Women is too hard to understand

Thousand Love Stories

 

“Junho-ah, did you help your mother to shop?”, One man who holding a knife greeting him.

Junho shook his head, “Umma force me to do this”

The butcher laugh, “Junho-ah, you need to help your mom more often. What do you need?”

“Umma will make a sam gyup sal for dinner, can you give me some?”, Junho pointed the red meat which look fresh.

“Sure”, the man grab some meat and put them to the plastic and give to Junho, “Here, I hope you’ll have a great dinner”. Junho nod his head and give the money to the butcher.

Now he has to go to market to buy the other thing, “Thank you ahjusshi, bye”. Junho ready to go, but after hear a female voice his foot don’t want to move.

“Excuse me, ahjusshi, can you tell me where is the market?”, A girl with chubby cheeks and pony tail ask the butcher. She looks pretty.

The butcher ready to explain, “Ah, market. The nearest one is a Da Hye store. Um, you have to turn right then take a first street on your left and you’ll keep walking until the end of the street and that store is on your right side”, the butcher explain in the flash time and the girl looks confused, “Ah, how can I explain to her”, the butcher mumble.

“Ahjusshi, you need to explain to her more detail and don’t explain too enthuasist”, Junho giggle.

The butcher pointing his giant knife to Junho and make Junho startled, “Junho-ah, you’ll go to Da Hye store right?”, Junho nod with a frightened face. Junho ask the butcher to put the knife down, “Ah, mianhe. Girl, follow this guy. You don’t need to worried, he is a good boy”.

The girl look Junho with a worried in her eyes, “Ah, Jeosonghabnida to make a troublesome for you”, she give him proper bow. Junho reply with a nod, “Thank you ahjusshi”.

“Neh, Junho-ah, take care of that girl”. Then the butcher greet a new customer.

Junho and the girl walked silently, no one talking after they arrive in the mart. Each of them take the things they need. After done, Junho stand in the cashier, ready to pay.

“Junho-ah, who is she?”, Da Hye the owner of the store ask while pointing at the girl whom busy take it things in her basket. Junho raised his shoulders, “This is the first time, I see her”

“So do I ahjumma”, Junho whispering because the girl come to them, seems she ready to pay.

“Don’t call me ahjumma ! I’m not that old!”, Da Hye, the cashier doing her job until she grab a sanitary napkin in her hand, her head take a glance to Junho, “You buy this?”

“U.. Umma told me to buy that”, Junho’s face become red, he turn around his head and found that the girl beside him looking at him with a curiousity in her eyes, “Ahju.. Noona, faster please. I need to go home quickly”.

The cashier and the girl giggled. Da Hye keep doing her job until Junho pay. Now, the girl turn. Junho just stand in outside of the store. He don;t know what he do, it is just because the girl?

“Ah, maybe I should waiting her”, Junho told to himself.

“Thank you unnie”, the girl bow politely to Da Hye. She walk and find Junho, “Ah, thank you for many helps”, The girl bow properly, Junho only reply her with a nod.

“Ah, it’s ok”, Junho smile awkwardly.

“If I ask her address, do I look like a stalkers?”, Junho told to himself, “But, what if she can’t remember the way to her home?”

“Ok, I go first”, The girl said, Junho waving hand and the girl just smile.

But unfortunately (or fortunately for you guys ^^) the way to their home perfectly same. Junho start worried if he considered as a stalker. Junho let a big space between him and her and he keep walk with a very small step to keep that space.

The girl feel awkward. She know that the man she met before still behind him. She has no idea for the reason, “Excuse me, why are you keep following me?”, she asked to Junho.

Junho startled, “Huh? Following you?”, the girl nod, “I’m just on the way to my house”

“Ah..”, the girl only nod her head, she looks unsure.

“In her eyes, I try to stalking her. Definetely”, Junho scracth his hair.

“You don’t need behind me, we can chat”, The girl raised her eyebrows.

Junho nod and just follow her. He walk beside her for saving him from stalker image, “Are you new in this area?”, The boy start the conversation.

“Umm”, the girls just nod. Then no one talking, they just walk silently.

Junho feel curious about the girl, he seems interest to the innocent face that the girl have, “May I know your name ?”, Junho ask. Well, Junho isn’t the type boy who ask the girl he likes. He never did like that before, but today is different.

“Name?”, the girl repeat the question. Junho nods.

‘Is it right to tell my name to stranger? But he looks like a good people. He helped me before’ , the girl asking to herself.

“It’s ok, If you..”, Junho realized that situation become strange, he laughed awkwardly.

“Seohyun”, the girl look at him. She smile, very bright smile, “Joo Seohyun”.

--

“We’ll wait here”, Taecyeon told to Yoona who step out from his car. Mason in the back sit smile widely, because happy that Yoona will stayed with them tonight.

In the begining, Yoona told that she won’t stayed at taecyeon house for tonight. But because of Mason, her student whom suffered a lot of his parents problem, and now sick, she can’t do anything except nod after Mason 1254 times asking the same thing to her, “Miss Im, you will stay with me and Taec ahjusshi right?”. Taecyeon can’t do anything because it is Mason request. He haven’t had a trouble with girls in his apartment, thousand times the different girl come and go to ‘have fun’ with him. So he just raised his shoulders to Yoona after she glancing at him.

Yoona entering her house silently, hopes nobody at home. Then she walk to her room and packing her clothes, and her needed. Unfortunatelly, the tall guy stand in the door and watch her, “Im Yoona? Where will you go with those bag?”, Her big brother, Im Seulong gulped a glass of milk.

“O.. Oppa?”, Yoona turn her head, facing her brother, “A.. Annyeong!”, her face was so pale. She can’t lie with her brother, because Seulong will knows that.

“I ask you~”, Seulong sit in her bed, handing a empty glass, “Have you eat? Umma and appa go to Busan, they won’t come. I’m too lazy for cook dishes, let’s eat ramyun”. If the situation like this, Seulong have responsibility make sure that her sister didn’t hungry.

“Ah, I can’t eat with you. I must go to Taeyeon’s house”, Yoona make an excuse, she didn’t face her oppa because afraid that he will knows that  she is lying.

“Taeyeon?” Seulong ask to Yoona, “Ah, go then. But remember, don’t sleep too late and don’t go out, it’s dangerous. You got it?”

Yoona startled, because she already have Seulong permission without any problem, “Ohh”, she nodded, “I’m sorry oppa make you have dinner alone”, Yoona kiss Seulong on his cheeks and run out while bring her bag.

“Be careful ok?”, Seulong yelled as he can’t see Yoona again because she already dissappeared.

“Miss Im, we’re here”, Mason shouted while waving his small hands. Mason and taecyeon already sat in the each swings at the park near to Yoona’s house. Although Yoona worry that Seulong can heared them, she couldn’t force himself to smile and walk to them.

“What are you doing, so I waited for a long time”, Taecyeon mumbled with an annpyed expression. He didn’t like wait somebody. He stand from his swing and walk to his car. Yoona mumble and staring at him angrily, she hold Mason’s hands and walk behind Taecyeon.

“He made me lying to my brother and he angry because wait me?”, Yoona curse Taecyeon silently.

In the car..

“Taec ahjusshi, are you will make an cheese omelet again?”, Mason ask playfully, want to stand up ti hear the clear answer from Taecyeon.

Taecyeon just nod and give him a smile, “You’d better sit Mason-ah, I’m driving”, Taecyeon relief that his cousin listening his words well today.

“Mianhe Ahjusshi”, Mason giggled, “Miss Im, Taecyeon ahjusshi is the best chef in the world. You can try it later”, said Mason with burning eyes.

“uhm, well”, Yoona staring Taecyeon, “But, Mason still sick. We’d better make him a healty dishes”, Taecyeon forget that Mason still sick, he almost forgot it.

“Ah, Miss Im is right Mason-goon. How about the porridge?”, ask Taecyeon while driving.

“I don’t like porridge. I want an cheese omelet”, Mason whining, and cry after Taecyeon refused his request.

“Arrasso”, Taecyeon  try t calm down Mason, “You’ll eat that. Just help me to shop the materials ok?”, Taecyeon drive seriously.

“Is Miss Im join us?”, Mason stop crying, and ask Taecyeon. Taecyeon take a glance to Yoona and she shook her head.

Taecyeon parking his car, “Well, it looks like Miss Im too tired to shopping with us. Come on”, Taecyeon turn around to Mason who crossed her arms, and shook his head. He won’t go if Yoona won’t, “Mason, why are you like this?”, Taecyeon pouted.

Mason looked to the outside of the car, he saw a little girl with parents, smiling each other while bring a trolley, “I want like her”, Mason pointing the little girl. Taecyeon and Yoona search the girl and feel bad for Mason.

“Ok, I will joined you, Mason”, Yoona smile to Mason and Taecyeon. She get out from the car, leaving Taecyeon and Mason, “What are you doing? Come on”, Yoona laugh at them who gives her startled look.

Mason and Taecyeon get out from the car. Taecyeon carry Mason while Yoona bring the trolley. They looks like a family and Mason like it. He can’t stop smile and Taecyeon and Yoona reply his smlile.

“Ah,  they’re look like a sweet family”, one of the ahjumma  whispering infront of them. Taecyeon heared that but ignore them.

“Ck,They must married in such a young age”, seeing Taecyeon being frozen, Yoona look out the causes which made taecyeon frozen, and she heared the comment again.

“Their son is cute”, Taecyeon and Yoona blushing when ahjummas coming and keep give comment.

Taecyeon and Yoonastaring each other, “No, we didn’t married”, They shooked their head muliple times.

“Didn’t married?”, one of the ahjummas reply their words, “Aish, young people today. You two should married first”

Taecyeon and Yoona startled, “No, it’s not like you think. We..”, Yoona look to Taecyeon to ask a help, but Taecyeon couldn’t do anything except drops his jaw.

“No, eommonim, this is not my parents”, Mason explain to the ahjummas and give a warm smile, “They are my uncle and my aunt”.

Yoona and Taecyeon smile awkwardly to them, and the ahjummas believe Mason’s word, “Ah, mianhe to make you suffer from our lecture”, they bow politely and keep talking Taecyeon, Yoona and Mason while walked away.

“Are we like an husband and wife?”, taecyeon ask with a weird intonation, made Yoona hit him because she shy.

“Don’t talk again!”, Yoona bring the trolley and walk first.

“Did I made a mistakes?”, ask taecyeon to Mason. Mason shook his head.

“I don’t know, maybe she just shy after eommonims comment. Women is hard to understand”, Mason raised her shoulders, so does Taecyeon and they walk to Yoona.

 

Hi readers, give me a comment please.
Do you like my story? ^^