EPILOGUE

Thousand Love Stories

Many people gathered at Incheon Airport because they heard that 2PM will come after their world tour. Three young and beautiful girls come beside a reporters to wait 2PM too, “Annyeonghaseyo yeorobun. You watch hottest’s cheers 2PM and they waited 2PM since early morning now”, The reporter started to reporting the news.

“Kyaaaa~ Chansung oppa~”

“Wooyoung-ie oppa~”

“Junho oppaa~”

All of them going wild when they saw 2PM come with their luggage. Chansung, Wooyoung and Junho were waving their hands and smiled widely. They were high-five-ing with some fans and let them taking their picture, “Thank you for welcoming us”, Said Chansung to their fans.

Reporter and three girls came close to them, “Annyeonghaseyo”.

“Annyeonghaseyo”, Chansung, Wooyoung and Junho bowed to reporters. Then they walked and stood beside the three girls, “Ah, they immediatelly stand beside their girlfriend”, the reporter laughed.

“Ah, because we didn’t meet each other for almost 3 months”, Junho talked with a shy smile.

“Can you introduce your girlfriends to the viewers?”, Asked reporter.

Wooyoung shooked his head, “Ah, I thought that it’ll be good if they introduce theirself”, He giggled.

The tallest girl among 3 girls who waited with reporters before took the microphone when the reporter gave it to her, “Ah, Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Choi Sooyoung imnida. I’m  a doctor and he is my boyfriend”, after pointed Chansung, the fans going wilder. 2PM, three girls and the reporter laughed.

“Neh, she is my girlfriend”, Chansung was hugging Sooyoung’s shoulders.

“Oh my god, I got a goosebumps. How sweet they are !”, Said the reporter, “The next girl who standing beside Wooyoung-sshi, please introduce yourself..”, the reporter pointed the shortest girls among the three girls.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kim Taeyeon”, She bowed to the camera with her face totally red.

“She is my girlfriend”, Said Wooyoung proudly, but the girl still looks shy. Fans going wild again, “She is a teacher in kindergarden”

Taeyeon hit Wooyoung’s shoulders lightly, “Don’t embarrassed me”, and Wooyoung sticked his tounge out, .

The reporters laughed, and Junho spoke, “They always like that”, causing everyone laughed.

“Then, the last one”, Reporters pointing the last girl.

“I’m Seo Joo Hyun imnida”, she bows and linking her arms in Junho’s arms. She looks very shy, “I’m a art student in one of university”.

Junho was bragging his arm which linked with Seohyun arms, “My girlfriend”

The reporters than asked them a few question from the que cards, “Become 2PM’s girlfriends, did you had scolded with 2PM’s fans?”

“Many times”, Sooyoung answered and laughed, the girls were exchanging look, “But we never think that it is serious. We understand that they love uri 2PM so, we just ignored their scolds”, the reporter laughed and some of them gave the responds too.

Taeyeon then added something, “We often go to their showcase or just attending their fan signing as a fan. And their fans welcome us too”, Seohyun nodded.

“Sometimes we and 2PM’s fans met and chatting, like ordinary fans”, three of them giggled.

The reporters grabed one fans behind them, “Do you know this girls?”, asked the reporter to the lucky fans.

The female lucky fan tried to hold her excitement and nodded multiple time , “I know these unnies”.

“Do you think they are pretty?”, asked the reporter again.

“Neh. Neomu”, said the fans with her heads still staring 6 of good looking people in front of her, “so, I don’t have reason to not supporting 2PM that dating these unnies, because they already have a yeppo yeojachingudeul”

Wooyoung who always bright showed his thumb, a sign that he agreed with the fans statement, “ah, I understand”, said the reporter.

“These unnies also have a fans”, The fans added something which make Chansung, Wooyoung, Junho, Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Seohyun cracked up with unbelievable look, “They also came to meet these unnies”, The female fans pointed a bunch of boys who were waving and keep shouted Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Seohyun’s name.

“Choi Sooyoung… neomu yeppo”

“Taeyeon-ie sarangheyo”

Seohyun-ah, you are very cute”

Heard those words Chansung and Junho try to hold themselves but Wooyoung can’t control it, “Maybe you love my Taeyeon, but for your information, Taeyeon only loves me”, Wooyoung’s word made all of them cracked up because his jealousy.

“I also know that my yeojachingu is very beautiful”, Chansung took a glance to Sooyoung and Sooyoung just smile.

Junho tighten his arms around Seohyun, “I acknowledge it that she is cute, but she is mine”, Junho was mumbling.

The reporters ended the interview and let 2PM with their girlfriends go. The girls kept laughing saw their boyfriend’s wild reaction in the mini bus.

“You’re embarrassing”, Taeyeon hit Wooyoung shoulders.

Wooyoung pouted, “We didn’t meet for 3 months and you were hit me?”, he crossed his arms, “What are you expecting for my reaction when I heard someone said that they love my girlfriend?”, Taeyeon giggled because Wooyoung’s angry and make a cute face to apologized, at that time Wooyoung melted and smiled again.

Seohyun about to spoke like Taeyeon did, but Junho talk first, “I don’t like any guys said that you are cute”, Seohyun just raised her shoulder to show her reaction of her boyfriend’s jealousy.

“I also didn’t like it… but… that was a compliments right?”,Chansung tried to comforting his friends and himself. Then their manager telling them that they had schedule for tomorrow.

“I can’t hyung”, said Chansung serious, “The most important thing of tomorrow is.. see my hyung nervous in front of altar”, Chansung smiled, 5 other people also smiled.

“I really wanna see uri Yoong wears a wedding dress”, Said Taeyeon with excitement, Seohyun and Sooyoung nodded.

“Sooyoung unnie and I really want to decorate the wedding many with beautiful flowers”, added Seohyun.

Sooyoung also showed her excitement, “ I’m really curious with wedding dress made by Jessica unnie and gorgeous make up by Tiffany unnie”

Wooyoung giggled, “I can imagine now, how big is Taecyeon hyung nervousness”, Junho and Wooyoung were high five-ing.

“He can’t sleep well for sure”, added Junho.

Chansung smiled, “They will be a good couple”, five of them nods with a smile.

4 years ago…

“Push !”, Doctor gave Fany command to push her baby come out.

Fany was giving birth with Junsu beside her, “Come on baby, you can do it”, Junsu cheered up his wife who keeps struggling between life and death.

“KIM JUN… SUUUUU~”, Fany yelled, her nails buried on Junsu’s arms, “Ughhhhhhhh”

“Keep pushing ! I can see the baby’s head”, said the doctor to Fany, but Fany looks very tired, “Now breathe. When I’m count to tree you need to push it, understand?”, the doctor gave a change to breathe after he saw that his patient looked very tired.

Fany nodded while her face was perspiring like crazy, “GOD, let my wife and our baby life”, Junsu prayed.

“1… 2..3.. PUSH !!!”

“Ughhhhh”, Fany did her best , “Kim Junsuuuuuu~”

Junsu kissed Fany’s forehead with his arms keep grabbed by Fany’s arm, “Yes baby?”

“1.. 2.. 3.. PUSH !!!”, the doctor gave the command again.

“Ughhhh”, Fany tried again, “You’d better good to me and our ba..BY !!”,after  Fany’s last shouted, all of in the surgery room heard a voice of the crying baby.

Fany laid in a bed because she lost her energy, while her husband carried their baby after nurse cleaned the baby from blood and fat and brings to her to take a look, “I will honey”, Junsu comeback with their baby in his arms, “he is a boy”, Junsu smiled.

“Hi baby”, Said Fany with a short breath, tried to welcoming their first child, “I’m your umma. I am very beautiful isn’t it?”

Junsu giggled and kept staring at his baby boy, “Hi baby, I’m your appa”, he touched the baby’s cheek, and the baby wiggled and yawning. The new parents giggled.

Fany glared to her husband, “Yah Kim Junsu ! You must love me more and more and more. Don’t try to cheating on us. Remember, you are an appa now”

Junsu gave Fany a smooch, “I never thought about it even once and for your information, my love for you always grows, starts from I met you for the first time”, Fany giggled when  heard Junsu sweet statement.

“I hope you aren’t lying”, She was blushing, “Youngwoon is also heard your sweet words”

Junsu laughed, “So, our son is Youngwoon?”,Fany nodded with a full of smile.

“Youngwoon-ah, umma is really fat right now, you had better become a good son, right?”,Fany’s words made Youngwoon pouted and he was moving his hands.

“He will..and”, Junsu was staring Fany’s body, “You look ier now”, said Junsu with a smirked.

two.. omo.. I mean three of them looked really really happy ^^

--

“Honey, I phoned Fany 3 hours ago a she yelled at me like crazy”, Jessica entered their house, she knew that Jay already in their home, “I think her due was coming”. She went to fridge to get some glass of water, “Honey?”

“Yes babe?”, Jay’s voice heard.

Then Sica’s eyes met a pack of potato chips, she grabbed it and eat silently, “I think Fany’s due was coming”, Sica repeated her word again after she swallowed the potato chips.

Jay’s voice was heard but Sica didn’t know where Jay is, “Jjinjja? We need come to visit them later”, Sica grabbed a bunch of potato chips again into , “Honey, you didn’t eat those chips right? You told me to remind you that those things can make your body more heavy~”

Heard the words of Jay, Sica threw the chips away with disgusting look, ‘Ah, how can this horrible things exist in the world?”, she told to herself, “You had a lunch right?”, she wiped her lips.

“Nope”, answered Jay.

“Should I cook something for you?”, asked Sica again.

“It’s fine honey”, Jay worried that Jessica will be tired.

Sica tried to search where Jay is by followed his voice, “What are you doing honey? Are you exercising again? Why are you…”,Sica couldn’t continue her words.

Jay turned back and saw Sica was standing behind him who looked very surprised, “I just..prepare our baby room”, he smiled awkwardly and came closer to Jessica, “I know this is not good. I want to call Yoona-shi or Taeyeon-shi to help me but..”

“It’s pretty, oppa”, Sica was tearing up saw her husband’s face full of paint, “Our baby will be very happy”.

Jay hugged her, “Why are you crying?”, he Sica’s hair.

Sica hit Jay’s shoulders, “Didn’t Junsu oppa told you that pregnant women have such a mood swing?”,Sica broke the hug.

Jay laughed and hugged her again, “He did”

“This baby will be very happy if she knows that her daddy made a special room for her”, Sica said while her tummy, “This is from our baby.. Thank you appa”, Sica kissed Jay on his cheek.

Jay pouted, “From her mommy?”, he wanted a kiss from Sica again.

“Should I give him one?”,Sica was asking to their baby on her tummy, “Ah, our baby said no”, Sica giggled when she saw Jay upset.

“Okay then, If I can’t receive a kiss from your mommy, daddy will kiss her instead”, Jay gave Sica a kiss on her forehead, “This is not enough Jessica Jung. Wait me until our baby come out, and we can try to make the second baby”

Jessica cracked up, “Why are you said like that in front of our baby? ert daddy~”, she was laughing hard.

“It just..ah forget it”, Jay was blushing, “But baby, I really want you know that your mommy and daddy really glad will meet you soon. Come soon and you’ll now how amazing the world is”, Jay kneeled down to kiss Sica’s tummy. Both of them looked very happy.

--

“I’m glad that our children become a cute kids”, Said Fany to Sica when they prepared a lunch from their family.Meanwhile the daddies grilled barbeques and the cute kids was playing around.

Sica just nodded, smiled while remembering how hard to gave HaNeul a birth, “And the important thing they are very healty”, Sica called HaNeul and YoungWoon, “Kids, come here.. Don’t play too far”

HaNeul and YoungWoon ran to their mother with a heavily breath, “I win”, HaNeul laughed happily and saw YoungWoon already tired, “You are to slow oppa”, HaNeul gave YoungWoon ‘merong’.

“I’m not slow. I just go easy on you since you are girl”, HaNeul helped YoungWoon to stood up and both of them giggled.

“Barbeques are ready”, Jay put down the plate on the table, made kids sit on their chair, “You two that hungry?”, Jay chuckled after saw HaNeul and YoungWoon were running to the table.

Junsu put down another plate on the table, “You have too eat much veggies kids”, Junsu patted HaNeul and YoungWoon head.

HaNeul stick out her tongue, “I like all of veggies uncle Junsu, except.... cucumber”, said HaNeul cutely, made Jay giggled, because she was really resemble like Jessica.

“You have eat that HaNeul-ah, my umma said that ALL of veggies is good for our body”, Said the smart YoungWoon, while Fany patted her son’s head proudly.

HaNeul shooked her head, “My mommy also doesn’t like veggies. I just following her”, HaNeul sticked out her tongue and smiled to emmbarassed Sica.

All of them laughing saw HaNeul cuteness, “Now, lets eat”, Sica made a suggestion. They started eat then.

“Daddy~ cut it for me~. I want them become small piece”, HaNeul gave her plate of sandwhich. Jay cut it for his daughter with full of love. And HaNeul gave Jay a sweet kiss on cheek after he done.

All of them chatting happily after great lunch. HaNeul and YoungWoon played again and adults chatting more about Taecyeon and Yoona wedding which will be held soon.

“I’m already made a really beautiful wedding dress for Yoona, it’s simple but really pretty”, Sica told with excitement, “I can’t wait”, Sica smiled.

“We should give them some special present”, Junsu gave a suggestion.

Jay turned his head to Sica, “We’re done”, two of them smirked.

Fany giggled, “What is it?”

“You know”, Said Sica.

Junsu and Fany giggled because Sica and Jay seemed gave Taecyeon and Yoona embbarassed things. Fany could imagine Yoona’s face blushing like crazy and Taecyeon smirk happily, “We haven’t finished discuss about their present. But, don’t you know that Yoobin unnie will give them a package of luxurious honeymoon in Bali?”.

Jay and Sica shooked their head, “We don’t know !”

“Daebak ! I really want go to Bali !”, Sica whined to Jay, while her husband just scratching his head.

“You are envy to them too right? They are very lucky !”, Fany pouted to Junsu, Junsu try to avoiding his wife’s eyes.

“I don’t have much time baby”, Jay patted Sica’s head, “Company needs me too make choreography for boyband who will be debut soon”.

“yeah, that’s right. I have to make their debut single”, Now, Junsu quit from his job and joined Taecyeon’s company which is Chansung, Junho and Wooyoung are the artist who debuted under Taecyeon’s company. Jay was also joined the company as the main choreographer.

Junsu and Jay succeed escaped from their wife’s want, “However, lets hope that Taecyeon and Yoona will stay forever as a couple”

Fany nodded, “Yeah and, lets pray that they won’t fight on their first night as a husband and wife”, Four of them were laughing.

--

Khun woke up very early morning to prepared a breakfast for his little family. He did it every weekend because he thought that Yuri need a free day for making breakfast for them.

“Appa~”, Khun and Yuri’s 3 years old daughter come to him with brown teddy bears in her hand, rubbing her big eyes. Khun was carrying her, and gave a good morning kiss on her cheek, “Good moooooooooooning”, She yawned.

Khun giggled saw his daughter cuteness, “Good morning princess. Why are you wake up so early?”

“Because I want to help appa preparing breakfast for umma and Mason oppa”, said Cheer with her eyes half close. Khun knew that his daughter was still sleepy, he put her on the chair.

“Cheer is very kind”, Khun patted her head, “But if you still sleepy, is okay to sleep again”, said Khun.

Cheer tried to open her eyes widely, “no.. no.. I’m not sleepy appa. I want to help you. What should I do?”

Khun smiled, saw his daughter sincerity, “Can you help me to waking up your oppa? He told me that he needs more practice”.

“practice?”, Cheer was asking him, “what practice?”

Khun nodded, “You didn’t forget that today is Mason oppa’s first basketball match right?”

“Ah !”, Cheer jumped from her chair, “Oppaaaaa~”, Cheer opened Mason room’s door and ran towards his bed, “you need to wake up NOW”, She emphasized the word ‘now’.

The older kid was rubbing his eyes, “I’m very sleepy Cheer. I need to wake up early morning to have a practice with appa”, Mason was covering his head with pororo blanket, and that made Cheer become impatient.

“Oppa, it’s already morning”, said Cheer. She opened the curtain and pointed sky which already bright, “See?”

Mason stood immediatelly and ran to his door, then he back to took Cheer’s hands, ‘Thank you for waking me up, Cheer”, Mason kissed Cheer on her cheek, Cheer just nodded. Both of them were running to kitchen.

“Good morning appa~. Good morning umma”, Mason ran to his parents after he saw that Yuri beside Khun to helped him prepared a breakfast for them, “Appa, help me to have some exercise”

“Woah, this early morning?”, Asked Yuri, and Mason nodded, “You can’t if you haven’t eat your breakfast”

At the moment Khun gave each of them a plate of toast and a glass of milk, “I’ll finish it quickly”, Mason started to eat fast.

“Don’t eat too fast, Mason-ah”, Said Khun. Mason coughed and at the moment Cheer gave her milk to Mason.

“Thank you Cheer”, Said Mason, “Umma, Appa, and Cheer will come and see my first match right?”, asked Mason carefully.

Yuri nodded, “Of course, we have to cheering you”.

Mason smiled widely,”Can you ask Taecyeon ahjusshi and Miss Im to come too?”

Cheer nodded excitedly, “yes yes yes. I can meet Taecyeon oppa”, Cheer really resembles to Suzy, both of them really like Taecyeon.

Khun and Yuri laughed, “He is too old for you, Cheer”, said Khun to his daughter, Cheer just pouted.

Mason patted his sister heads, “I won’t allow you to like him. He is belongs to Miss Im”.

“I also like Miss Im”, Cheer pouted again, I can’t married with Taecyeon oppa is because Miss Im will married him?”

Khun raised his shoulder, “We don’t know yet“, Cheer smiled because she had  a little change.

“They will get married soon”, Said Mason.

“What do you mean ‘we don’t know’ honey? Oh, don’t tell me that they are fighting again”, Yuri rolled her eyes, and her husband just nods.

“if they are really get married I’ll give up”, Cheer was whispering then  continue eat her toast.

Yuri stood up for giving Yoona a call from telephone and hang up after chating more than one minute, “Miss Im said that she has to decorating class for tomorrow”, Mason sighed, he looked very  upset.

“How about Taecyeon?”, Asked Khun after saw that his son upset.

“He is with Yoona when I phoned her”, Yuri giggled.

Khun was widening his eyes, “That guy ! I thought he was changed !”, Khun thought that Taecyeon still a playboy who is finally success sleep with Yoona, “That playboy”

Yuri sat again to her chair, and patted Khun’s hand, “He’s change honey. He begs to Yoona for doesn’t canceling their wedding, so he come and helps Yoona in the school”

“Even this early morning?”, Khun eyes widening, “He’s really change. Yoona is amazing”

Cheer and Mason already finished their toast and milk, so they went to garage to take basketball first, “Don’t running kids, I don’t want you fall”, Yuri warned her kids. She started clean up the table, “honey”, After Yuri got Khun’s attention, she continue her words, “Cheer said that she want a dongsaeng”.

Yuri waited her husband respond, “Lets go to our room, we can made it now”, Khun looked very serious, but Yuri just giggled.

“Don’t kidding me. It’s hard to raise just two kids”, She put dirty plates on counter, ready to wash up.

Khun stood behind Yuri and hug her from behind, “I’m serious”, he started kissing Yuri’s neck.

“Honey”, Yuri giggled again, “It tickles”.

“Let me just continue my work last night”, Khun kept kissing her and turned her to facing him.

Yuri couldn’t do anything when Khun became like this, “How if kids see us?”

“They won’t”, Khun was sitting Yuri in the counter, he about to kissed his wife, Yuri closed her eyes too and waited for his kiss, but...

“Appa~”, Mason’s voice heard from living room, with voice of basketball which kept bouncing.

Khun looked annoyed because he couldn’t kiss Yuri, while Yuri just giggled saw Khun’s reaction, “Your son needs your help. Appa~”, Yuri teased Khunwith sticking out her tongue.

Khun rolled his eyes, “I’ll do that tonight, you had better be careful, Mrs.Horvejkul”, at the time Yuri gave him a smooch on his lips, “This is not enough”, Khun turned back and gave evil smile to Yuri.

Yuri giggled, and at the time Cheer called Yuri to cheering her appa and her oppa. Yuri went to backyards, saw Khun and Mason hadlight exercise while Cheer keep shouts, ‘fighting’ to Khun and Mason. That day, Yuri smiled and was thanking to God that she had wonderful family.