Chapter 10

Our Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kim Yongsun please” Moonbyul urgently asked the nurse from the emergency station counter.

 

“May I know what’s your relationship with the patient?”

 

“Her wife” Moonbyul sternly said.

 

“Bed 8 in emergency miss”

 

“Okay thank you” Moonbyul run her way to the said bed only to be seeing her wife lying down on bed with IV drip line on her wrist. Her heart dropped a little looking at her wife tired face.

 

“Aigoo Yong...” She feels sad seeing her wife lying there on the hospital bed.

 

“You’re Miss Kim guardian?” One of the doctor that is working in the emergency greet her.

 

“I’m her wife, Moonbyul” She shakes hand with the doctor.

 

“Oh alright, regarding to Miss-“

 

“Mrs Moon”

 

“Sorry, regarding to Mrs Moon condition, she just happen to have a very high fever and dehydration. We are going to insert one bag of IV drip and she can be discharge after this bag finish” The doctor explain everything to Moonbyul before excusing herself.

 

“Baby?” Yongsun hoarse voice can be heard.

 

“Yong! Gosh I’m so worried” Moonbyul dashed forward and sit beside her wife. She hold her wife’s free hand and kissed the back of it.

 

“Sorry to make you worry..” Yongsun touch her wife face and caresses it slowly.

 

“It’s okay. The doctor said it is nothing serious and you can be discharge today after finishing that bag of IV”

 

“Don’t you have meetings today?”

 

“Baby nonsense, work can wait. You’re much more important than that! Furthermore, I have asked my little sister to take over all of my meetings”

 

“Sorry..” Yongsun quietly said feeling guilty for falling sick.

 

“Yong... Don’t be sorry, it’s not like you choose to be sick okay? And you, you know that you’re sick but you still want to go to work. I already told you to just take a leave right?”

 

“I took pracetamol this morning after breakfast so i thought i can manage. But when i was about to pick up the tray at cafeteria i out” Yongsun explained what have happen to her wife.

 

Moonbyul kissed her wife’s forehead and brushed her hair backward. She look lovingly at her wife and caresses her cheek.

 

“Please get well soon.. I can’t bear seeing you here on this bed in this hospital. It doesn’t feel right..” Moonbyul say sadly.

 

Few hours later, Yongsun is done with one bag of IV drip and the couple make their way out of the hospital. Yongsun’s fever is still there but not as high as when she fainted that afternoon.

 

“We go and pick the twins up at Irene unnie and Seulgi’s place then we go back home” Moonbyul informed her wife when they are inside the car.

 

“Why are they with Irene and Seulgi?”

 

“My sister could not go and pick them up because of meetings so I asked Irene unnie to pick them up for me since she work near the daycare centre”

 

The drive to Irene and Seulgi’s place took about 30 minutes from the hospital. Hyejin is playing with the boys while Wheein is sleeping when they arrived at the place.

 

“Unnie I’m sorry for asking you such a sudden favor” Moonbyul apologetically said to Irene.

 

“Nahh, you know that you can always ask for our help. It is not a big deal”

 

“Wheenie Hyejinnie, let’s go back home!” Moonbyul excitedly said to her kids. Hyejin giggles loudly feeling excited looking at her mother. She have her arms up in the air waiting to be pick up by their mother.

 

Moonbyul pick Hyejin up first and bring her to the car where Yongsun is waiting for them. She then went inside to pick her other daughter who is sleeping soundly at the sofa.

 

Wheein plumped her face at the crook of her mother neck and hug her mother tight. Clingy Whee is back.

 

“You must be sleepy hah” Moonbyul caresses her daughter hair and walk back to her car. She got both of the twins strapped in their car seat.

 

“Thank you unnie for helping us”

 

“No worries, you Yong, get well soon and pleaseee take care okay?” Irene worriedly said to her bestfriend.

 

“Okay” 

 

Arriving home, Yongsun immediately showered and went to the kitchen to prepare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter