how can I tell my husband about this?

Thousand Love Stories

 

Wooyoung become a stalker, he always followed wherever Taeyeon go. He already knows about Taeyeon, and he believes that Taeyeon didn’t know that he stalking her.

“Wooyoung-ah, what are you doing?”, Junho ask curiously when he saw Wooyoung hiding behind the kindergarden gate. He touch Wooyoung shoulders, the older man get startled seeing Junho’s coming.

“Shhh”, Wooyoung put his finger infront of his lips, Junho nodded, “I’m already told you that I fell in love right?”, Wooyoung whispering.

Junho nod, “I thought that you were kidding!!”, Junho almost shout, but Wooyoung try to shut him. He try to search Wooyoung’s girl, “Where is she?”, Junho ask.

Wooyoung shared a shy smile, “Well, she is a teacher in this kindergarden.”, Wooyoung face become red.

“So, what are you doing here? Don’t tell me that you’re stalking her right now”, Junho made a suggestion.

Wooyoung just raised his shoulders and looking again to the kindergarden, “Just wait to see her”.

Junho looks annoyed, “Wooyoung-ah, you are a namja right? Tell her your feeling, asked her to date. Don’t act like ert guy who stalking her”, Junho hit Wooyoung’s shoulders to ask Wooyoung’s attention. Junho and Wooyoung have a different way to become closer with the girl their love. Junho is the type of boy who have a burning ambition, including the girl he loves.

Wooyoung just sighed, “I’m already told my feeling to her, but she rejected me”, Wooyoung’s story made Junho laugh hard. He ask Wooyoung to tell the whole story, “OMG, Wooyoung-ah, you’re really didn’t have an experience about girl”.

“Yeah, so did you”, Wooyoung hit Junho’s shoulders. Both of them never date before, “I heard from Chansung-ieher Yoobin noona come? How can we practice?”, Ask Wooyoung change the topic.

“I don’t know”, Junho raised his shoulders, “We have to see him, now”. So the two boys walked to the bus station to go to the Chansung’s apartment.

----

“So doctor, what happend to me?”, Jessica ask the doctor. She felt her body was ruined lately, so she decided to see the doctor without Jay permission. Because her husband must be panic, “I’m just tired right?”

The female doctor shook her head, “No Mrs, Park. You’re pregnant, congratulation”, She shared a smile to Jessica who startled.

“Wha.. What?”, Jessica looks shocked, “Pregnant?”

“Yeah, This month is the second month of your pregnancy”, The doctor keep talking about the unbelievable thing to Jessica, “You need to rest well, don’t work too much. Here, I’ll write good multivitamins for you.”, Jessica take a paper from doctor.

Jessica can’t believes doctor’s words, “Pregnant. It means that inside my stomach there is a baby, right?”

The doctor just nod, “You must be happy”.

“Oh my God, how can I tell my husband about this?”, Jessica mumbled.

----

Taecyeon on his office, working after 4 month didn’t work in his family company. He should work now, because his noona come and he have to be a good boy. His handphone vibrate and he grab it. He saw a message.

From : Yoobin noona

Meet me at the Hottest Restaurant at 7 P.M for dinner. You MUST come since you didn’t pick me and your brother in law in airport. Wear a good dress !

Taecyeon sighed, he start texting.

 

To : Yoobin Noona

Ok noona. See you.