Chapter 36

Our Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“YONG!!”

 

“Yeah??!”

 

“WHEN ARE THEY COMING??!”

 

“3PM like usual baby!”

 

“Oh okay”

 

It is Saturday and they are going to have their usual family gathering with Irene and Chorong’s family. This month they decided to carry out the gathering at the Moon households to someway help Moonbyul to recover and forget about her trauma. It has been few days since she was discharged from the hospital, Moonbyul no longer have nightmares. Yongsun are now able to sleep without having to worry about her wife suddenly screaming in the middle of the night.

 

Moonbyul are now at their backyard preparing the fire for their barbeque dinner later. They are going to have barbeque with wrap, kimchi stew and other sides. Chorong and Eunji are going to come with fried chicken from their favorite chicken stall and Irene and Seulgi are going to come with desserts.

 

“Is everything ready baby?” Yongsun came outside in her apron with a pot of kimchi stew in her hands. They have a whole table setup on their backyard enough for three family.

 

“A little bit then we can start grilling all the meats, where are the others?”

 

“Chorong and family is on their way already, Irene still waiting for their dessert to be done”

 

“Cool, where is the twins?” Moonbyul said still struggling to light up the fire. She have two torch in her hands to help burn the charcoal faster.

 

“Inside helping me with the coleslaw..” Yongsun said wiping the sweat off her wife’s face. “Or more like making a mess while I did the coleslaw..”

 

The couple laugh after Yongsun’s remarked.

 

“Mummy! Aunty Chorong and Eunji is hereee!!”

 

The couple turned their head towards her daughter who just shouted announcing the arrival of their bestfriend.

 

“Can you help mummy and let them in for us Wheeinie?”

 

“Alrighty mummy!” Wheein run to their front door to let the couple and their kids in.

 

“Hello Wheeinie!” Eunji said ruffling the girl hair. She have her sleeping daughter in her arms. “Can Eunbi sleep in your room?”

 

“Yes sure aunty, come I show you the way” Wheein gesture her aunt to follow her upstairs towards her shared bedroom with Hyejin.

 

“Chorongie!” Yongsun said right after she saw her bestfriend coming out to their backyard.

 

Chorong come with plastic bags in both her hands. Both plastic consist of their favorite fried chicken.

 

“Yong, it has been long I missed you guys” They then shared a hug. Because of their own busy schedule they are not able to meet regularly and can only rely on their monthly gathering.

 

“How you doing Byul?” The older girl asked her bestfriend’s wife who is busy flipping the meat on the grill.

 

“Just like how you’re seeing me right now unnie, doing just fineee”

 

“Glad to hear that Byul”

 

“Where is Eunwoo and Eunbi?” Yongsun asked after not seeing both the children of her friend.

 

“Eunwoo have football practice, he will finish at 6. Eunbi is sleeping in the twins’ room” Eunji answered. She just came out after putting her baby daughter upstairs to let her continue with her sweet sleep.

 

“Hey Eunji!”

 

“Hey boss!” Eunji playfully said. “How you doing boss?”

 

“You brat! I’m doing just fine, I hope everything is fine too at the office without me”

 

“Of course everything is fine, you have the bestest team in the company”

 

“Ehem we don’t need any work related conversation here” Yongsun said after listening to both her wife and her friend’s talk.

 

“Sorry” Both of them sheepishly said.

 

“How are you doing unnie?” Eunji asked the older girl. She took one of the tong to help her with the meat.

 

“Never felt better”

 

“How about your nightmares?”

 

“Nightmares no more”

 

“Good to hear that, can’t wait to see you back at the office. We miss our CEO”

 

“Yeah my little sister have been complaining about how hard it is to handle you guys without me, I need to come back sooner so that nothing bad will happen to the company” Moonbyul chuckled remembering her little sister Seulgi whining about their workers.

 

“GOOD EVENING EVERYONE!!” All of the adults turned their head towards the back door. Seulgi waved her hand with her son Taehyun in her arms. The 8 years old boy who is that same age as the twins shows her cheeky smile while waving his arm following his mother.

 

“Seul!” Yongsun said walking towards the younger girl to give her a hug. She then took the plastic bag from her bestfriend Irene’s hand.

 

“Let me put this inside the refrigerator, it is not the time for dessert yet”

 

“Hello aunty Chorong, where is hyung?” Irene and Seulgi’s oldest son Jaehyun asked after not seeing any sign of the older boy in the house.

 

“He is out for football practice, but don’t worry he is going to finish by 6. Then you will be able to play with him okay?”

 

“Yeay! It has been long, I missed hyung…”

 

“Aww baby, now why don’t you go inside and play with your brother and the twins aight?” Irene said to her son.

 

“Okay mummy!” The 9 years old boy answered cheerfully before making his way inside to play with the twins and his brother Taehyun.

 

Seulgi immediately made her way towards the fireplace where Moonbyul and Eunji are both busy flipping the meat while talking about work. Despite their wives sending disapproving look to them for talking about works, they just do not mind them at all.

 

“Seriously you guys?”

 

“What??” Moonbyul and Eunji both asked.

 

“You guys are seriously going to talk about work while we are hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter