Chapter 40

Our Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hmmm Wilson stop”

 

Sleepy Hyejin push her dog away trying to get more sleep. They slept a little bit late last night and it’s weekend. They are free to sleep anytime they want if they have no school the next day. She played all night with her sister.

 

“Stoppp I’m sleepy” She said in her small voice trying to get Wilson off her bed. The small dog continue Hyejin on her face trying his best to get his owner attention.

 

“Okay okay I’m up!” Hyejin frustratedly said rubbing her eyes before glaring at her poor dog. “What do you want from me?”

 

Wilson cower in fear before proceeding to sit on Hyejin’s laps. He then made himself comfortable on her owner’s laps continuing his sleep there.

 

“You came and disrupt my sleep only for you to sleep on my laps?!”

 

“Why are you so loud so early in the morning Hyejinnie?” Her twin sister said annoyed that her peaceful sleep have been bothered.

 

“I’m sorry unnie, Wilson came and apparently he needed some attention from me”

 

“What time is it now?”

 

“10.30 in the morning…” Hyejin squint her eyes trying to see the clock on top of their door. “Wait.. what is that unnie?”

 

“Huh? What?”

 

“There at the door”

 

Wheein turn around so that she can see the thing that her sister is pointing at.

 

“Good morning babies! Read here!” Is what was written on the paper. “Unnie, why don’t you go and check that out. I can’t move because of Wilson…”

 

“Urghh” Wheein groaned because now she can no longer continue with her sleep. “This better be good”

 

“Good morning sunshine, we have some surprise for both of you. But first you have to complete some riddle before you can see what the surprise is! Follow all of the instructions in order and we hope you two are happy with the surprise! We’ll see you two soon! –Love, mummy and umma” Wheein read to herself all of the content in the paper.

 

“Mummy and umma have some surprise for us”

 

“Really? What is it?”

 

“It is a surprise Hyejinnie, how should I know..”

 

“How do we know what it is?”

 

“Mummy write here that we have to complete the riddle made by them. It is said here that first we have to go to the place where we are most happy”

 

“And where is that?” Hyejin dumbly asked.

 

“Jinnie please think together with me!”

 

“Okay sorry sorry, hmmm where is the place that we are most happy?”

 

 

Last night

“Are you sure they can settle all this?? riddle right after they wake up some more??”

 

“I’m sure Wheein is going to try her best to complete everything before the cloud turn dark again. We could trust our first born on this” Moonbyul said confidently.

 

Both of them decide to tell the kids during weekend by doing some sort of treasure hunting game. This is the bright idea of Moonbyul that Yongsun eventually have to agree with it because she did not have any idea on how to tell the twins about her pregnancy.

 

“Knowing Hyejin, I’m sure she is going to pass everything to Wheein. She’s going to just enjoy the sweet moment of victory” Moonbyul jokingly said.

 

“Hey that’s our daughter you’re talking about… and guess whom she takes that trait after?”

 

“Hmm not me?”

 

“Then you are saying it’s me?” Yongsun asked with a slightly higher voice.

 

“No no, just joking baby. It’s me I’m the lazy one in this house, and it happen that our baby decided to follow that bad trait. Bad Byulie..” Moonbyul then smack herself in the arm.

 

“You’re silly..”

 

“Yeap, and you love this silly”

 

“Who said?”

 

“You don’t love me anymore????” Moonbyul dramatically clutched her shirt pretending to be hurt by her wife’s statement.

 

“I will if you did not finish that treasure hunting thingy faster, I’m sleepy and I need my human pillow to sleep…”

 

“Aye aye capt!”

 

 

Back to current time

 

“Wilson and Ggomo’s room!!” Hyejin suddenly shout.

 

“OMG yes our playroom! We always play there with them and we are the happiest when we are in that room with umma and mummy!”

 

“Let’s go unnie” Hyejin slowly put Wilson away and ran towards the door not forgetting to pull her unnie’s hand.

 

“Slowly Jinnie, or you’re going to fall” Wheein warned her twin sister.

 

“We must finish this fast if we want to know what umma and mummy want to surprise us!!”

 

Arriving at their playroom, they look around trying to find anything thing that looks like a clue for them to know what they should do next. Hyejin look over Wilson and Ggomo’s small bed where they rest after long day of playing while Wheein search over another corner of the room where they usually play house there.

 

“Have you found it yet Hyejinnie??”

 

“Not yet unnie, do you think it is the same paper like before?”

 

“I don’t know… I thi-“

 

“FOUND IT!!” Hyejin shout while holding to another A4 paper that their mother had put in between their toys.

 

“What does it says?”

 

“Wow! Can’t believe you managed to find me here! Now head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter