Chapter 6

Our Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

 

It is one of the hectic week in the semester. It is university annual summer festival. The week where the whole university is having a festival with a lot of activities from all clubs in the university.

 

Being the director of the festival, Moonbyul definitely is the busiest person that week. Opening ceremony, summer concert, students performances, university’s club booth, food trucks. She might not be the only one handling it since she have her whole team behind her back but being a director definitely mean she have to make sure everything run smoothly.

 

YooA being the secretariat for president are always seen beside Moonbyul. She is the right hand man of the president. They basically walk around uni together to make sure everything and everyone is satisfied.

 

Taking this opportunity, YooA make sure that miss president only have her attention on the festival and on her.

 

YooA bought corndog and cheezy wings for both Moonbyul and her. They have not been able to eat yet because they are busy with the festivals. When she is about to enter the committees tent she saw Yongsun get out of it.

 

“How can she get inside when it is only for committee? She’s not one of us urgh” YooA feeling annoyed mumbled to herself.

 

“Unnie I bought some foods for us!”

 

“Oh really? My friend just send me kimchi fried rice and tteokbokki for lunch”

 

“Oh really..” YooA said disappointedly.

 

“But it is okay! We can eat it together” Moonbyul said so that YooA will not feel sad anymore. Yeah Moonbyul is just too nice guys. Clap 2 times.

 

They finished eating their late lunch and proceed with their work. Tonight is the student’s performance night. So at 5pm they are going to have rehearsal. Being a perfectionist Moonbyul wanted to make sure that everything is going according to plan because tonight deans of faculties is invited to watch the show.

 

Student’s performances is not complete if there is no performance from dance club. The vice president for the club which is Kim Yongsun aka miss president’s girlfriend will also be performing that night.

 

It is their turn to do rehearsal, Moonbyul is waiting expectantly for her girlfriend rehearsal.

 

“Byul unnie, we have some problem with one of our vendors” YooA said distracting Moonbyul from looking at the stage.

 

“Where is logistics team captain?”

 

“Jackson was the one who is looking for you because he cannot seems to handle the problem”

 

“Haih okay let’s go”

 

Moonbyul look one last time at stage and made her way to Jackson.

 

Yongsun saw her girlfriend leaving with YooA. 

 

“It’s okay Yong, I’m sure she will be watching tonight okay?” Chorong her bestfriend who saw what was happening tried to reassure her friend.

 

Feeling disappointed she tried to cheer herself up by busying herself with her team. They are going to be performing lots of dances from all over the world and Yongsun will be specifically pole dancing tonight.

 

That night

 

Moonbyul is busy assisting the VIPs that is attending the event that night. Looking good in her black suit she attract the attention of all the students attending that night.

 

“We have 15 minutes before starting” YooA informed her director.

 

“Alright, please take over for a while i have somewhere to go” Moonbyul excuses herself and went backstage.

 

“Yonggg!!” Moonbyul ran to her girlfriend and hug her.

 

“Why are you here? Aren’t you busy?” Yongsun said sounding cold.

 

Ignoring the tone from her girlfriend. Moonbyul continue hugging her girlfriend.

 

“I will be watching from down there okay? Don’t forget to wink for me”

 

“Okay, go you have a lot to do. We meet after the event end okay?” Yongsun then pushed her girlfriend away.

 

“Bye baby goodluck!” Moonbyul blows flying kiss and went out of the tent.

 

The whole dance team that is also in the tent start to make whistling sound upon witnessing the sweet scene in front of them.

 

The event start with a performance by the singing club. Each clubs are given chance to showcase their talent and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter