When Im Yoona Lies

Thousand Love Stories

Wooyoung sat between Junho and Chansung in sofa at the studio. He didn't understand that his buddies never talk and kept silent, "Guys, what's wrong with you?", Junho and Chansung still not answering, Wooyoung sighed. Actually, Junho felt jealous to Chansung because that night at the party, he and Seohyun met again after a really long time. Junho remembered that Chansung had told about his first love and her name is Seo Joo Hyun, that's Seohyun's real name.

 

Meanwhile Chansung, he felt upset because Seohyun told that she's in love with Junho. After he waited for her, she came and said that she like his best friend and needed Chansung's help.

 

"guys, what's wrong with you? I have one important things for you~", ang ang wooyoung cute whining succeed made Chansung and Junho interested.

 

"What is it?", Chansung asked coldly.

 

Wooyoung glanced to them, tried to hiding his adorable smile, "Hehehe~ I have a girlfriend right now"

 

Chansung and Junho's eyes almost popped out, "Jjinjja?", they almost shouted. Meanwhile Wooyoung just nodded for confirmation, "Daebak !", they shouted together.

 

"Hmm, we're already finished practicing right? I'll go first. Taeyeon-ie must be waiting me too long. Adios~", Wooyoung was waving his hands to his friends, leaving them with warm and joy atmospher. But when Junho and Chansung exchanging eyes, the awkward and cold atmospher came again.

--

Seohyun sat on the stairs, waiting Junho who never late pick her up. She tried to give him a call but his phone not active. She sighed, because she won't have a change to chat and see her crush today, "Cheer up, Seo", she stood up and start walking, "Junho oppa must be busy", She cheer herself.

--

Already night, but Sooyoung still busy in library to read some herbal books. She was really serious studying because she really wants to be a doctor soon.

 

She glanced at a clock in a wall, “it's time to go home”, Sooyoung stood up and leaving library after put the books away.

 

"he already eat, right?", Sooyoung worried about Chansung. Because Chansung will double looked cold if he hungry.

 

"Sooyoung", her left wrist grabbed by someone. Sooyoung turned her body to take a look.

 

"Siwon oppa?", asked Sooyoung in disbelief voice.

 

Siwon smiled nervously, "Finally I found you", he hugged her and tried to kiss her lips.

 

"Wait a minute", Sooyoung pulled her body from his, "Why are you.. Why are you here?"

 

Siwon looked annoyed because he couldn't kiss Sooyoung, "I'm waiting you. I'm sorry for all my faults to you, just.. Back to our home", Sooyoung must be happy, finally Siwon search her and apologized. He even wanted Sooyoung’s back to his place again. Sooyoung think hard, she still couldnt belief about what Siwon said. Siwon used that oportunity to kissed Sooyoung on her lips, "I really miss you", Siwon hugged her, tight. He kissed Sooyoung's neck.

 

Sooyoung couldn't move because her brain still busy thinking, 'then, I'll leave Chansung-shi place?'

--

"Yoona sunbae?!", one younger boy than Yoona came and approached her, then he bowwed. Yoona looked not sure who was it, "It's me, Choi Minho. I'm your junior in high school"

 

Yoona was smiling in awe, "Really? Minho?", the boy whose name Minho giggled.

 

"You forget about me, eh?", Minho asked her.

 

Yoona laughed, "It's because you're taller than before"

 

Both of them giggled, "Everybody's changes sunbae", Minho cleared his throat, "Some coffee? It'll be nice I think", Yoona nodded. Both of them walked to the nearest coffeeshop.

 

After ordering, they chat again like old friends. About their job, their family and many more. If you asked why Yoona looks really close with Minho it's because Minho helped her to get information about Yoona's past crush, Lee Donghae, "I heard that your family moved to France?"

 

Minho nodded, "Yeah, but we just moved back to Korea last week".

 

Yoona smiled, teasing him, "So, did you get some French girls?", Yoona giggled.

 

"Yeah, but.. I don't really like those type. I prefer Asian woman, like Yoona sunbae for examples", Minho raised his shoulders, teasing her back.

 

"Aish, your words are too sweet", Yoona sticked out her tounge.

 

Minho face became serious, "I'm serious noona. You're already change"

 

"Everybody's change, Minho-ah", Yoona repeated his words before. Both of them laughed again.

 

"So, any boyfriend?", asked Minho straight forward.

 

Yoona looked surprise, "Ah, yeah.. It's..", Yoona thought about Taecyeon. Two of them are close rathen than before, now.

 

"Ah, it doesn't matter that you already have or not. I'll steal your heart", Minho laughed while Yoona's face blushed, "Korea has already changed. It doesn't looks familiar to me anymore"

 

"Yeah, it is. I can be your tour guide, I guess", Yoona was joking.

 

Minho looked serious nodding his head, "It's not bad"

 

"I'm just joking !"

 

"Should we start tomorrow?", asked Minho.

 

"tomorrow?", Yoona remembered that tomorrow is her birthday. She expecting that Taecyeon will ask her to somewhere to celebrating her birthday. But she afraid that Taecyeon won't ask her because they're not officially dating and Taecyeon must be busy. Yoona was thinking hard.

 

"Yeah. So?", Yoona kept thinking about Taecyeon but finally she nodded as her answer.

--

From : Seulong hyung

Taecyeon-goon, you remember that tomorrow uri Yoong will be 25 years old right? Don't forget~

 

Taecyeon surprised in the middle of meeting. He really didn't know that tomorrow is Yoona's birthday. But he was going to reply Seulong message.

 

To : Seulong hyung

I'll ask her for special dinner hyung. I hope your family can lend me Yoona just for one day.

 

From : Seulong hyung

Of course Taecyeon. We are on your side~

 

Taecyeon smiled, 'I must be crazy. Why she's always stole my attention?'

--

"She must be special for you hyung~", Onew was teasing his boss, "you never ask me about what kind of gift to your girl"

 

Taecyeon sighed, "Aish, don't get me wrong"

 

Onew giggled, "Don't lie to yourself hyung", he kept teasing Taecyeon.

 

"Lee Jin Ki", Taecyeon gave him a warning, “You can go back to your room”, He gave Onew a force smiled while the younger boy just pouted and obeyed him.

--

"Buy something for her", Taecyeon gave Onew his credit card, but younger boy didn't take it, "Why?"

 

"You must buy by yourself hyung~. It's not special if I buy it", Onew pouted, "Why you suddenly become so stupid?"

 

Taecyeon grinned his teeth, saw Onew went out from his room, "Aish, so annoyed", Taecyeon grabed his jacket to buy Yoona some present.

--

From : Stupid Kidnaper <3

Where are you? I'm infront of your house

 

Yoona was walking on street with Minho until she received Taecyeon's message, "why is he doing infront of my house?", she murmured.

 

"Noona, quickly", Minho was waving his hand. Yoona realized that Minho was already in the cafe so she chased him.

 

Both of them entered the cafe and ordered waffles. Yoona was busy think about Taecyeon who was waiting in her house, "Noona, what's wrong?"

 

"Umm?", Yoona looked at Minho, surprised, "No..Nothing"

 

Minho nodded his head, "I'll go to bathroom first noona"

 

To : Stupid Kidnaper?

What are you doing in front of my house?

 

But before Yoona sent her message, Taecyeon called her on phone.

 

'I don't like waiting. Hurry and go', Taecyeon almost shouted on phone.

 

'I can't go with you. I have other plans with.. Taeyeon', Yoona lied. She didn't want Taecyeon know that she was together with Minho.

 

"Aish, it's look like they'll make us starving", Minho came from bathroom and saw that they orders haven't ready.

 

'Taeyeon-shi?', Taecyeon ask her once more on phone.

 

But Yoona didn't answer him, 'I have to go. Bye', she hang up her phone.

 

"who is it?", Asked Minho curious.

 

"Hmm, never mind", answered Yoona who still staring her phone with worried look. Yoona thought that Taecyeon ask her faster than Minho, she absolutely will go with Taecyeon. Since she already have a little feeling for Taecyeon, "Just.. One of my friends". Yoona was right. Taecyeon is nobody for her. Not boyfriends, but just.. Friend.

 

In the other side, still infront of Yoona's house, Taecyeon turned his head to Taeyeon. Taeyeon came after Taecyeon arrived at Yoona’s house to gave a birthday cake for Yoona, but she surprised that she saw Taecyeon. Two of them decided give Yoona call.

 

"she said that she go with you", Taecyeon almost whispering. His face become red suddenly. Taeyeon looked puzzled, "she just have one friend named Taeyeon right?"

 

Taeyeon nodded, "Yeah, and that's me", Taeyeon pointed herself. Taecyeon never like somebody lied to him. He angry of course, but he wanted to know where does Yoona go and with who, "Aish that stupid girl. Where are she going?", Taeyeon murmured.

--

Taecyeon took a glance to flowers beside driver seat, "I even bought flower", he parked his car. Since he prepared a present for Yoona and hadn't eat, he decided to eat, "Waffle, sounds great".

 

Before he came out from his car, he saw Yoona with other guy. His eyes widen because both of them smiled each other and walked hand in hand. Then the guy beside Yoona kissed Yoona on her cheek. Taecyeon came out from his car without hesitate and punched the guy who kiss Yoona's cheek.

 

"Omo !!", Yoona shouted while her hands was covering . Her smile gone when she glance who punched Minho, "Taecyeon oppa?!"

--

Hi my lovely readers ^^

I’m updating again today. Thank you for waiting and reading my story ^^

I promised that this story will end before 2013. Please bear with me J

Comment and subscribe guys !

Love you