Special Dinner

Thousand Love Stories

 

“Oppa, I think that you don’t have much money to eat in this restaurant. It looks, too expensive for us”, Yoona looked around while she and Seulong entering the restaurant.

Seulong didn’t answer her complain, “Shut up Yoong, I can’t find my friend yet”. Seulong looks serious to find someone.

“Why are you ask me to dress like this? Even umma did my hair”, Yoona pouted, she feel uncomfortable wearing a peach mini skirt which had been buy by her oppa.

And, Seulong let his sister keep talking to herself again, “I got her. Come on. We will see my old friends. Are you ready?”

Yoona nod and walk to the table whom the woman sit alone in one table on the corner, “Seul !”.

“Yoobin !”, Seulong and the woman named Yoobin hugs, they smile each others.

“Why are you come late?”, Ask Yoobin after ask Seulong and Yoona have a sit first.

“Sorry, I got a traffic light. Where is your husband?”, Seulong try to find Yoobin husband.

Yoobin turn around, “He is on the outside, received a call”. She smile again when she saw Yoona, “it must be Seulong dongsaeng, Yoona?”

“Yeh”, answer Yoona politely.

“Ah, you’re so beautiful”, Yoobin praise Yoona.

“Gamsahamnida unnie”, answer Yoona.

Then two men walk to their table and sit beside Yoobin, “Oh, Seulong, you already come?”

“Seung Hyun”, Seulong and one man of them greeted each other, “So, is he this person?”, Seulong pointed a man whom busy eat a appitizer and have a simpson looks.

“No no no, he is my other brother, Chansung”, Yoobin smile, “He must be late. Honey can you ask him to come here quick? Uri Yoona must be impatient to saw him”.

“He told me that he just park his car honey”, answer Seung Hyun.

Yoona raised her eyebrows when heard her named has been called by Yoobin, “Excuse me?”

Seulong and Yoobin smiled each other, “You have to wait him, noona. Actually, my brother very busy right now”, Finally, Chansung stop eating. Seulong, Yoobin, SeungHyun and Chansung laughed.

“Annyeonghaseyo, sorry to make you wait”, one man stand up behind Yoona’s chair and greet them.

“You come, Taec!”, SeungHyun smiled.

“Why are you so late?”, Yoobin aske him.

“Hyung, sit first. We have to wait you before we ordered”, Chansung pouted.

Yoona saw various expression from the family of her oppa’s friend and giggled. She turn back and, “OMO!”, she close before she start to yell.

“Taec, this is my friend, Seulong”, Yoobin start to speak.

Taecyeon nod, and give a simple smile. He has been done with his work in the office, he must be tired, “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Ok Taecyeon”, he bow properly.

Actually, Taecyeon good behavior make Yoona startled. She know that Taecyeon is tired, she can see it. But when she and Taecyeon first met, his behavior was totally different, “Hi, I’m Im Seulong and she is my sister, Yoona”.

“Hi”, Taecyeon look at Yoona and nod. He sit beside Chansung who look seriously to the menu.

Yoona surprised because Taecyeon seems didn’t know her before. She glance at Taecyeon. Taecyeon see that Yoona glancing him, but he just raised his eyebrow with a pouted lips.

They ordered and eat dinner like a big family. Then Yoobin and Seung Hyun start to explain, why they have a dinner together.

“So, Seulong and I have a same problem”, Yoobin speak, but after she look at Chansung who still chewing, Taecyeon hit Chansung’s arm to listening the reason of having dinner together.

“Mianhe”, Chansung put down his spoon. After Chansung feel that nobody look at him, he grab his spon and ready to eat again, but unfortunately Yoobin saw him. Chansung eat one spoonful and talk, “Go on Noona, Mianhe. I’m too hungry”.

“Thank you Chansung for STOP eating”, Yoobin emphasize the word ‘stop’, and Chansung just nod, “Well, Taec, you and Yoona-sshi is the reason why we are here today”.

Yoona look at Seulong with a confused look, but Seulong just smile.

“My brother, Taecyeon. He is a good man actually, and he need to a good woman too of course. But unfortunately no one a good woman come to him, so... Seulong, I think you have to explain too”.

All of them staring Seulong, wait to his explanation, “Well, my sister is a good woman. So, I think that Taecyeon and my sister will be a good couple”, Seulong smile widely.

“Wha..”, Yoona question interupted by someone.

“So, it is a blind date right?”, ask Taecyeon.

Seung Hyun talk, “Um is a yes, but Taecyeon, don’t get wrong, we just..”

“I agree”, Taecyeon lay to his chair. Yoona shocked.

“Huh? Wa, wait”, Yoona still confused.

Yoobin, Seulong and Seung Hyun glad, “I know that you won’t disappointed me, Taec”, Yoobin praised Taecyeon.

Chansung look at his brother with a curious look, he didn’t understand why his brother agree with stupid things like blind date. Taecyeon never agree when Yoobin or their dad arrange blind date to him, but this time is different.

 

 

Hi readers, thank you for your comment and support. Tuesday is my 100th day writting this fanfict !! ^^