I promise to you. You'll get your happiness

Thousand Love Stories

 

"I shouldn't here", Yoona knows that she shoudn't to that place right now. She accept too much information that she shouldn't know,  "Oh, I'm going crazy", She holding her head with a frustasion.

Taecyeon just feel same with Yoona, he sick of this problem. He sick of his best friend married life, "Woman are troublesome", Yoobin noona coming, then his problem with annoying Yoona before, and then Yuri's childish behavior. It must give him a stong headache.

 

"Mr. Ok, I'm leaving now. Please take care of Mason-goon", Yoona said that again with blank expression because she still surprise.

 

Suddenly, Taecyeon have an idea. Great, no,brilliant idea. He know that Yuri won't jealous if he having date with a girl like , who wear mini skirt or tight dress. He looks Yoona from top to bottom, "She is bad. I mean, her fashion bad, but she is good to make Yuri jealous"

“What’s your name?”, asked Taecyeon

“Name?”, Yoona repeat with a curious tone, “What is your bussiness know my name?”. It looks like she still irritated with Taecyeon behavior.

“Oh come on, just tell me your name”, Taecyeon become unpatient.

Yoona raised her eyebrows, “Yoona. Im Yoona”, she is answer, and she earn Taecyeon smile.

“Ok Yoona, I need your help. You won’t do anything except smile, you got it?”, Taecyeon explain to Yoona.

“Why should I help you?”

Taecyeon going crazy, “After you heared my story about Mason’s family condition, don’t you want to help him?”, he wants yell but he can’t because Yuri and Khun will heard.

Yoona think, he is right, “How can I help him?”, She give up.

“Just give me your sweetest smile”, Taecyeon smirk. He receive Yoona nods.

“He is handsome, but his attitude..”, Yoona thought. She doesn’t realize that Taecyeon hands already in his waist, “What are you doing?”, she about to angry.

“Just smile, jebal”, Taecyeon beg, with puppy eyes. She can’t think anything, then she agree.

Taecyeon open the door, with Yoona beside him. He hope that Yuri and Khun will think that they are a couple, “Sorry made you waiting too long, guys”, Taecyeon give a wide smile.

Yuri about to reply, but after saw Yoona hugged by Taecyeon her expression become red, almost mad. Nickhun saw with unelieveble look. Taecyeon and Yoona shared a wide smile to the almost divorce couple, Khun reply awkwardly.

“Miss Im?”, Khun meet Yoona once while he pick up his son. Yoona nods, greeting him.

Yuri stared at Khun, “You know her?”, then glared to Yoona, look her from top to bottom.

“Yuri-ah, you’re jealous? Don’t be mad to Khun, she is Mason-goon teacher, and also...”, Taecyeon giggle, and hug Yoona more tight, “She is my girlfriend. Right honey?”, he staring Yoona while smile wide.

Yoona give Taecyeon a kill glare, she look Khun and Yuri again then nods, “Umm, yes”, she smile wide.

“Another ?”, Yuri glared.

“Eey, Yuri-ah don’t be like this. She really different with any I knew before”, Taecyeon giggle. He thought that it must be funny, but no one laugh except him, “Hmm, come in?”

Khun cleared his throat, “Hmm, no, we just..”

“Want to tell that we will divorce”, Say Yuri.

Taecyeon must handle his surprised, “Oh, you guys shouldn’t tell me. It can’t change everything”, he said cold.

Yoona see different reaction from Taecyeon, but she won’t do anything and just stay in that position, “What do you mean, it can’t change everything? Don’t you know that I love you oppa?”, Asked Yuri with teary eyes.

Taecyeon stared at Yuri cold, “Don’t you know that you have a perfect life?”, Taecyeon yelled, made Yuri, Khun and Yoona surprise. Yuri squat down and close her ears, she don’t want listen Taecyeon.

“No ! I don’t know!”, Yuri become hysteric and she is crying. Khun squat down to calm down his wife.

“Taecyeon, stop”, Nickhun can’t watch Yuri like this.

“You have parents, a good husband and cute son. Why you can’t even realized that you have a perfect life?!”

Yuri more hysteric, “OK TAECYEON”, Nickhun yelled.

Yoona can’t think properly, she don’t know what to do. She know that she suppost to her home, watching her favorite drama even Seulong oppa will scold her.

“Khun, you must protect your married life. You’re a man or what? Why you can’t keep your wife? You want your little son life withthis messy condition?”, Taecyeon glared to him. Khun can’t talk, he think what Taecyeon said.

“You don’t understand the meaning of ‘love’ Taec. You’ll give anything to a person you love, even not with you. Like I did”. Khun staring him, he hope that Taecyeon will understand his feeling.

Taecyeon sigh, “Your love meaning and my meaning is different. I won’t let her go”.

Khun surprised, he looks Yuri who still hysteric, “Please be with her, Taec. For me. Do it for me”

Taecyeon lose his mind, he become unpatient, “Khun, I life for my self. Not for you, not for her. Forget it”.

Khun let out a heavy sigh, “Taec..”

“STOP”, Yoona finally talked. Stand between Taecyeon and Khun, “Why are you like this when your son is sick, Nickhun-sshi?”

Nickhun look at Yoona, “Mason-ah? Sick?”

Yoona nods, “Can you go? He need more rest. We’ll taking care of him”, Yoona make sure look to Nickhun.

“Just..”, Taec pointing at Yuri, “Bring her back your house”.

Nickhun can’t talk anything else. Yoona right, Mason need rest. He is his father of Mason, but he can’t taking care of him. He busy to take care Yuri, “Taecyeon, thank you”. His eyes wet. He is suffering a lot because of this love triangle, like Taecyeon.

Taecyeon nods. Khun bring Yuri to go out of Taecyeon’s apartment. Yoona close the door, and staring Taecyeon. He looks tired, very tired, “Thank you to save me”, Taecyeon give a pure smile, made Yoona blushing. She nod, and grab her belongings.

“Miss Im, Ahjusshi”, They look surprised saw Mason behind them, “I heard umma and appa voice, “Did they come to pick me up?”, asked him innocently.

Taecyeon walk to him, and hug him tight, “You just had a dream”, His eyes wet, he’s crying silently. He felt sorry to Mason, because of this problem. 5 years, Mason grew up without love from his mother. They didn’t realized that Mason also become a victim.

“If it is a dream, I prefer to never wake up again”, say him with a wide smile, “It is a best dream. Saw umma and appa smile for me, I don’t want to wake up again”

Mason’s words made Taecyeon crying hard, so does Yoona, “Don’t say silly words like that, you silly boy”, Taecyeon pat Mason head, “Ahjusshi promise that it won’t just a dream. It’ll become reality. You believe me?”, Mason nods his head.

“I believe you ahjusshi”, Mason giggled, “You always promised me buy two scoop of chocochips icecream, and you did”

Taecyeon and Yoona laugh with a teary eyes, heard Mason innocent words, “I promise to you. You’ll get your happiness”

 

Hope Taecyeon can give Mason his beloved parents. Can Yoona interest to Taecyeon?

Err, it suppost to sad part. Sorry because only Khunri and Taecyoon moment.

How do you think guys?

Comment please ^^