The Beautiful Ghost I Ever Seen

Thousand Love Stories

 

Wooyoung walk from the bus stop to reach his home after practice with Junho and Chansung. He look very tired after 6 hours practicing his vocal non-stop. He had to practiced like that because one month later his band will join the contest and the winner can won change to recording their song and also become an famous band in the famous agency. Yes, they will have a contract with famous agency if they win. So, they need to practice hard.

“Ugh, my throat”, Wooyoung clear his throat, “It’s okay, still can sing”, Wooyoung encourage himself.

His phone ringing, he took his phone from his pocket. His umma calling him, “Wooyoung-ah. Where are you?”.

“I’m on the way to home umma, wae?”, Wooyoung past the play ground.

“Ah, Palli, I heard that people saw the women ghost lately”, His umma whispering. Wooyong try to stop his umma to talk about silly things. But his mother keep talking, “It’s  different. That ghost killed herself because she is ugly”’, Wooyoung laughed.

“So silly. Umma, you know that I never believed story like that. I’ll be arrive soon, bye”, Wooyoung hang up the phone and throw his phone in his pocket, “Silly things. A ghost? A women ghost? I hope that she pretty enough so I can ask her number and ask her to date”, Wooyoung laugh. He never dated and fall in love with a girl before, nor with a man. 

“Nan wae ireohke motnan geolkka. Eoddeokhamyeon nado neocheoreom hwanhage useobol su isseolkka”,a women voice heared by Wooyoung. Very beautiful voice, so Wooyoung enjoyed it. But suddenly, he remembered words from his umma.

Wooyoung stop his step, “It can be a ghost right?”, Wooyoung search people around him, but no one. He start to walk fast.

“Ddo hwangana wae neul wanbyeokhaji mothae. O ggaejin geoul sok motnan moseubeul hyanghae. Tathagiman hae”

 “Very beautiful voice, and.... A ghost sing 2NE1’s song, ugly?”, Wooyoung raised his eyebrows, although that he’s curious with the beautiful voice, he started to search that voice. And his gaze fixed on the girl who was sitting in the swing. He can’t see her face, and only see her back. He brace up and walked to the girl who keep sing.

“Ah, why the boys can’t look at me? Am I too ugly?”, the ghost almost shouted. Make Wooyoung startled and stop. The ghost nod and keep singing again, “Chyeodabojima jigeum I neuggimi ghilheonan. Eodironga sumgomna shipeo. Beoseo nago shipeo. I sesangeun geotjimal”

Wooyoung look the ghost feet, do not touch the ground. “It must be ghost”, thought Wooyoung.

“I think I’m ugggggghhhh”, Wooyoung kick the swing hard make the ghost fall from swing.

“She touch the ground?”, Wooyoung asked to himself.

“Ugh”, The ghost looks behind, she saw Wooyoung with the blank face and his jaw drop, “What the hell are you doing?”, The ghost mad.

“Beautiful”, stated Wooyoung, ignored the ghost question. His heart keep amaze her beauty, and he’s sure that he fall in love with her. Although that he never fall in love, but he sure that it's love. The ghost get up from ground and walked to Wooyoung.“You’re a human?”, He hope that she is a human, so he can’t be loving a ghost.

“Of course I’m a human you idiot”, The ghost angry at him.

“Thanks god, that she is a human”, Wooyoung whispering and keep smiling, “Hey, could I have your name?”

“Name?”, The ghost repeated, “Me? My name?”, She pointed herself.Wooyoung nods multiple times like a boy. A charming boy.

Wooyoung can't waited the answer from the ghost girl, “My name is Wooyoung, Jang Wooyoung”, he offering a handshake.

The girl and Wooyoung shaking hand, “Kim Taeyeon”, the girl forgetting the bad attitude from Wooyoung which made her fall from swings. It’s been a long time to greet a boy and acquianted like this.

“You’re beautiful”, Wooyoung still amaze with her beauty, ‘And your voice too”, their hands keep shaking.

“Thank you”, answer the embarassed girl who named, Taeyeon.

Wooyoung smile, “Can I become your boyfriend?”

Taeyeon shocked with Wooyoung words, she can’t believe it. She wait too long to have a relationship with a boy, but not like this. It is too fast. Beside, she and Wooyoung have been exchanging their names. She doesn’t know Wooyoung, so do him, ‘WHAT?”, Taeyeon almost shouted, “It’s a BIG NO”.

“No? Wa.. Wae?”, Wooyoung shocked with her answer.

“Do I know you?”, Taeyeon asked.

“No”, answer Wooyoung.

“Do yu know me?”. Taeyeon asked again.

“Mmm, no”, answer Wooyoung.

Taeyeon smile and grab her hand bag, “The reason is clear enough. Bye” She leave Wooyoung alone.

“Because we didn’t know each other?”, Wooyoung talking to himself, "The beautiful ghost I ever seen", he smile.

------

"Honey, I got a good news for you", Tiffany whispering to her husband while watcing TV after dinner. Junsu turn his head and saw Tiffany's bright smile, he can't force himself to smile.

"What is it?", Asked him with curiousity in his eyes.

Tiffany sit beside him in the sofa. Junsu hugs Tiffany shoulders when his wife lay her head in his chest, "Uh, I know you had been busy lately, so I can't told you earlier", She giggled, make Junsu more curious.

"What is it honey? Don't make me curious", Junsu hug her more tight.

"Hehe", Fany just giggle, "You know, we always want this. Can you guess?"

Junsu look to Fany eyes, try to guess. Her eyes can show how exited Fany with the news, "Mm, you allow me to have a dog?"

Tiffany dissapointed with Junsu answer, wrong answer, "Ugh, honey, You know I never ever allow you to have a pet in our house", She pouted, try to broke the hugs.

"Hehe, mianhe. I thought you'll allow me to have a dog. I waited so long for that", Junsu laughed, try to hold Fany in his hug.

"Try to guess again !", Fany still pouted, "It is much better than a stupid dog. You know that I hate dog", Fany crossed her arms, staring Junsu with a angry face.

Junsu try to think, but he can't guess anything, " I don't know honey", he shook his head, give up.

"I thought you are smart Kim Junsu the prosecutor. You can broke the mystery of anything, but you can't guess my news?", Tiffany broke the hug, walk to their bedroom. Junsu frightened that she'll angry to him, and followed her.

"I'm sorry Fany-ah", Junsu try to catch Fany, "What is the good news dear?"

Fany pouted, "I'm pregnant", she said with a flat tone. Leaving Junsu with a shocked expresion. She lay in their bed, "Your appa so stupid", She stoke her flat tummy which will get bigger every month.

Junsu can't think anything beside smile widely like stupid, and sit beside Tiffany who doesn't want to facing him, "Is that right that I will be an appa?",Junsu smile happily.

Fany let a sigh, "Um", she nods, "And I will be an umma, soon".

"Aaaaa", Junsu hugs Tiffany tight, " I will become an appa", he shouted. Fany can't force her lips to make a beautiful smile.

"Sssshh, the neighboor will complain", Fany laughed seeing Junsu exitement. But Junsu doesn't care and keep hugging the mother from his child, "Honey, I can't breathe"

Junsu broke the hug, "Oh, Sorry, I'm too exited", Junsu staring at Tiffany, "Are you okay?"

"We're okay appa", answer Tiffany cutely. Junsu exited with a new nickname, 'appa'. He smile widely.

"Can't I touch it?", Junsu want to touch Fany tummy, His wife just nod. But Junsu hesitate, he afraid that he'll hurt Fany and also the baby. Looking Junsu expression, Fany guide Junsu hands to touch her tummy, Junsu always smile like idiot because his exitement. He whispered, "Hi baby, It's me, Junsu. I'll become your appa".

"Hi appa", Fany answer with a strange tone, pretend to be a baby, "You make my umma annoyed because you can't guess me".

Junsu laughed, "I'm sorry baby. I thought your umma will allow me to have a dog".

"Ugh, can you not menioning about animal?", Fany hit Junsu shoulders, with a usual tone. Junsu laugh.

"Baby, your umma always hit me, can you tell to her to stop hitting me?", Junsu Fany's tummy.

Fany try to pretend that she is a baby again, "Umma hit you because you're always mentioning about dog. You know that umma hate the dog".

"Hehe, Okay, you are in your umma side, do you?", Junsu take a glance to Fany.

"Of course, I'm in umma side. Because umma is very beautiful", Fany praised herself, made Junsu laughed hard.

"Hey, your appa is handsome too", Junsu stated while laughed.

"I know, I know. I have a beautiful mom and a handsome dad. I can't wait to see you".

Junsu smile to Fany, "I can't wait to see you too, baby". Fany and Junsu shared a light kiss, "Thank you for giving me an amazing present Fany-ah".

Fany smile, "You are welcome honey", they shared long deep kiss, "Uhm, honey, I think that we should stop right here", Fany giggle, Junsu nod with a smile.

" I hope the baby will come out soon. And we can make a second baby", Junsu wink to Fany, and Fany can't force her to laughed hard because of Junsu ert words.

------

Hi readers, I'm back.
Hehe, It's WooTae and SuFany time. Do you like it?

Comment please :D