen to his wife.

“Why suddenly crying?”, He hug her, let her cry in her hugs.

“I can’t become a good wife for you”, she crying hard, but after listening to her words seriously, Jay laughing, “Why are you laughing?”, Jessica brooke the hug.

“Silly, If you become a bad wife, I already complaining to you”, Jay knock her head, he laughing once again. Made Jessica laugh, and hug him tight, “Aigoo, I just too much in love with you, even I can’t disturb your work. I already know that I lose if your job is my rival”

---