Chapter 2

Our Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning

 

Yongsun is at the kitchen making breakfast for the family. Hair tied in bun still in her bear pajamas that Moonbyul bought for her. Fried eggs and sausages for Moonbyul and herself. Porridge for the twins.

 

The twins can be seen sitting in their baby chair at dining table playing with empty cup and plate while babbling some incoherent baby words. Both are now looking extremely cute in their matching shirts and shorts. Their Moonbyul umma love matching their outfits because according to her they will look extremely cute in them.

 

Done with shower, Moonbyul straightaway walk to the kitchen where her wife is busy cooking for them. She back hugged her beloved wife and kiss her chubby cheek.

 

“Morning Yong, thank you for helping me last night” Moonbyul lovely said while snuggling closer on her wife’s neck.

 

“Morning baby, are you sure that you can look over them today?” Yongsun turned and faces her wife. Worry can be seen on her face.

 

“Aish you don’t have to worry. Now, let me continue with this and you go shower. You smell.. emm...” Moonbyul playfully make face and push her wife upstair.

 

“Yah yah!” Yongsun smack her wife’s back and go upstair to shower. Chorong will come to pick her up after picking Irene at her house. They have been bestfriends since college. Different course but they just clicked when they first met in the dance club meeting. And this three bestfriend just happen to be staying near each other after they all settled down with their significant others.

 

Their kids usually play with each other once a month when they did their monthly catching up sessions at one of their place. The oldest is Chorong and Eunji son who is now 5 years old. Their second is a cute daughter who is the same age as the twins. Irene and Seulgi son is 4 years old and their second son is the same age as the twins. Can you imagine the bestfriend being pregnant at the same time? Trouble in paradise.

 

Wheein and Hyejin are born 10 minutes apart. Moon Wheein came out first looking a lot like her Yongsun mummy and 10 minutes later Moon Hyejin came out looking a lot like her Moonbyul umma. The twins have became their pride and joy since they are born. They strengthened the love that their parents have.

 

Flashback

 

“Congratulations Mrs Moon, you’re expecting a twins!”

 

Yongsun being shocked had tears pooling in her eyes. They have been doing this treatment to get a baby for a year already. They are only expecting a baby but it turns out to be babies that is growing inside of her.

 

“Are you serious? Have you checked twice?”

 

“Yes Mrs Moon. Positive, it is a twins. Congratulations” The doctor smiled.

 

“Thank you doctor thank you. Can’t wait to go home and tell my wife about this” Yongsun excitedly said and shakes hand with the doctor.

 

She drive straight to her wife office as she is too eager to let her other half know about the news. She did not tell Moonbyul that she is going to the hospital today to do a check up. 

 

“Baby, thank you for existing inside of me.” Yongsun softly said while touching her still flat stomach. On her way she stopped by the baby shop to buy something to surprise her wife.

 

She got two pairs of cute baby shoes to indicate that they are having a twins. Putting both shoes in a box she then placed the baby scan image on top of it. Excited to give it to her wife she hurriedly drive to Moonbyul’s office.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter