Chapter 28

Our Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yong.. wake up…”

 

“Hmmm do not disturb please..”

 

“Yong… wake uppp”

 

“What Byul?” Yongsun look at her wife on the other side of the bed eyes half open.

 

“Wake uppp!”

 

“It’s Saturday Byul whyyy”

 

“Today is the day, have you forgot?”

 

“What day is today supposed to be Byul…”

 

“LOTTE WORLD!”

 

“Oh?!” Yongsun immediately sit straight on their bed. “What time is it now?”

 

“Its 8.30 in the morning Kim Yongsun-ssi. Come let’s have breakfast first, the twins are waiting for you”

 

“You prepared our breakfast?”

 

“Yes Kim Yongsun-ssi. Now let’s go and eat, then we can get ready for Lotte World!” Moonbyul pulled her wife up and push her to the bathroom so that she can freshen up.

 

 

“Good morning my babies!” Yongsun cheerfully greet her daughters who is patiently waiting for her on their dining table. She took her seat opposite of the twins not forgetting to leave a peck on their cheek before sitting.

 

“Guess who did all this?” Moonbyul asked her wife right after taking her sit beside Yongsun.

 

Yongsun look at her wife who is pouting her lips towards the twins indicating that they did all of the works in preparing the breakfast.

 

“Really?”

 

“Yeah they woke me up at 7 in the morning so that I can help them prepared this breakfast special for mummy they said”

 

“Thank you… you two are the best” Yongsun said to her daughters. Wheein and Hyejin have smile plastered on their face.

 

“Ehem, how about me?”

 

“You too sweetheart you too” Yongsun then proceed to pinch her wife’s cheek. “Now, let’s eat!”

 

The twins prepared waffle with sliced strawberry and whipped cream on top for breakfast. Moonbyul did all the mixing and the twins did the rest. Of course with a closed observation from their umma. The kitchen is in a mess but they managed to do their breakfast without any accident. The twins work well together in the kitchen that it surprised their umma.

 

“This is sooo good!” Yongsun exclaimed after taking a bite out of the waffle.

 

“Wheenie and Hyejinnie cook this!”

 

“This is soo good, now I can ask for you two to help me in the kitchen”

 

“No problem mummy!” Hyejin playfully salute and continue digging in her breakfast.

 

“We go out today right umma?”

 

“Where Wheenie?”

 

“You forgot?” Wheein face dropped hearing her mother asking as if forgetting what they are supposed to do today.

 

“Of course not, after we are done with breakfast we’ll go straight to Lotte World okay?”

 

“Yeay love you!”

 

“Yah you only love me when it benefited you huh?”

 

“Wheenie everyday love mummy and umma” She shows off her dimple in hope that her mother will not get mad at her. Who can when she is acting all cute like that anyway?

 

 

“We are here!” Moonbyul shouted after parking her car. The twins get out of the car excited to finally be able to play in Lotte World. They always saw Lotte World advertisement or heard their friend stories about the theme park. The couple wanted to bring the twins but schedule are tight that they often delay their visit to the theme park.

 

“Wait wait” Yongsun said getting out of the car. Moonbyul took their bag pack from the trunk.

 

“Why is this so heavy?”

 

“Water bottles and some snacks”

 

“We can just buy inside” Moonbyul whined.

 

“No complaining let’s go”

 

The twins held their mummy hands and walk to the front gate of the theme park. Wheein on her mother’s right and Hyejin on the left. They excitedly make their way to the theme park. Moonbyul managed to snap a few pictures of her small family from behind with her smartphone.

 

Knowing that the park is going to be packed because it’s Saturday, Moonbyul purchased an express ticket for them so that they will not have to wait long in line.

 

“Hye, welcome to Lotte World! I hope you enjoy your day here” The ticket attendant greeted them flashing her smile.

 

“Thank you beautiful unnie!” Hyejin said after passing the ticket booth.

 

“Now, where should we go first?”

 

“Umma there there!” Wheein point at the carousel not far from the front gate. Moonbyul took her daughter hand and bring them to the carousel.

 

“Should we get on it too?” Yongsun asked her wife.

 

“Yes Yongsun-ssi”

 

“Okay Moonbyul-ssi” The couple laugh at their own silly behavior.

 

“Umma they open already” Hyejin pulled her mother to the entrance gate of the carousel.

 

“Hye welcome! You can choose to sit anywhere you want. Please make sure to fasten the safety belt so that you won’t fall down okay little one?”

 

“Let’s sit here” Moonbyul lift Wheein up and set her on one of the horse before strapping the safety belt around her daughter’s hip. Yongsun did the same on Hyejin who is sitting right beside her twin sister. They excitedly look at one another because this is their first time to actually be in a theme park.

 

“Babies, look here!” Moonbyul pulled out her smartphone to take some pictures of the twins and her wife. The carousel moves and horse that they are sitting on bounce up and down following the music that is playing along. Yongsun and Moonbyul stand beside their daughter to make sure that they did not fall.

 

“Mummy this is funnn!” Hyejin exclaimed loudly.

 

“Should we do this more often?” Yongsun asked her daughter.

 

“Yes!”

 

“If you promise us that you are going to behave and do well in school. Umma and mummy is going to bring you to place like this more okay?”

 

“Promise!” The twins reply simultaneously.

 

 

“Can we try that umma?” Wheein tugged on her mother shirt while pointing at the kids bumper car section.

 

“Let’s go there and look okay”

 

The twins can basically play everything that is for kids but some games require them to measure their height. The twins are actually tall for their age but Wheein is slightly on the shorter side.

 

“Stand here cutie, we see if you can play okay?” The staff usher Wheein and Hyejin to stand in front of the measuring board. “Yeay both of you can enter!”

 

“Yeay!” The twins cheer happily.

 

“Wheeinie hold your sister hand okay? Wait in line, we will be there looking at you”

 

“Okay umma” The twins reply simultaneously.

 

“Don’t they have this one for us?”

 

“What Yong?”

 

“This game, is it only for kids?”

 

“I don’t know maybe there is one for adults. We have to look around. Why? You want to play?”

 

“Yesss pleaseee. Remember that one time we went to Jeonju for double date with Chorong and Eunji? We play this for 3 rounds!”

 

“Oh I almost break my back playing this bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter