Chapter 3

Our Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present time

 

“Come Wheeinie open your mouth aahh” Moonbyul put the spoon in front of her first born. The cute little girl open and giggle after eating the porridge fed by her umma.

 

Hyejin smack her empty plate loudly wanting to get the attention of her umma so that she will get a spoon of porridge too.

 

“Aigoo our Hyegi is hungry is it?” Moonbyul then proceed to fed her other kid. Both of the baby can feed themselves but you know what will happen when 2 and a half years old baby tried to fed themselves? Yup the table eat more than their mouth.

 

“Why didn’t you wait for me?” Yongsun sulked and sit beside her wife.

 

“I wanted to wait but I can’t bear looking at their puppy eyes. They must be hungry I’m sorry” Moonbyul apologetically said looking at her wife.

 

“Here your fried eggs and sausages. You eat first before Chorong unnie arrive” The younger woman passed her wife the plate containing her wife’s favorite 4 fried eggs and sausages.

 

Moonbyul continue feeding their babies while playing with them. The twins can get very cheeky sometimes that their mummy and umma cannot help but to only smile adoring their cute face. The situation that morning at the dining table is so calm. It is as if the kids would not make any trouble that day.

 

“Baby ahhh” Yongsun put her spoon in front of her wife mouth. Because Moonbyul is busy feeding the twins she is not able to eat her own foods. Yongsun knew so well that Moonbyul won’t be able to eat peacefully after she left. She better eat now if she do not want to starve later.

 

DING DONG

 

“Oh unnie must be here already” Moonbyul was about to stand up when her wife stopped her for doing so.

 

“Look after them, I’ll open the door okay?” Yongsun then kiss her wife’s temple and proceed to the front door.

 

“Heylo girlfriends! You’re early I haven’t been able to play with the kids yet” Yongsun make a sad face.

 

“Hello, today is supposed to be your free day without them” Irene said pushing Yongsun out of her way. They then entered the house without waiting for the house owner to invite them in.

 

“Annyeong babies your favorite aunty is hereeee!!” Irene said loudly while walking towards the twins.

 

“How sure is she that she’s the favorite one?” Chorong snickered shaking her head.

 

Hyejin jumped up and down upon seeing Irene. She really love it when Irene play with her. She have this soft spot for her Aunty Irene. Irene pick her up and spun her around.

 

“Aigoo our Hyegi is getting rounder now ha” Irene huff after putting Hyejin back on her baby chair. Hyejin giggles looking at her aunty.

 

“She eats a lot, I don’t even know where did she get that big appetite from” Yongsun said shaking her head at her youngest daughter.

 

“Unnies I hope you guys have a lot of fun today. Just do whatever you want. No worries it is all on me okay?” Moonbyul said looking at the three bestfriend.

 

“Yong.. can I have your wife..” Chorong quietly and jokingly said to her friend.

 

“Hello, she’s mine and let me remind you that you have Eunji at home okay. That girl is a charm herself too” Yongsun glared at her friend.

 

“Hehe I’m just joking” 

 

“Okay unnies, your spa sessions that i booked is at 12. You guys better move now if you don’t want to be late” Moonbyul remind them of the sessions.

 

“Yeah right we better get going now” Chorong stand up pulling Irene with her. “We’ll wait insid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter