A Great Lunch for Mason

Thousand Love Stories

 

 

Taecyeon and Yoona never met since the bar accident, even once. It almost one month. Yoona’s life become normal again without Taecyeon disturbance.

“Mason-goon?”, Yoona almost run after saw Mason sitting in the swings, waiting his parents to pick him up.

The five years old boy smile, “Annyeonghaseyo Miss Im”, Mason stand up and give Yoona a proper bow, than he sit down on the swing again.

Yoona ask Mason, why he is still here, and Mason answer that he wait his appa to pick him up. Suddenly, Yoona remembered the first time that she and Taecyeon met, “What’s about your ahjushhi?”

“Who? Taecyeon ahjusshi?”, Mason looks surprised that Yoona ask him about his ahjusshi. The embarrassed girl nods, “Taecyeon ahjusshi go to Shanghai to business trip. That’s why I miss him so much”, Said Mason.

‘Ah, so he didn’t disturb me a whole wmonth because he is too busy?’ Yoona thought.

“But, why are you asked me about Taecyeon ahjusshi? You are miss him too like I do right, Miss Im?”.

Yoona shook her head immediately, “noo.. it’s not like that”

“Ah, I really miss him”, Said Mason, he placed his small hands around his cheek, “I don’t have a friends to play with. Taecyeon ahjusshi go to Shanghai, Chansung hyung and his friends are busy”.

Yoona realized that Mason must be close to Taecyeon, “He must be very nice to you”

Mason nods, “Umm, Appa took me to play once when I was really young, but Taecyeon ahjusshi play with me every weekend. If taecyeon ahjusshi can’t play with me, Chansung hyung will take me to his studio to watch Chansung hyung’s band practice”, Mason explained to Yoona.

Then one car stops in front of them, “Mason-goon”

“Taecyeon ahjusshi !”, Mason run to his ahjusshi, and the big boy carrying him. Mason hugs Taecyeon,

“hehehe, do you miss me?”, Taecyeon pats Mason’s head, and the young boy nods.

“I thought you leave me like umma did”, Mason doesn’t broke the hug, made Taecyeon giggles.

“I won’t do that you silly boy”, Taecyeon smile, glad that Mason mentioning about Yuri, “You missed your umma?”

“a..a..anniyoo”, said Mason, while he shook his head, “Even if I missed her, she won’t miss me back”

Taecyeon then put Mason in his car staring Yoona who become an audience since he come. Yoona wants to escape by walking secretly to the main gate, but taecyeon already saw her, “Eh, it’s been a while”, He ask Yoona to come closer.

Yoona didn’t have any choice beside following him, “What?”, ask her with awkward expression.

“Is miss Im go with us again?”, ask Mason excitedly from the back seat.

“Should she?’, Taecyeon smirk, and pull Yoona’s hands. Yoona almost fell to the ground but she didn’t because Taecyeon already catch her body.

“yah, what are you doing?”, Yoona try to release herself from Taecyeon body, but when she success she is on Taecyeon’s car beside the driver seat. Mason who become an audience giggles saw his ahjusshi can make his teacher sat in the car seat.

“Mason-ah, should we eat some pizzas?”, Ask Taecyeon to his nephew.

“Yaaaaaaayy~ pizza !!!”, Mason shouted in his seat excitedly, made Taecyeon giggled. He take a glance to Yoona.

“We are just having lunch okay?”

Yoona rolled her eyes, “Whatever”

“Err, last time.. when we were in the bar. Are you alright?”, Yoona ignored his question and turn her head to the window, while Taecyeon whining because she’s ignored him, “With Mason’s parents, is it okay?”, Taecyeon whispering to Yoona, afraid Mason can heard it.

Yoona looks surprised, “With Yuri-shi? How about Mason?”, Yoona afraid that Yuri not wanted to see mason.

“Don’t worry . I have a good news for you. For us”, Taecyeon driving happily when Yoona still staring him.

After Mason decided where will they sit, Taecyeon told Yoona that he want to give a call to Khun and Yuri. Mason and Yoona ordered pizza and some pastas, “Can I have a chocolate ice cream Miss Im?”, Mason ask to Yoona with puppy eyes.

“Sure”, answer Yoona.

After the waitress gone, Mason have a small chat with Yoona, “If my umma it’s you, It will be great”, The cute boy said with a innocent smile, “We can have many many many ice cream date, and lunch together like this. And sleep together like we did in Taecyeon ahjusshi house”.

Mason’s words made Yoona blush like crazy, “ma.. Mason-goon.. About the ice cream date with your dad, can you keep it as a secret from your ahjusshi? And when we were sleep together in your ahjusshi house, can you keep it as a secret too?”, Yoona didn’t know what was she ask it for.

Mason giggled and nods, “neh Miss Im”.

They do the pinky promise and smile together.”mason-ah, do you miss your umma?”

Mason nods, “of course I do”

“Then, why you told Taecyeon ahjusshi that you don’t miss your umma?”, ask Yoona curious, she can see the sadness in Mason’s eyes.

“I have to tell him like that. Taecyeon ahjusshi will force umma to meet me if I said that I miss her”, Mason keep talking, “Taecyeon ahjusshi will do anything for me , I don’t know the reason why he did that, but rather than Khun appa, taecyeon ahjusshi is more like my read appa”

“Mason-ah..”, Yoona’s eyes got teary heard Mason’s sad story.

“I’m not saying that Khun appa is a bad appa. He is very nice to me, but appa didn’t have much time for me. Umma’s condition make appa more busy”

“Do you sad, that your umma didn’t life in your house again?”, Yoona change words ‘divorce’ for Mason, for some reason she feels very sad.

“I’m flad that umma and appa broke up”, Mason fingers made a circle in the table, because he have to hold his tears, “One night before they broke up, appa told me a bedtime story before I sleep, it was a first time he did it. Then appa ask me, ‘is it okay to me if umma leave us?’ He said that umma will be happy if she not stay with us in our home”, Yoona already cry silently, and Mason keep talks, “I said okay, If umma will be happy, I’ll be happy too”

Yoona pats’s Mason’s head, ‘It must be difficult for you”, She erased her tears.

Mason just smile, “Appa told me to not cry, but he did. I know he was crying because his eyes were swollen”, Mason pointed his eyes who really resembles to Khun’s, “I don’t know why adult always lying”, His small shoulders raised.

This time Yoona hugs him immediately, and Mason can’t hold his tears again, he cries silently, “even umma never hugs me like what you do. I still love her”.

“You are a really good boy, your umma will be proud of you”, the young lady still hugs Mason.

Then Mason broke their hug, “Can you keep this a secret too?”, Yoona nods and they do the pinky promise again, “My eyes must be too swollen, how if Taecyeon ahjusshi know that I had cried?”

Yoona and Mason already eat because they wait Taecyeon too long.

“Appa~”, Mason runs after saw that his father entered the pizzas restaurant. Khun carries him and bring him back to the table.

“I’m sorry I can’t pick you up”, Khun pats his son’s head, “Thank you for taking care of him Miss Im”, Khun gives Yoona a warm smile, “Sorry because my son always disturbing your date with Taec”.

“Ah”, Yoona face become red.

Mason nods his head, “yeah, I always disturbing their date”

Khun turn his head to Mason, “Hei, your ahjusshi always help me to taking care of you. Don’t try to be a bad boy”, Mason pouted.

“I never try to be a bad boy”

“That’s good”, Khun and Yoona giggles, “Where is Taec?”

Then Taecyeon and Yuri already in front of their table. Only Khun and Mason who surprised. Yoona bows to Yuri and Yuri bows back, only Taecyeon who smile widely, “I’m sorry for make you guys waited me toooooo long”, Taecyeon sit beside Yoona while taecyeon made Yuri sit beside Mason.

Yuri try to smile to her son, but Mason looks scared because unfamiliar feels and unfamiliar sight for him that her umma smile for him. Mason quickly ran away and stand beside Yoona. Yoona carries him with confused look and sat him on her lap.

Khun and Taecyeon can’t even talk a single words. Yuri looks upset that her own child doesn’t want to sit beside her, “Mason-ah, I thought that you will be happy if your umma come and join our lunch?”, Taecyeon look at Mason, studied his expression.

“I.. I.. I’m not hungry again ahjusshi”, Mason hides behind Yoona’s arm after take a glance to Yuri.

Khun saw Mason’s expression, “Taecyeon, what’s happen?”.

Taecyeon just raised his shoulders, “Nothing, just having a great lunch”

“Mason is trying to forget his mother. Don’t do this to my son. He already scared”, Khun never look at Yuri, even a single glance. It makes Yuri’s heart hurt. Taecyeon start to explains but then Khun and Taecyeon start to debating, “happy?”, Khun points a scared Mason, “Can’t you see that he is scared?”, Khun stands and carries Mason from Yoona, and then he leave them. Taecyeon stand up to chases them.

Only Yuri and Yoona who still in the table. Yuri looks very sad, she is cry and Yoona handing her a tissue, “Even he is not finished his pizzas”, Yuri sobbed.

“I think Mason haven’t ready to meet you, Yuri-shi”, Yoona try to comfort Yuri. She have to keep her promise that she won’t tell anyone about how much Mason really miss his umma.

Yuri smile to Yoona, thanking her because comforting her, but once again, her tears coming down to her cheek. Yuri stand up, about to leave Yoona, but at that time Taecyeon come back after he can’t chased Mason and Khun, “Yul”, Taecyeon grabbing Yuri wrist, but Yuri release it and run away.

Taecyeon grinned his teeth, “Aish”, He try to chased Yuri again, and he success. A few step from the main door of the pizza restaurant, Taecyeon held Yuri’s wrist and hug her tight. Yoona’s eyes still on them. Yuri cries on Taecyeon hug. That time, Yoona felt her heart doesn’t work as normal.

 

----

Comment and Subscribe for me guys T^T
I think, Yoona already fallen with Taecyeon's charm didn't she? hehe