TaecYoon's date

Thousand Love Stories

“A date?”, Taecyeon repeated Yoona’s words. The girl just nod because of embarassment, “Wait a moment”, Said Taecyeon with unsure look. He calls Onew to enters his room. After the younger boy entered Taecyeon’s room, Taecyeon ask him to check his schedule for today.
 

“You have a meeting with Mr. Richard at 2.30 PM and dinner with Mr. Jang at 7PM”, Onew read his small book.
 

Taecyeon groans, “Hmm, replace me to have meeting with Mr. Richard and make that dinner with Mr. Jang for tomorrow”, Taecyeon said serious to Onew.
 

 

Onew surprised, “But, why hyung?”
 

Taecyeon pointed Yoona who still shocked because Taecyeon already agree about her request to have a date with her, “I have to go with her”, Taecyeon walk back to his desk, “If you won’t mind, I’ll finish these first. It won’t take a long time”, Taecyeon pointing a bundle of paper to Yoona. Yoona just nod.
 

“neh hyung, I understand”, Onew keep smiling to Yoona, “Do you want some tea? Or coffee maybe?”
 

“Coff.. coffee please”, answer Yoona stuttered.
 

Taecyeon glaring to Onew who make Yoona uncomfortable, “Yah ! Continue your work ! You made her uncomfortable”
 

Onew pouted, “Aish, he must be really in love with this girl. He even care that I make his girl uncomfortable”, Onew giggles and go out.
 

No one talk in this situation. Taecyeon too busy working with those paper, while Yoona keep silent because worry that she will disturbing Taecyeon. Actually, this is the first time Yoona looks new side of Taecyeon. He looks really serious with his work and Yoona like it. She smile and her face blush again.
 

“I.. I.. I’ll wait outside”, Yoona continue talking after get Taecyeon’s attention. He’s nod and continue his job. Yoona walk silently, try to not make any noise.
 

“Annyeonghaseyo Miss Im”, Onew is right on her back when Yoona try to close Taecyeon room without making any noise, “Your coffee”, Onew smile and give Yoona a coffee, “You want to go to bathroom?”, ask Onew confused because he saw Yoona go out from Taecyeon’s room.
 

Yoona shook her head, “ I’m gonna wait outside”, answer Yoona polite.
 

“Why?”, Onew keep asking her, then he smile after seconds, “Ah, because he is not fun when he is serious right?”, Yoona nods blankly, she doesn’t know what to reply, “I’ll accompany you, lets have a chat”, Onew ask Yoona to sit in sofa outside Taecyeon’s room.
 

“Thank you for accompany me”, Yoona give him a shy smile.
 

“It’s okay, since you’re my boss girlfriend”, tease Onew, “ I want ask you some question before we meet because I’m really curious about you. But when we meet, I can’t ask you even one question”, Onew giggles, “But you can ask me anything about Taecyeon hyung. Start from his life, his hobby, his favorite food until his underwear size. I know everything about him”, Onew laugh hard, meanwhile Yoona’s eyes widening because Onew mentioning about Taecyeon’s underwear size.
 

But, in Yoona’s head, she is quiet curious about something, “Surname of Yoobin unnie, Chansung-goon and Taecyeon-shi. Why all of them different?”
 

Onew looks surprised when Yoona ask about this, because Taecyeon’s girlfriend never care about this thing. But he start to explain to Yoona, “It’s because they have different mother. Only Yoobin noona who is use Mr. Kim surname”
Yoona looks surprised, she is understand now why their face didn’t resembles each other, “Ah..”

 

Onew continue his story again, “Mr. Kim, and Mrs. Lee, Yoobin noona’s mother had arrange married, but Mr. Kim already fall in love with Mrs. Ok, Taecyeon hyung’s mother. Mrs. Lee gived a birth of Yoobin noona then. Then Mrs. Lee knew about her husband and Mrs. Ok relationship and tried to kill Mrs. Ok, when she know that Mrs. Ok pregnant Taecyeon hyung. Mrs. Ok moved to America to safe Taecyeon hyung and herself without Mr. Kim knowing. Then, Mrs. Ok know that his wife try to kill his first love so they were divorce. Mr. Kim keep trying to find Mrs. Ok, but he can’t”, Onew sigh.
 

Yoona keep listening carefully, “So, what’s about Chansung-goon’s mother?”, ask Yoona curious.
 

“After that, Mr.Kim married Mrs. Hwang, Chansung-ie’s mother because their parents want to expancy their company. They are still together until now, even Mrs. Hwang knows that in her husband heart, there is another woman, Mrs. Ok. She understand it and she loved Yoobin noona and Taecyeon hyung as her own children”, Onew cleared his throat, “It’s pretty confused right?”, He glanced at Yoona who amaze by Taecyeon’s background.
 

“It is”, Yoona nods, “But.. how can Taecyeon-shi work at his father company now? How about their relationship?”
 

“Hyung said that he doesn’t have a father. He just came to Korea to take out his right”, explain Onew.
 

“So, they relationship is not good?”, ask Yoona again.
 

Onew nods, “He is very mean to his own father. I know that Mr. Kim regret that he can’t spent his time with Taecyeon hyung when Taecyeon hyung was little. He still lovig and caring Taecyeon hyung”.
Yoona feel sorry about Mr. Kim, “How about Taecyeon-shi mom? Still in America?”

 

Onew raised his eyebrows, “Yup, Taecyeon hyung told her to don’t come to Korea again”, before Yoona ask the reason, Onew continue his words, “ I guess it’s because Taecyeon hyung afraid that his mother still traumatized”.
 

“Ahhhhh~” both of them release a long deep sighs, Yoona didn't know that Taecyeon have complicated life, “I don’t know that he have such a problem like that”
 

“Taecyeon hyung.. actually he is so fragile”, Onew add something, “So, Miss Im, can you take care of him? I’m sure you are the only one who able to help him finishing his problems”, Onew give Yoona a pure smile.
 

“Me?”, Yoona pointing herself with her face already red. Onew giggles and nods. Then Taecyeon come and make two of them surprised.
 

“Lets go”, said Taecyeon. Yoona nods and stand up, Onew following Yoona to stand up too.
 

“Nice to meet you Miss Im”, Onew bow to Yoona and ask for handshake. Yoona grab Onew hands and smile.
 

“Nice to meet you to, and just call me Yoona please”, Yoona keep smiling on Onew.
 

“Are you trying to seduce her, Lee Jin Ki?”, Taecyeon look a little displeased that they are shaking hands.
 

Onew chukles, “No hyung, I never seduce your girlfriend”, He smile to Yoona, “And stop calling me with my full name” Onew pouted.
 

“Let's go !”, Taecyeon grab Yoona’s hand and he pull her to leave Onew alone.
 

“why are you like this, Taecyeon-shi?”, Yoona try to release her hand from Taecyeon, but Taecyeon still grabbing her hand, “Annyeonghigaseyo Onew-shi. Thanks for accompaning me”.
 

Onew waving his hands, “Sure !”, Then Yoona and Taecyeon already disappear, “So jealous ! I should have a girlfriend toooooooo”, Onew pouted.
--
Yoona doesn’t brave enough to look at Taecyeon’s face, maybe she’s too shy? They enter Taecyeon’s car to go to cinema to watch some movies.

 

Taecyeon already wear his seatbelt, “What are you doing? Wear your seatbelt”, Taecyeon almost hug her to reach Yoona’s seatbelt for Yoona to use it.
 

“E..Eh”, Yoona blushing like crazy.
 

Taecyeon who is ready to drive turn his head to Yoona, “Are you sick? You didn’t yell at me like before and your face is so red”, Yoona’s widening her eyes, “Are you sick?”, Taecyeon repeated his words again.
 

“No. I’m fine”, Yoona turns her head, avoiding Taecyeon’s eyes. Taecyeon raised his shoulders then starts driving, “Sorry for bothering you”, said Yoona.
 

Taecyeon smile, “it’s okay”, he starts driving.
 

Yoona takes a glance to Taecyeon, “but, Taecyeon-shi, why are you agree to help me?”, ask Yoona, “It’s because I helped you before?”. Taecyeon nods. Yoona pouted, unsatiesfied with his answer.
--
“Popcorn?”, Taecyeon handing a big basket of popcorn and two big soda to Yoona. Yoona take it and eat a bunch of popcorn while her eyes keep on the other people, “What are you looking at?”, Yoona doesn’t answer, so Taecyeon is finding his answer by himself. He saw two person, boy and girl who still on their school uniform.

 

“She must be happy because she have a real boyfriend”, Yoona whining, didn’t realized that Taecyeon already beside her. Taecyeon who heared everything chuckled because Yoona’s words. She must be upset that her first date with Taecyeon who is nobody, just stranger.
 

Taecyeon pats Yoona shoulders, “Don’t you need photos for make evidence?”, Taecyeon’s pat made Yoona sense back, she nods her head and give her phone. They positioned theirsef, both of them sit on the sofa on outside of theater.
Taecyeon smile widely with his right hand grab Yoona’s phone as a camera, “1..2..3”, Taecyeon counting. The picture come out. Taecyeon take a look it first, “Hey, why you didn’t smile?”, Yoona take a look too and pouted. She is explaining that she didn’t ready, “Okay, we took another photos”, suggest Taecyeon.

 

Yoona nods, “1..2..3..”, Taecyeon counting again. The second picture come out very well, they look really close. Taecyeon’s left arm on Yoona’s left shoulders. Both of them smile, but Yoona’s smile looks little nervous, “Hmm, it’s pretty good. But, what’s wrong with your expression?”, Taecyeon ask Yoona.
 

Yoona just hit his shoulders, “It come out well”, she smile.
 

Taecyeon looks unsatiesfied with the second picture, “it’s pretty good but, this is not enough”, Taecyeon mumbling, “It is good because I’m handsome. But don’t you think that we’re just look like a friend?”, Taecyeon waits the girl to responds his question, but Yoona just raised her eyebrows, “We’re couple. COUPLE. Not friends”, Taecyeon emphasize the word ‘couple’.
 

Yoona blushed again, “Okay, do what you want”, she rolls her eyes, try to hiding her embarassment.
 

For the third photo, Yoona’s face look at the camera seriously while Taecyeon kiss her cheeck. Yoona caught in surprise. Taecyeon smile widely after look at the third picture, “Ahhhh~ It comes out really well”, he said.
 

“Yah, what are you doing?”, Yoona hit Taecyeon on his broad shoulders, “Aaaaaaaa”, she hide her face on her palm, while Taecyeon giggles saw Yoona’s reaction.
 

“We just need evidence, Yoona-shi”, Taecyeon still laughing, “And we got it”, Taecyeon set the curent photo as Yoona’s phone wallpaper and sent it o his phone without Yoona noticed.
 

Yoona glaring at the smiling Taecyeon, “We don’t need this far”, Yoona notices that Taecyeon ears turn red, “Why your ears become red Taecyeon-shi?”,
 

Taecyeon smile to Yoona whose face still red, “It’ll red if I’m too nervous, but is okay  couple minute later”, Yoona raised her eyebrows.
 

“Why you have to nervous?”, ask Yoona.
 

Now, his ears turn more red and hot, “ah, I think the movie it’s about to start”, Taeceon grabs Yoona’s hand while his another hands hugging popcorn and his soda. Yoona smiles that Taecyeon is nervous because of her.
--
Finally their dates ends. Both of them didn’t awkward each other more. Taecyeon driving her to her house safely,

“Thanks Taecyeon-shi for helping me today”, Yoona bows to Taecyeon, he just nod as his answer.
 

Yoona about to leaves Taecyeon, but the man call her, “Yoong”. Yoona turn back, surprised that Taecyeon didn’t use any formaities again. Taecyeon giggles, “Can I call your like that? Like your family and your friends call you?”
Yoona still surprised, “Eh, it’s okay”.

 

Taecyeon smile and wave his hands, “You had better go  in, I think it’ll rain”
 

Yoona nod and start to walk again, but she turn around again, “Umm, Taecyeon-shi”, Taecyeon staring her.
 

“Let’s don’t use any formalities again”
 

“umm, well”, Yoona bites her lower lips, “Okay Taecyeon. Or I should call you... mm oppa maybe?”, her face turn red. She thinks that it’s too embarassing to her to ask that question.
 

“Ahhhh, I think ‘Taecyeon oppa’ it much better”, Taecyeon smiles to her.
 

“Well, I helped you before and you already help me, right.. Taecyeon.. Taec.. Taecyeon oppa?”, Taecyeon nods. Still smiling that Yoona calls him oppa, “Then we don’t need to meet again?!”, Yoona ask carefully.
 

Taecyeon frowns, “You don’t want to meet me again?”, he little bit upset that Yoona asked him that problem.
 

“No, no, no. I mean...”, Yoona about to explain but..
 

“Yoong??? Is that you?”, Seulong’s voice heard. Yoona become panic, she doesn’t want if her family know that Taecyeon is in front of their house.
 

“I’ll call you oppa”, Yoona give Taecyeon sign to go before Seulong find them. Taecyeon nods and turn back, but....
 

“Taecyeon-goon ! You’re here !!!!”
--
Hi my precious readers. I'm updating now. I'm sorry that I can updating often these day. Lecturers is surely kill me with those homework T^T
This chapter is ful of Taecyeon moments, I hope you like it ^^
Comment and subscibe it !! Love yaaaaa~ :*