Chapter 33

Our Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This is like the third time she came to the emergency room because of this sudden fever” the doctor informed Yongsun on the condition of her wife. “All of the symptoms is the same too before she was brought to the emergency room”

 

“Third time?!” Yongsun said shocked because this is her first time learning of this news. Her wife never tell her anything about going to the emergency room or anything.

 

“Yes unnie, she went to the emergency before this too, one during her outstation work at Jeju and another one is when she is required to be at Busan for some event” Seulgi answered her sister in law question.

 

After knowing that Monbyul is down with a sudden fever, Yongsun called Yonghee to look after her kid and called Seulgi to help her bring Moonbyul to the hospital. Seulgi after knowing what caused her sister to caught this sudden fever immediately bring her to the usual hospital where Moonbyul have her own doctor who always look after her cases.

 

“Why didn’t I know about this..” Yongsun regretfully said while looking at her wife who is lying on the hospital bed.

 

“We need to monitor her some more, Mrs Moon might need to stay here for the night for us to easily monitor her development”

 

“Can I actually know what happen with my wife?”

 

“Sure Mrs Moon, I’ll let my nurse know about her condition and have her transfer to one of our private room. You can wait for me in front of my office room, I’ll explain everything when I’m done” The doctor then excuse himself to settled everything involving Moonbyul.

 

“Seulgi…”

 

“Yes unnie?”

 

“Why didn’t you tell me about this??” Yongsun asked sadly looking at her sister in law.

 

Seulgi look at her sister in law solemn face feeling sorry for hiding such conditions from the older girl. She promised her sister not to tell anyone about her condition, about her trauma from what had happen to her and the twins before this.

 

She was fine, Moonbyul was fine that is until something or someone trigger her about beach, drowning and dying. Anything related to the said word would trigger her nightmare and she will not be able to sleep at night, the next morning she will wake up with cold sweat and high fever.

 

The first time it happen, she was having her outstation work at Jeju.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Mrs Moon, this is the place where we are going to hold our festival with Jeju Entertainment. They wanted it to be right beside the beach so that we can hear the wave crashing while enjoying the performances by our special artists” Her staff explained everything to her. He is the one charge in planning and making sure the event run smoothly.

 

She could hear it, the sound of waves crashing onto the shore. She could feel her heart beating loudly against her chest but she just push back all of the bad thoughts and focus on the briefing made by her staff.

 

“Unnie you okay?” Seulgi asked her sister after seeing her not being able to focus on what was briefed by the manager. She could see her sister clutching onto the hem of her dress shirt tightly with beads of sweats on her forehead.

 

“Mrs Moon?”

 

“I’m okay Sandeul don’t mind me” Moonbyul brushed off her assistant and walked to her staff at the front stage of the venue.

 

“I don’t think Mrs Moon is fine..” Sandeul worriedly said to Seulgi. Seulgi nodded her head agreeing with the older guys and decided to just watch closely on her sister.

 

Everything was fine and going smoothly with the briefing almost coming to an end when suddenly they could hear someone shouting from the beach.

 

“HELP ME!! MY SON!!” The woman frantically called for help. Not far from the shore they could see someone flailing his arm trying to get out of the water.

 

Moonbyul saw what happen and sudden gush of memories come crashing into her mind and she can feel her hands shaking from the memories.

 

“Help her…”

 

“Pardon Mrs Moon?”

 

“Help her..”

 

“Unnie what are you saying?”

 

“I SAID SOMEONE FIND HELP FOR HER!” She lashed out to her sister while shakily trying to breaths right. She clutched onto her shirt tightly trying to get the bad memories out of her head.

 

“UNNIE!” Seulgi immediately went beside her sister and help her to sit at one of the chair in the venue. “Unnie look at me look at me!” Seulgi frantically said holding onto h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter