Chapter 15

Our Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s 10 in the morning. Sounds of bird chirping can be heard outside of the Moon Households. The house is still calm and silence. The couple are still seen sleeping on their bed with their back facing each other. The twins have already woken up but surprisingly they are still on their bed playing with each other. As if understanding that their parents need to rest more before their flight on the evening.

 

Their flight is scheduled at 4pm. From Incheon International Airport straight to Perth Airport. Their flight durations is scheduled to be 12 hours long since it is a direct flight. Yongsun decided to choose direct flight because it would be hassle to have transit with the twins.

 

Moonbyul stir in her sleep and stretch her hand out to pick her phone up. After looking at the clock she turn and look on her right only to see the back side of her wife. She moves closer and snuggle to her wife.

 

“Yong..”

 

“Hmmm”

 

“Yong....”

 

“Hmmm”

 

“Yong...”

 

“Hmmmmmm” Yongsun answered longer feeling annoyed with her wife.

 

“Yonggg”

 

“What Byul?” Yongsun sleepily answer her.

 

“Good morning”

 

“Hmmm”

 

Moonbyul release her hold from her wife and moves away from her.

 

Upon losing the warmth of her wife on her back, Yongsun turn to look at Moonbyul only to witness the younger girl pouting her lips. Yongsun cracked a smile and move closer pulling her wife into her arms.

 

“Why are you being such a big baby so early in the morning?”

 

Yongsun cupped her wife’s cheeks and squish it so that her wife will stop pouting her lips.

 

“Stop pouting your lips, you are not cute” Yongsun jokingly said.

 

“Yonnnggg” Moonbyul whined wanting to releases her wife’s hands from her cheeks.

 

“I’m just joking just joking you’re the cutest hamster ever exist” Yongsun then peck her wife on the cheek. “Good morning my big baby. What time is it now?”

 

“10.30 already..”

 

“Oh, what time is Uncle Kim picking us up?”

 

Uncle Kim or Mr Kim is Moonbyul’s family driver that have been working for her father from when she is still small.

 

“I told him that our flight is at 4, so he said he will be in front of our house at 12pm sharp”

 

“Looks like we have to get up now if we don’t want to be late”

 

Yongsun was about to push herself up when Moonbyul pulled her back onto the bed.

 

“Let’s cuddle for 5 more minutes pleaseee” Moonbyul shows off her puppy eyes.

 

“Aish” Yongsun gives up and they cuddled for five more minutes.

 

Their peaceful cuddle time are interrupted by the sound of small foots running towards their room. Their small giggles can be heard from the hallway. Since the couple did not close their door it is easier for the twins to get in their parents room.

 

“Mamama” “mimimi” The twins said simultaneously. They climb the bed and get on top of their parents. Yongsun and Moonbyul pretend that they are still sleeping and close their eyes tightly.

 

“Mimi!” Hyejin excitedly said and pat her mummy’s face. She then left sloppy kisses on her mother’s cheek.

 

Wheein goes in between her mothers who is cuddling and push herself in. She look at her umma face and smack her hard on the face.

 

“Wheenie!” Moonbyul said feeling shocked with what her daughter just did.

 

Wheein small laugh can be heard and this made Yongsun giggle looking at her wife’s flustered face.

 

“Told you that we have to get up, serv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter