Chapter 23

Our Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yong…”

 

“Byul.. calm down…”

 

“Yong.. what have I done…”

 

“Byul… baby everything is going to be just fine…”

 

“She’s going to be alright… right?” Moonbyul shakily asked her wife. Hands shaking, feet cold from the accident that just happened to the family.

 

“Our baby is strong, I know she can get through this..” Yongsun said trying to calm her now shaking wife. She herself are scared of what will happen to their little girl but seeing how vulnerable her wife is at that moment, she tried to be strong for both of them.

 

The family of three are now sitting outside of the emergency room waiting for the news of their youngest daughter from the doctor who is treating her. Wheein is quietly sleeping on her mummy’s lap while Moonbyul is still sobbing beside Yongsun. They are tightly holding onto one another praying for the best for their daughter Hyejin.

 

Flashback

“Yong, you’re swimming in with us right?” Moonbyul asked looking at her wife while she is busy putting on the swimming suit on the twins. This will be the twins first time playing in the sea water. They don’t usually have this opportunity and they only are able to play in a swimming pool at their grandparent house. Moon household have a private swimming pool that Mr Moon built for their grandchild.

 

“Should I?”

 

“Of course, I wouldn’t be able to watch over them alone…”

 

“Yes baby I’ll go in with you. I’m not going to just sit and watch you guys play without me. Hello, I will not let that happen”

 

Yongsun wore her bikini inside her white oversized t-shirt. Moonbyul will go berserk if she go out with only her bikini. There is this one time they went for a holidays in Busan and Kim Yongsun decided that it is the best to wear bikini to the Haeundae beach. After that day, Moonbyul will never let her wife go to the beach with only just that piece of clothes without any other clothes to cover it. Possessive Moonbyul is something else.

 

“Alright babies let’s go!!”

 

The resort that they are staying in is a famous glamping spot in Rottnest Island. Their tent is nicely located at the entrance of the beach. They have direct access to the beach so they do not have to walk far to get to the beach.

 

The twins are walking hand in hand with their umma as they excitedly jump around when their feet touch the sand. Yongsun is closely following behind them with the twins backpack and floats. Everything is available for rent making it easier for the couple to get necessities so that the twins could enjoy their first time playing in seawater.

 

“Thank God the weather is on our side today…” Yongsun quietly said to herself. There is cloud hiding the sun from blazing over them. She didn’t think she will be able to entertain whiny Moonbyul because of hot weather.

 

The twins are now at the shoreline together with their umma. Moonbyul wanted the twins to get use to the water before actually bringing them into it enjoying the waves. The trio are sitting together playing with the small waves that came washing over them.

 

The twins giggles every time the water touch their feet. Hyejin being a cheeky girl that she is start splashing water to her unnie. Wheein not wanting to lose to her younger sister, took some of the sands in her hand and throw it towards her twin sister. They laugh together when the sand get stuck on their body.

 

“Wheenie careful…” Moonbyul warned her daughter afraid that sands will get into their eyes while they are busy playing with each other.

 

After leaving the twins backpack at one of the shades, Yongsun made her way towards the twins and her wife with their floats.

 

“Someone is excited aye!” Yongsun sit besi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter