Yoobin Noona = Trouble

Thousand Love Stories

 

Chansung enter the huge apartment and walk straight to the fridge. He put one piece of chocolate cake and 2 banana, “Hmm, this place like a hell”. He chew a banana and have a tour by himself, “Noona won’t like this”, he shook his head while walking in the another room.

“Gosh”, Chansung see one girls in the bed, cuddling with his hyung, “Who the hell are you?”. The girls yelled.

Chansung smirk, “hyung, I’m back”. He sat in the corner of bed.

“Oppa, who is it?”, The girl asked to Taecyeon while acting cutely, “Does your mother tell you to should knocking the door to someone house?”, she almost yelled at Chansung.

“Yah you , get out of here”, Chansung seems unpatient with the girl.

Taecyeon open his eyes, streched out then close his eyes again, “Chansung-ah, you’re back? I’m glad you come”. Hear Taec’s word, Chansung stick his tounge to the girl, “Krystal, you should go home now”.

“Ugh, fine”. She get out from bed. Walk to bathroom with her clothes in her hand. Chansung saw the girl who only wear bra and . He smirked again.

“The other ?”, Chansung ask to his hyung. Taecyeon just smile, "Hyung you never changed. You didn’t interest with the reason behind my appearance?”

 

Taecyeon open his eyes, and yawning, then he sit in the bed, facing Chansung, “It must be important right?”

Chansung nod his head, his expression become serious, “Yoobin noona will coming tomorrow!!”. Both of their eyed widened.

“Jjinjja?”

Chansung nod his head again, “She come because hearing our behavior hyung, and your problem with khunnie hyung and Yuri noona”. He looks frightened. Taecyeon can’t do anything except pat his dongsaeng shoulders, “What should we do?”

“Oppa, I’ll back tonight”, Krystal come out from bathroom, said seductive tone.

“Don’t”, Taecyeon almost whisper, “Don’t come. Or you’ll be the dead meat”

------

Chansung will stayed at his own apartment and will be ‘normal’ boy. Taecyeon also, he won’t go to the club and make love with the girls. Taecyeon come out from his room after he smelt a something delicious.

“Hyung, go eat”, Chansung smile widely in the kitchen, after prepared a meal.

Taecyeon walk to the dining table and sit, waiting Chansung serve the meals,”breakfast in 11A.M?”

 “I made it”. Taecyeon glared,at Chansung while chewing his meals, “Ok, chinese restaurant made it”. Chansung pouted.

The two brothers having a good breaksfast after didn’t meet about 4 month. Well, they are just step brother, Yoobin too. The three of them have different mother, but one father. But they caring and loving each other. Yoobin as a oldest always protect her brother, even from her mother. Her mother didn’t like Taecyeon and Chansung, especially Taecyeon.

“Hyung, Khunnie hyung called you about an hours ago to pick Mason-goon from the school”, Chansung chewing his meal.

“WHAT?”, Taecyeon looked shocked. He stand up immediately and run to his room for quick bath and go straight for his car.

Chansung pouted, “Why he is an hurry?”, and eat his meals again. "I will finished his meal". He take a Taecyeon meal.