Chapter 9

Our Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Should we bring the red one or the blue one?” Moonbyul showed her wife the twins matching dress. They are now busy packing their luggages for their trip to Australia.

 

“Both” Yongsun shortly answered.

 

“I think so too right” Moonbyul put the dress beside the twins luggage.

 

They have about 3 more days before their flight to Australia but Yongsun said it is better to pack early because they are packing for 4 people. They wanted to make sure that they bring every necessities needed.

 

“This Teletubbies diaper bag or that Chanel diaper bag?” Yongsun asked her wife.

 

“Since i will be the one who is going to carry it. Chanel please” Yup Moonbyul wanted to look stylish despite it only is a diaper bag.

 

Moonbyul is in charge with the twins luggage while Yongsun do the packing for herself and Moonbyul.

 

“Yong, I’m sooo exciteddd. This is like our first trip overseas together with the twins right?”

 

“Hmm” Yongsun shortly answered her wife again.

 

“Yong.. are you okay?”

 

“Yeah, just tired”

 

“You sure?”

 

“Yeah no worries” She flashed her warm smile so that her wife will stop worrying.

 

“And we are donnee!” Moonbyul excitedly said after she done zipping their luggages. One for the twins one for the parents and one diapers bag. Definitely lots of things to bring because of the toddlers.

 

“3 more days yeay!”

 

“Let’s sleep before the twins wake up” They finished everything at 2 in the morning. They are only able to pack when the twins have fall asleep.

 

The Next Day

 

Hectic morning in the Moon Household because apparently they all woke up late that morning. Yongsun is not feeling well that explain why all of them are late.

 

Moonbyul is busy getting the twins ready for daycare while Yongsun just finished showered.

 

“Yong, you sure you can continue working today?” Moonbyul worriedly asked her wife.

 

“Yeah no worries..” Yongsun weakly said.

 

“You know that you can take a leave today right? Today is last day before your one week holidays” Moonbyul walked to her wife with both twins in her arms.

 

“It is the last class anyway with the kids before new year break. I only have 2 class today. I will head back after I’m done” Yongsun said trying to reassure her wife that everything is going to be alright.

 

“If you said so, I’ll drive the kids to daycare today okay?”

 

Yongsun meekly nodded her head smiling looking at her daughters.

 

“Okay, Wheenie Hyejinnie now kiss mummy goodbye. Anything let me know okay baby? Bye we love you” The twins and Moonbyul pecked their queen’s cheek and left for daycare.

 

“You can do this Kim Yongsun!” Yongsun cheered herself. She took out paracetamol from the kitchen cabinet and took 2 pieces to help with her headache.

 

At The Daycare

 

“Let’s go we have arrived!” Moonbyul first picked Hyejin out and gives her to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter