Chapter 22

Our Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Byul.. baby..” Yongsun reach to the right side of the bed only to find it empty. She slowly open her eyes adjusting to the sudden light entering her eyes, she lurk at the clock on the bedside table.

 

“7.30 am”

 

“Urghh” Yongsun push herself up and make her way out of their bedroom in search of her missing wife. “Why are you sleeping outside?” Yongsun ask to no one after seeing her wife sleeping on the sofa with Hyejin sleeping on her chest.

 

“Byul.. wake up..” Yongsun tap her wife’s shoulder in order to wake the younger girl up. “Byul.. why are you sleeping here?”

 

“Huh?” Moonbyul open her eyes feeling confused at the moment. “Oh.. Hyejin cried last night and won’t let me go”

 

“Really?” Yongsun then took the sleeping Hyejin from her wife and cradled her in her arms. “Aigoo mummy didn’t hear you crying huh?” She peck her daughter’s cheek and bring her to the twins’ room. Wheein is still sleeping soundly on her side of the bed. She let Hyejin continue her sleep on the bed and went out to look at her wife again.

 

Moonbyul are now sitting upright on the sofa but she still have her eyes close. Feeling too sleepy because of lack of sleep. Hyejin woke up around 3am last night asking for her mum. She tried everything that she can do so that Hyejin could fall back to sleep but to no avail the younger girl did not want to close her eyes. She stopped crying after being picked up by her mother but when her mother try to get her back to sleep Hyejin shook her head and point her fingers to her toys. So Moonbyul spent the rest of the night playing with Hyejin before both of them finally fell asleep on the sofa.

 

“Aigoo poor my baby, why didn’t you wake me up?”

 

Moonbyul only shake her head too tired to even open .

 

“Sleep some more Byul, we have around 2 more hours before we depart to Rottnest Island. I’ll call room service for our breakfast okay?” Yongsun pull her wife up and push her to their shared bedroom.

 

Yongsun get herself ready for the day, right after she finished her shower she heard one of her daughter crying from the other room. Upon entering the room, she saw the already awake Hyejin and crying Wheein at her side.

 

“Now, why is my Wheenie crying?”

 

“Umma..” Wheein open her arms wide wanting to be lift by her mother.

 

“Good morning baby, why are you crying huh?” Yongsun pinch her daughter cheek and wipe her tears away. “We are going to the island today!” Yongsun excitedly said.

 

Hyejin clap her hand and get off the bed following her mummy out of the room. They lounge around the living room watching some cartoons together. Yongsun have called for room service and are now waiting for their breakfast to arrive.

 

“B I N G O, B I N G O, B I N G O and bingo was his name-o!”

 

“Yong?” Moonbyul drag her feet to the living room after hearing loud noise coming from the living room.

 

“Oh you’re awake?”

 

“Yeah I heard you singing with the kids, and now I can’t go back to sleep”

 

“Did we bother your sleep?” Yongsun worriedly said. She knew too well not to disturb her wife sleep.

 

“Nahh it is okay, time to wake up anyway” Moonbyul sat beside her daughter and lay her head on her lap. Wheein took her small hand to pat her mother’s head softly.

 

Few hours later..

“Why the need to bring that small luggage?”

 

“Oh, we are going to stay there for one night”

 

“Really???”

 

“Yes baby, we have a lot of things to be done at the island, you’ll be surprise”

 

“You really go all out this holiday huh?”

 

“Of course only the best for Moon Byul Yi”

 

“Are we ready to go Mrs Moon?” Mr Edward their driver interrupt them.

 

“Yes let’s go!” Yongsun excitedly said getting inside the car to get to Elizabeth Quay. Their ferry is set to depart at 10am.

 

Getting inside the ferry, the family got on their seat that is located at the second floor of the ferry. This is the twins first time riding a ferry so Yongsun have prepared everything in case the twins get seasick.

 

“How long till we get to Rottnest Island?” Moonbyul asked her wife after they are seated on their place. Hyejin is comfortably sitting on her umma’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter