Chapter 13

Our Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Is my sister in law going to have a hard time tonight?” Yonghee asked her still angry sister.

 

“I don’t know unnie, I’m not mad but-“

 

“You’re disappointed?”

 

“Yeah you can say that..” Yongsun quietly mumble the last words.

 

Yonghee have came to the Moon households after receiving her little sister phone call regarding what had happen that day.

 

“Yong.. you know that she only did that because it is emergency right?”

 

Yongsun nod her head.

 

“You know that if can she would not want to go to office today either right? She’s been dying to have that holidays”

 

Yongsun nod her head again.

 

“I know my little sister is better than this. You rarely get emotional over small things like this..”

 

“I know... but I just feel sad that she have to go. She must have been tired from doing everything for us this morning and having to look after Hyejin some more”

 

“Yong.. she did all that because she don’t want you to be tired. You’re still sick”

 

“But she’s tired too” Yongsun whiningly said.

 

“Yong...”

 

“I’m being irrational right?”

 

“I know where you are coming from, but please don’t be too hard on my sister in law. She’s already tired from work, she must be feeling guilty for having to leave her sick wife and daughter”

 

“I know unnie, but!”

 

“But what?” Yonghee look questionably at her little sister.

 

“I’m just going to give her a little hard time, justt a little, hehe” Yongsun sheepishly smile at her sister.

 

“Aigoo Yong. You really like to huh?”

 

“Yeah i like to see her being flustered”

 

“Anything that can make you happy Yong. Just make sure to make it up before it turns bad okay?”

 

Yongsun nodded her head. Wheein is on her lap drinking her formula milk. Wheein have her hand playing with her mother hem of shirts. Things she like to do out of habit. She needs to hold one of her mother’s shirt then she can drink her milk peacefully.

 

At Moon Corp

 

“Explain” Moonbyul shortly said after all of her team leaders is already sitting on their designated seat.

 

All of the team leaders look at one another nervously.

 

“So?” Moonbyul raised her eyebrow looking at all her staffs in front of her. “No one care to explain?”

 

“Mrs Moon, during our meeting we meet with some disagreement..”

 

“And it is?”

 

“Sales department need to increase our company’s sales for year 2021 to an increase of 20% because our competitors is rapidly making progression. We need the cooperation of marketing team”

 

“So?”

 

“The marketing department is short of staffs”

 

“So? Do an opening? Interview new people?”

 

“Mrs Moon, HR department said that we need to first increase our sales in the first quarter of the year then we can cover the cost to take new staffs for marketing department”

 

“Don’t we have the excess budget from our recent project?”

 

“Yes, but it is not enough to cover the cost since marketing said they need at least 5  new recruits”

 

Moonbyul sigh and look at the proposal papers in front of her. She scratched her forehead feeling sudden headache coming.

 

“Let’s take a break for a while. I have some things that need to be discussed with my CFO”

 

Moonbyul walk out of the room with her sister who is the CFO of the company. And that is also only her excuse to get out of that stuffy meeting room and meet her daughter.

 

Hyejin is seen sitting on Hani’s lap Seulgi’s secretary. She had teary eyes while Hani is seen struggling to make the little girl happy. Hyejin’s glassy eyes turn crescent after seeing her umma enter the room.

 

“Aigoo umma little princess, why are you cryinggg” She then picked her daughter up and wipe her cheeks.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter